The Hizbullah franchise

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Sounds like Hezbollah is growing and growing which is not a good thing..

Issue No.1260, 27 August, 2015 25-08-2015 10:34PM ET

The Hizbullah franchise

First it was in Lebanon and then it moved to Iraq. Now it is in Syria. Bassel Oudat reports from Damascus on the expanding reach of the Lebanese Shia group Hizbullah

2015-635761356387398317-739_resized.jpg

2015-635761356580682317-68_resized.jpg

• Since May 2014, Western sources have speculated about the emergence of a “new Hizbullah,” a local franchise of the Iranian-backed group already present in Lebanon and Iraq.

But only in recent days have activists, commentators and opposition fighters offered proof of the new group’s existence. Insignia found in the possession of dead fighters and the admissions of captured combatants suggest that Iran has once again been extending its influence in the region.

Syria now has its own brand of the Hizbullah militia that Iran has used so effectively as a foreign policy tool in both Lebanon and Iraq. According to Syrian resistance sources, the new group has adopted the same ideology and goals of its prototype, Hizbullah-Lebanon.

Continue reading at:

The-Hizbullah-franchise - Al-Ahram Weekly

Yes they are helping to fight ISIS and the rebel groups.
They are nearly as bad as ISIS. They desire Sharia Law and the global Islamic Caliphate. But on a positive note, if the Muslims win they will cut the tongue out of women like you, so not all bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hizbullah franchise

First it was in Lebanon and then it moved to Iraq. Now it is in Syria. Bassel Oudat reports from Damascus on the expanding reach of the Lebanese Shia group Hizbullah

• Since May 2014, Western sources have speculated about the emergence of a “new Hizbullah,” a local franchise of the Iranian-backed group already present in Lebanon and Iraq.

But only in recent days have activists, commentators and opposition fighters offered proof of the new group’s existence. Insignia found in the possession of dead fighters and the admissions of captured combatants suggest that Iran has once again been extending its influence in the region.

Syria now has its own brand of the Hizbullah militia that Iran has used so effectively as a foreign policy tool in both Lebanon and Iraq. According to Syrian resistance sources, the new group has adopted the same ideology and goals of its prototype, Hizbullah-Lebanon.

Continue reading at:

Oy vey!! ...... :cool:

The Hizbullah franchise

Continue reading at:

On the other hand, the hizbollocks represent the competing version (Shia) of Islamic terrorists. They are a threat to the sunni Death Cultists so in a real sense, they are more Dead Man Walkin' in the ongoing sunni vs. shia Kill Fest currently taking place.

Allahu Akbar, yes?

Hezbollah is "HELPING" like adolf "helped" Czechoslovakia----and shortly thereafter---Austria, France and Poland. He had some
supporters in all four. Iran has the Houthis and Hezbollah enclaves in Yemen and the glory of the blood of sunnis in the gutter
upon which Shiite sluts dance. A few decades ago, Third islamo-Nazi reich news footage was broadcast featuring pretty polish girls in
peasant costume singing songs of welcome for ----DER FUHRER CALIPHA

The Hizbullah franchise

Continue reading at:

They are emulating muhummad al kanzeer-----the appropriate
chorus response is ALLAHUAKBAAAAR

Hezbollah is "HELPING" like adolf "helped" Czechoslovakia----and shortly thereafter---Austria, France and Poland. He had some
supporters in all four. Iran has the Houthis and Hezbollah enclaves in Yemen and the glory of the blood of sunnis in the gutter
upon which Shiite sluts dance. A few decades ago, Third islamo-Nazi reich news footage was broadcast featuring pretty polish girls in

well if SA, Israel and the US wouldn't of sent in rebels to topple Assad , there would be no need for Hezbollah there would there.

I am not convince that Hitler was as bad as made out to be, he was most likely a Zionist lapdog as well.

well if SA, Israel and the US wouldn't of sent in rebels to topple Assad , there would be no need for Hezbollah there would there.

