The History of FANATICS.

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
The following edited version by me, is the essence of a message by a respected psychiatrist Emanuel Tanay, M.D : Link:Emanuel Tanay, M.D. 2980 Provincial St. Ann Arbor , MI 48104

We are told again and again by 'experts' and 'talking heads' that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Isam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march.. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

http://standupamericaus.com/a-true-view-on-islam-moderates-do-not-matter:36971 <-----link

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
cut it down and link it or it's vapor-you've got five minutes

Why is it that almost everytime that I post anything that's devastating to the Muslims or Obama, I am subjected to an attack by you ????

It is either an attack, or my post is relegated from the "Politics" category to a less read category. Whereas Bass, the liberal, is free to post his scurillous Black Racist attacks ?

Are other moderators consulted ?

Last edited:

Why is it that almost everytime that I post anything that's devastating to the Muslims or Obama, I am subjected to an attack by you ????

Are other moderaters consulted ?

i enforce the rules. go ask a couple of liberal knuckleheads how much they love me. devastation is in the eye of the beholder, spanky. what part of cut it down and link it is boggling your defective mind? two more minutes. if you've got a problem with moderation, i suggest you take it to a PM to staff as the rules dictate.

• Banned

i enforce the rules. go ask a couple of liberal knuckleheads how much they love me. devastation is in the eye of the beholder, spanky. what part of cut it down and link it is boggling your defective mind? two more minutes. if you've got a problem with moderation, i suggest you take it to a PM to staff as the rules dictate.

I "linked it".

And I cut a paragraph on Rwanda.

SPECIFICALLY.......What did I state that is HISTORICALLY FALSE. Or, immoderate compared to others ?

Only ONE out of THREE, or so, PMs to the staff are answered.

Last edited:

I "linked it".

SPECIFICALLY.......What did I state that is HISTORICALLY FALSE. Or, immoderate compared to others ?

beats me, i wouldn't waste my time reading it.
here's a tip, read the rules.
do you even know what a link is? here, i'll demonstrate..

• Banned

I "linked it".

I got this information in a letter from a friend. This is the only link I have.

I "linked it".

I got this information in a letter from a friend. This is the only link I have.

funny, it took me .0005 sec to google the source.
just because you're stupid, don't assume everyone else is, corky.

getting off my radar screen would be an excellent idea for you about now.

Forum List

Back