The "Hillary Rosen" Standard

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
We were talking about Hillary Rosen's comments in another thread when the following exchange ensued

Peel back the layer on a Liberal and find amazing hypocrisy.

Suppose the Left likes 'em barefoot and pregnant.

Obama and DNC advisor Hilary Rosen Attacks Ann Romney - YouTube

Does she not have a valid point in that Romney holds his wife up as telling him about women caring about the economy while she herself has never been a part of looking/having a job in that economy?

Why isn't Romney speaking straight out for himself instead of holding up his wife as "advising him" on an issue she has no experience in except...except....she's female. She is commenting on Romney getting advise on an issue from a person how has no experience in that issue.

BTW, I like how Hilary Rosen makes the point that this "War on Women" is purely a Right wing construct.

Do you have to smash your thumb with a hammer to realize that doing so would hurt? By your argument, No one that hasn't personally dealt with a specific situation is qualified to offer advice about that situation. Given that premise, Obama has NEVER run a business so why should anyone consider his opinion on business or economic matters credible?

Which led me to the "Hillary Rosen" standard. Basically she is saying that those with "no experience have no business advising" on issues they have no experience in.

So who is unqualified to do their current job under Hillary Rosen's standard. I'll provide 3, you guys provide some more.....they don't have to be party specific as there are plenty of politicians, in fact almost all of them, on both sides that do not qualify under her "standards"

1) Obama is NOT QUALIFIED to talk about the conservatives because he has been a liberal his whole life.
2) Nancy Pelosi is NOT QUALIFIED to talk about issues affecting the poor/middle class because she has lived the rich lifestyle her whole life
3) Harry Reid is NOT QUALIFIED to talk about christian issues because he has been a mormon his whole life

Last edited:
Partisanship is t0o funnehhh. OP is hacksmanship.

The part that made it obvious - #'s 1-3 all jsh to be D's.

:lol: what a marroon plymco

She was just gruging up what Obama and the DNC told her to say.

When it backfired, they left her to hang.

What a horrendous theory, with so many holes.

1st hole: she could expose that they told her to say it, as opposed to apologizing in heindsight. That's just #1 - the most obvious one.

So you ignored what I wrote, nice hackery G.T.

PLYMCO_PILGRIM said:
So who, in the current govt, is unqualified to do their current job under Hillary Rosen's standard. I'll provide 3, you guys provide some more.....they don't have to be party specific as there are plenty of politicians, in fact almost all of them, on both sides that do not qualify under her "standards"

I'm not sure if they told her to say it or not but I do know that Hillary Rosen has derogatory intentions towards stay at home moms from her comment. I also know she put up a new standard that most modern day politicians can not live up to.

So who is unqualified, in your opinion, under the Rosen standard?

What a horrendous theory, with so many holes.

1st hole: she could expose that they told her to say it, as opposed to apologizing in heindsight. That's just #1 - the most obvious one.

If she exposed that she was told to say this, her entire career is over. Including being employed by any company controlled by a democrat. She understood going in that she would be expected to take one for the team if the mission were unsuccessful. Her reward will come later.

well then...

1) Barak Obama can not be a good Commander in Chief for he has never been part of the military.

2) Nancy Pelosi is not qualified to write laws that affect the less fortunate for she is...well....as rich as Anne Romney

3) MIchelle Obama is not quialified to offer her opinion on Obesity for she has never been obese.

4) A commentator who has never practiced politics is not qualified to comment on politics

5) Stephen King was not qualified to write Christine for he had never had a car that had its own mind

6) The only qualified psychiatirst is one that was once deemed as insane.

Why are Democrats warring on women?

The Republicans are making that all up, didn't you get the DNC memo?

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4339-cb030212dapr20120302084556.jpg

Why are Democrats warring on women?

They arent.

A demoicratic strategist/adviser made a comment that was spun by the right...but even without the spin, it was a ludircous statement.

Ohhhhhhhhh, kind of like the left's spin claim about the conservative's war on women over contraceptives? I get it now.

Exactly!

Its not that the left is warring on women, they just don't like rich people who aren't democrats :lol:

So you ignored what I wrote, nice hackery G.T.

PLYMCO_PILGRIM said:
So who, in the current govt, is unqualified to do their current job under Hillary Rosen's standard. I'll provide 3, you guys provide some more.....they don't have to be party specific as there are plenty of politicians, in fact almost all of them, on both sides that do not qualify under her "standards"

It was ignorable. The choice and reason your 3 are your three are blatantly obvious -> you're just another tool of Washington's partisan hackery. Well designed, poorly played & all a part of the plan.

Forum List

Back