The History behind Normalizing Homosexuality...

its like blonde hair or brown hair.

its a a slice of human kind is all.

the only reason it ever became though of as bad was when societies needed as many births as possible to be succesful so it was demonized.

why cant people move out of the past and understand it?

You are seriously trying to compare a sexual orientation to a hair color?:cuckoo:

And Skin Color... Because they are so analagous... :rofl:

:)

peace...

its like blonde hair or brown hair.

its a a slice of human kind is all.

the only reason it ever became though of as bad was when societies needed as many births as possible to be succesful so it was demonized.

why cant people move out of the past and understand it?

You are seriously trying to compare a sexual orientation to a hair color?:cuckoo:

Why not? Folks are born with a certain hair color....they are also born with a certain sexual orientation. The difference is that you can change the color of your hair with chemicals.

I understand that but to compare sexuality to hair though? I could go bad in my 30s and lose all my hair, I won't lose my sexuality.

Mal, Mal, Mal...do you realize you're just helping gay marriage along? Rational people look at you and say "he's coo coo for coco puffs". Thank you.

^Thinks I give a shit... :rofl:

And make note... Seawytch can't take issue with one thing I Posted... Because none of it's Untrue.

ALL of it happened and it's good to Know the History regardless of whether or not Sea and her Contemporaries want the Public to Remain Ignorant and in line with their Agenda.

Gay Marriage the end of it?... Not by a long shot. :thup:

Teaching Homosexuality in Grade School is already happening and it will only expand as time goes on.

When I Predicted this 15 and 20 years ago the Seawytch's of the World said I was using Scare Tactics and that their Agenda had not place in Elementary Education...

Sorry... I was Right.

And I will continue to be.

Mainstream Liberal Professors and Doctors have been Pushing towards Children now out in the open for over a Decade.

Writing in Gay Publications about it... As I have Illustrated.

I don't Expect the Activists here to be Honest about it.

They are very Close to a Hugh Victory in their ongoing Cause.

They Know better than to be Honest right now.

peace...

"When I Predicted this 15 and 20 years ago ..."

Whoa! You've been obsessing on gays for 15-20 years???!!!???

Geez, i take back what i said about you; you're not a nutball......you're a frigging freak!

What is it about you and your creepy obsession on gays?

is there something you wanna tell us, my brother?

Maybe you need to talk with someone about this seriously unhealthy compulsion of yours, eh?

:D

Why not? Folks are born with a certain hair color....they are also born with a certain sexual orientation. The difference is that you can change the color of your hair with chemicals.

I understand that but to compare sexuality to hair though? I could go bad in my 30s and lose all my hair, I won't lose my sexuality.

Your hair color, like sexuality is determined by genetics My point was hair color can be altered....sexuality, not so much.

mal, mal, mal :eusa_naughty: I Know why you started this thread. Pretty clever..... NOT!!!

^^^

BenedictArnoldTraitor.jpg

Go Suck off a Chainsaw you Two-Faced Twat. :rofl:

peace...

Mal, Mal, Mal...do you realize you're just helping gay marriage along? Rational people look at you and say "he's coo coo for coco puffs". Thank you.

And make note... Seawytch can't take issue with one thing I Posted... Because none of it's Untrue.

ALL of it happened and it's good to Know the History regardless of whether or not Sea and her Contemporaries want the Public to Remain Ignorant and in line with their Agenda.

Teaching Homosexuality in Grade School is already happening and it will only expand as time goes on.

When I Predicted this 15 and 20 years ago the Seawytch's of the World said I was using Scare Tactics and that their Agenda had not place in Elementary Education...

Sorry... I was Right.

Mainstream Liberal Professors and Doctors have been Pushing towards Children now out in the open for over a Decade.

peace...

"When I Predicted this 15 and 20 years ago ..."

Whoa! You've been obsessing on gays for 15-20 years???!!!???

Geez, i take back what i said about you; you're not a nutball......you're a frigging freak!

What is it about you and your creepy obsession on gays?

is there something you wanna tell us, my brother?

Maybe you need to talk with someone about this seriously unhealthy compulsion of yours, eh?

:D

It isn't just gays he obsesses about. Reread his OP.

Sorry... I was Right.

peace...

The proper diagnosis and treatment of mental health issues was not as forthcoming. Believe it or not, “female hysteria” was once a common medical diagnosis for women, especially during the Victorian era. Women suffering from this “hysteria” exhibited a wide array of symptoms including faintness, nervousness, insomnia, fluid retention, heaviness in abdomen, muscle spasm, shortness of breath, irritability, loss of appetite for food or sex, and "a tendency to cause trouble.” Since ancient times, women considered to be suffering from this mental illness would sometimes undergo "pelvic massage" — manual stimulation of the genitals by the doctor until the patient experienced "hysterical paroxysm.” Soon after the discovery of electricity, massage devices were invented, which shorted “treatment” from hours to minutes. In 1873, the first electromechanical vibrator was used at an asylum in France for the treatment of hysteria. The treatment quickly spread to the U.S. in the 1880s, as depicted recently in Sarah Ruhl’s In the Next Room or the vibrator play. Luckily, female hysteria is no longer recognized by modern medical authorities as a real mental health disorder.

PCS Blog - The Changing Technology of Mental Health: From Vibrators to Electroshock to Prozac - Portland Center Stage

Mental Health changes it's belief about mental health all the time.

Freud thought everything boiled down to incest, in the Victorian age treating female women meant they needed a vibrator :razz:

Later shock treatment became the rage to cure depression, then it became taboo and now it is making a comeback.

The mental health argument doesn't really work since the analysts cant agree. :dunno:

However, saying humans are indoctrinated by school, by hollywood etc etc can be argued both ways. There are many more instances where heterosexual behavior is suggested.

Forum List

Back