I am not convince that Hitler was as bad as made out to be, he was most likely a Zionist lapdog as well.

Yes----I know the islamo Nazi POV-----I read your literature as a child---way back circa 1960 I was a precocious reader which is probably why, in general,---I can spell and write a cogent sentence.
Hezbollah was in Syria long before this current flare up in Shiite shit barbarity in Syria and long before the current "CALIPHATE" came
into existence. In fact----as your know-----Saddam was shoving his
murder paraphernalia into the hills of Syria whilst he was still living----
giving it over to his Baathist pig pal----Assad. Including that nitrogen mustard gas he obtained from HIS genocidal Baathist pig pal----Nasser (Nasser got it from genocidal Baathist pig, al husseini-----Adolf's mufti.) Now Frances might be planning to play Adolf's pope.
History is fun-----it recycles itself. Another interesting factoid of history is------several of the notables running the Iraqi caliphate-----
thus confirming a reality I have expressed many times-------
ayatoilet = caliphatist = osamaist = al qaedaist = jihadist =
islamo Nazi = pig. ------all factions of the cosmic
cesspit of islam
are leftover Baathist pigs from Saddam's army

Hezbollah was in Syria long before this current flare up in Shiite shit barbarity in Syria and long before the current "CALIPHATE" came
giving it over to his Baathist pig pal----Assad. Including that nitrogen mustard gas he obtained from HIS genocidal Baathist pig pal----Nasser (Nasser got it from genocidal Baathist pig, al husseini-----Adolf's mufti.) Now Frances might be planning to play Adolf's pope.
History is fun-----it recycles itself. Another interesting factoid of history is------several of the notables running the Iraqi caliphate-----
cesspit of islam
Irosie and her crazy psychobabble version of history always gives me a good laugh. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

cesspit of islam
Irosie and her crazy psychobabble version of history always gives me a good laugh. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

what factoid, expressed in my post, do you wish to attempt to
dispute, sunni habibi

Britain never intended for the Jews to come in like locust, it was originally designed for 10,000 immigrants a year and to live among the locals, so if you have an issue , talk to your terrorists groups back then , the same ones who bombed the King David hotel and they got the British right out of there. If it weren't for the Rothschild's money, they , the Brits would of probably kicked you Zionist out. Never were you suppose to intrude in such large numbers that most of your ancestors had to live in tents on Cyprus before moving to Palestine. So I don't blame the Arabs on iota for anything they did and do. You never wanted peace and still don't and they know it, and by God they deserve land to live on as well. Look what you did to Palestine, then Iraq and now Syria, not to mention the US.

Britain never intended for the Jews to come in like locust, it was originally designed for 10,000 immigrants a year and to live among the locals, so if you have an issue , talk to your terrorists groups back then , the same ones who bombed the King David hotel and they got the British right out of there. If it weren't for the Rothschild's money, they , the Brits would of probably kicked you Zionist out. Never were you suppose to intrude in such large numbers that most of your ancestors had to live in tents on Cyprus before moving to Palestine. So I don't blame the Arabs on iota for anything they did and do. You never wanted peace and still don't and they know it, and by God they deserve land to live on as well. Look what you did to Palestine, then Iraq and now Syria, not to mention the US.

Try to think for yourself, Penelope---you are reciting the history of the world according to the Medical school curriculum in Karachi Pakistan---with a little madrassah update I learned the basic medical school
HISTORY COURSE-----long ago-----circa 1970. It was adapted from
the writings of Nazi war criminals who escaped to Syria and Egypt----
I read that stuff circa 1960. The same Karachi trained surgeon told me about MAIMONIDES ----the muslim doctor who had been born a jew but had the good sense to convert to islam----and after that
BECAME BRILLIANT. ----thanks for the nostalgic little mind vacation into my past and a review of islamo Nazi depravity. When it comes to REAL history----it is true that several of the Nazi war criminals did convert to islam------it's easy----just repeat a little garble
sing song thing in almost Arabic-----then keep up with the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT FECES FLING

