The History behind Normalizing Homosexuality...

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 80
User Name Posts
mal 28
bodecea 12
poet 10
Truthmatters 7
Seawytch 4

Already in 2nd place on my Thread... Again.

Poor, poor, Obsessive Dumptruck.

Should I be Concerned about you?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

You WILL have to let us know when I reach that 100 post about YOU YOU YOU mark in this thread, as you have claimed.

My Dedication to A15 Thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/288823-taking-the-internets-too-seriously.html

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 710
User Name Posts
mal 237
G.T. 100
bodecea 99
Ravi 73
Article 15 49
Synthaholic 35
Amelia 26
NLT 24
Dot Com 22
Yurt 20
IlarMeilyr 6
koshergrl 5
earlycuyler 4
Toro 3
Plasmaball 2
Ringel05 1
L.K.Eder 1
thomasrivera 1
Ernie S. 1
LoudMcCloud 1

Are you going to claim that 99 isn't 100 as you Defense?... :rofl:

peace...

All 100 (99) are about YOU, as you claim?

Edited to add:

If one posts in an El Magnifico thread....it's about HIM.
If one posts in a thread that El Magnifico posted in, it's about HIM.
If one doesn't post in a thread that El Magnifico has posted in, one has avoided it because of HIM.
If one posts on the same day as El Magnifico, it's about HIM.
If one is a member of a message board that El Magnifico is a member of, one joined because of HIM.
If one is NOT a member of a message board that El Magnifico is a member of, one is avoiding it because of HIM.

These are the Truths in El Magnifico-land.

Last edited:
You WILL have to let us know when I reach that 100 post about YOU YOU YOU mark in this thread, as you have claimed.

My Dedication to A15 Thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/288823-taking-the-internets-too-seriously.html

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 710
User Name Posts
mal 237
G.T. 100
bodecea 99
Ravi 73
Article 15 49
Synthaholic 35
Amelia 26
NLT 24
Dot Com 22
Yurt 20
IlarMeilyr 6
koshergrl 5
earlycuyler 4
Toro 3
Plasmaball 2
Ringel05 1
L.K.Eder 1
thomasrivera 1
Ernie S. 1
LoudMcCloud 1

Are you going to claim that 99 isn't 100 as you Defense?... :rofl:

peace...

All 100 (99) are about YOU, as you claim?

:rofl:

Poor, Poor, Pitiful Bodecea...

You got any Weekend Trips that include Obsessing on me like you did last weekend in Vegas?... :dunno:

peace...

Make a "leave the board bet" with her mal. If she posts in any of your threads or responds to any of your posts for one month then she has to leave USMB for a Month. If you post in any of her Threads (which wont happen because bodey does not start threads) or respond to any of her posts, you have to leave for a month. Bet you a beer she wont go for it.

:rolleyes: mal would die without bodey. good thing this thread is in health and lifestyle because it certainly says a lot about both mal's health and his lifestyle.

:rolleyes: mal would die without bodey. good thing this thread is in health and lifestyle because it certainly says a lot about both mal's health and his lifestyle.

Bodey would die without Mal :cuckoo:

Make a "leave the board bet" with her mal. If she posts in any of your threads or responds to any of your posts for one month then she has to leave USMB for a Month. If you post in any of her Threads (which wont happen because bodey does not start threads) or respond to any of her posts, you have to leave for a month. Bet you a beer she wont go for it.

I think it's an excellent idea. But will El Magnifico be able to restrain himself? :eusa_whistle:

El Magnifico is jonesing pretty bad today, reviving gay discussion threads all over the place. He may not want to take this bet on. :eusa_whistle:

Edited to wonder why El Magnifico isn't all over this.......:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
And IF there is another bet... My "Jeff" and "tha" are getting removed from her Details and of course "El Magnifico" in her Sigline...

Because she posts about me EVERY time she posts with that Sigline that keeps track of whatever she's Obsessed about me over.

peace...

I think it's an excellent idea. But will El Magnifico be able to restrain himself? :eusa_whistle:

El Magnifico is jonesing pretty bad today, reviving gay discussion threads all over the place. He may not want to take this bet on. :eusa_whistle:

Edited to wonder why El Magnifico isn't all over this.......:eusa_whistle:

The last time I posted in one of your Threads was in December of last year you Miserable Twat... :thup:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6491206-post167.html

You've posted Dozens of times in mine today alone...

What a Fucking Boob you are. :rofl:

peace...

Bodecea Lost our Last bet... Why should I make another with her?... She's not even Honest enough to Admit that she Lost.

peace...

^ Did I ever call that.

It was moved to this Forum you Ignorant Tool. :thup:

You called what's Obvious... She's not Honest.

I'll make the bet with her if she Concedes she was PuckeredPete...

Clearly.

She already Lost a Bet and wouldn't Concede... This isn't up for Debate.

She Concedes Clearly that she was PuckeredPete here and I will Accept a bet.

I am not going to be told what the Terms of the Bet are either. :thup:

We will agree to Terms.

But first she Concedes that she was PuckeredPete once and for all.

peace...

^wah! wah! wah!

I'm not making a Bet with a Welcher and a Documented Liar...

There was a Time when you were Honest enough to Acknowledge that Bodecea was Clearly PuckeredPete first.

But not now... You are Pathetic Shell of a once Shitty Troll.

The only Person on this Forum that Denies that she was Obviously PuckeredPete is Bodecea.

She Concedes that and I'll Discuss Terms of a Bet with her.

peace...

Last edited:
its like blonde hair or brown hair.

its a a slice of human kind is all.

the only reason it ever became though of as bad was when societies needed as many births as possible to be succesful so it was demonized.

why cant people move out of the past and understand it?

You are seriously trying to compare a sexual orientation to a hair color?:cuckoo:

And Skin Color... Because they are so analagous... :rofl:

peace...

Since gay marriage is a "choice," no doubt you've "chosen" to have gay sex, right?

You are seriously trying to compare a sexual orientation to a hair color?:cuckoo:

And Skin Color... Because they are so analagous... :rofl:

peace...

Since gay marriage is a "choice," no doubt you've "chosen" to have gay sex, right?

Gay Marriage is Clearly a Choice... Marriage in General is a Choice.

I asked a Question earlier that Bodecea wouldn't dare Entertain that Deals with that Old Tired Tactic you just Employed.

Are all of the People in Prison who are Engaged in Same Sex Relations Homosexual?...

peace...

mal, mal, mal :eusa_naughty: I Know why you started this thread. Pretty clever..... NOT!!!

^^^

BenedictArnoldTraitor.jpg

Go Suck off a Chainsaw you Two-Faced Twat. :rofl:

peace...

Isn't that interesting? None of the hypocritical righties attacked you for your misogynistic comment, but they routinely attack me for mine. Double standard, much?

You see... Aside from the Obvious Infatuation that drove her OP in this Thread, what she is also Attempting to Distract from is the OP... If she comes in here and makes this about her and I and her 10-year Obsession then she can keep people from ALL of the information in the OP that she and hers can NOT Refute.

peace...

The OP is BS. Plain and simple. I already refuted it. No need to do it twice.

New Topics

Forum List

Back