The History of Walls and Do They Work?

Do walls really work? What is the history of walls?

• I don't care, Trump promised

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Srew history, we can use this to battle Democrats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What does FOX News say? I'll be back...

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes and not sure

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No and don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So in a nutshell.. CBP NEEDS barriers. And Trump LISTENED to their needs, abandoned his fantasy of a 30 ft wall and approved a 20 ft steel slat fence-wall. So what? sounds smart and responsive to input...
CBP and Trump issue contrary statements at times. former General Kelly is more believable than Trump

I'll start right off the bat with Berlin...

Before people ever reached the wall, they first had to contend with rows of coiled barbed wire. Powerful search lights swept over the entire area, even lighting up the west side of the wall. The gap between the two walls, which was 30 to 100 yards (27 to 91 m) wide, created a no-man's land that was patrolled by tanks and soldiers. Guards marched and military vehicles drove up and down a concrete road in the "death strip," which allowed them to respond quickly to any escape attempts. To improve visibility for the guards, sand or gravel was kept neatly raked to show footprints and the wall was painted white. On the western side, West Germans could walk right up to the wall itself, and they decorated it with graffiti.

How the Berlin Wall Worked

Then maybe we can join Trump World in mythological wonderment of walls..but even there, lays a trap. Probably put there by Deep State provocateurs?

In Greek mythology, the walls of Troy? I hear there is a Gofundme page starting up to fund a 'yuge' great big beautiful horse, to go through the big beautiful gate, that Trump will put in his great big beautiful wall.
So you are saying illegal aliens will start using siege engines ?

I'll start right off the bat with Berlin...

Before people ever reached the wall, they first had to contend with rows of coiled barbed wire. Powerful search lights swept over the entire area, even lighting up the west side of the wall. The gap between the two walls, which was 30 to 100 yards (27 to 91 m) wide, created a no-man's land that was patrolled by tanks and soldiers. Guards marched and military vehicles drove up and down a concrete road in the "death strip," which allowed them to respond quickly to any escape attempts. To improve visibility for the guards, sand or gravel was kept neatly raked to show footprints and the wall was painted white. On the western side, West Germans could walk right up to the wall itself, and they decorated it with graffiti.

How the Berlin Wall Worked

Then maybe we can join Trump World in mythological wonderment of walls..but even there, lays a trap. Probably put there by Deep State provocateurs?

In Greek mythology, the walls of Troy? I hear there is a Gofundme page starting up to fund a 'yuge' great big beautiful horse, to go through the big beautiful gate, that Trump will put in his great big beautiful wall.
So you are saying illegal aliens will start using siege engines ?
an adage from the border communities: build me a ten foot wall, and I'll be selling eleven foot ladders

Forum List

Back