BTW----the natives of Canada never wanted the filth of France on their lands----along with the depraved rapist priests and insane sexually perverted catechism whores. Look what your animals did to that lovely land

Penelope has a point-------before 1900----Palestine was a cesspit of
CHOLERA, POLIO, TUBERCULOSIS, SHISTOSOMIASIS----and
even BLINDNESS due to trachoma-----and also impetigo---a sickness
of personal filth. Instead of migrating to it------jews there should have left-----built bars around it and left it to "its own resources----locked in to enjoy ALL OF IT
A health care worker should know at least SOMETHING about the
history of medicine------

of personal filth. Instead of migrating to it------jews there should have left-----built bars around it and left it to "its own resources----locked in to enjoy ALL OF IT

What no leprosy!

What no leprosy!

of course----leprosy too------the list I posted is not complete. But I have posted this information in the past----I am delighted that you are
finally learning something. --------leprosy was a problem but not so over whelming as those cholera epidemics. Of course cholera---remains a problem in lots of arab muslim lands Presently a new out break in Yemen----thanks to the HOUTHI pigs

Yes----I know the islamo Nazi POV-----I read your literature as a child---way back circa 1960 I was a precocious reader which is probably why, in general,---I can spell and write a cogent sentence.
cesspit of islam

I can see why Mein Kampf is such a hit in the Muslim world as well as the Jew haters elsewhere. They enjoyed that Hitler did a number on the Jews, but wish that he finished the job and didn't leave this unfinished business to them. I can just see Penelope marching with the Nazi bund in New York. She would have sent a telegram to her best friend Ilsa Koch (known as the Bitch of Buchenwald to tell her the Bund is completely for Hitler no matter what he does. Maybe Penelope figured that after all the Jews were killed, she could get Ilsa to come over here and they could share an apartment in Yorkville (Germantown) where the Nazis lived.

By the way, the other day I read something about Ba'athist states.

The two Ba'athist states which have existed (Iraq and Syria) forbade criticism of their ideology throughauthoritarian governance. These governments have been labelled as neo-Ba'athist, because the form of Ba'athism developed in Iraq and Syria was very different from the Ba'athism of Aflaq and al-Bitar; for example, none of the ruling Ba'ath parties actually pursued or pursues a policy of unifying the Arab world.

Prior, during and after the Gulf War, the government became progressively more Islamic; by the beginning of the 1990s Saddam proclaimed the Ba'ath party to be the party "of Arabism and Islam."[38]

cesspit of islam

I can see why Mein Kampf is such a hit in the Muslim world as well as the Jew haters elsewhere. They enjoyed that Hitler did a number on the Jews, but wish that he finished the job and didn't leave this unfinished business to them. I can just see Penelope marching with the Nazi bund in New York. She would have sent a telegram to her best friend Ilsa Koch (known as the Bitch of Buchenwald to tell her the Bund is completely for Hitler no matter what he does. Maybe Penelope figured that after all the Jews were killed, she could get Ilsa to come over here and they could share an apartment in Yorkville (Germantown) where the Nazis lived.

By the way, the other day I read something about Ba'athist states.

The two Ba'athist states which have existed (Iraq and Syria) forbade criticism of their ideology throughauthoritarian governance. These governments have been labelled as neo-Ba'athist, because the form of Ba'athism developed in Iraq and Syria was very different from the Ba'athism of Aflaq and al-Bitar; for example, none of the ruling Ba'ath parties actually pursued or pursues a policy of unifying the Arab world.

Prior, during and after the Gulf War, the government became progressively more Islamic; by the beginning of the 1990s Saddam proclaimed the Ba'ath party to be the party "of Arabism and Islam."[38]

Baathism is absolutely not anything close to the theories of Aflaq-------but then POL POT and STALIN had virtually nothing to do with Karl Marx. Nasser was also a
Faux Baathist-------the theories of Aflaq were never effectuated anywhere----not Egypt, not Iraq and not Syria------it is a name arabist islamicists simply USE as a cynical euphemism

Forum List

Back