The high cost of unintended pregnancy

We have so many abortions that the population is shrinking enough to require immigration to maintain.

If it make sense, it is only to a liberal.

If killing people was a net benefit, then why treat anyone? Why bother with flu shots when we could easily put the sick in a vaccum chamber. How much does a gall bladder operation cost compared to a final shot? How much could we save without hospitals, doctors or nurses at all?

Then buy some fucking condoms and stop reproducing... what is wrong with you libs? You have zero self control and you always want somebody else to foot the bill for your fuck ups.

Geesh.

Are you actually trying to say that conservatives don't get abortions? :cool:

And that conservatives always practice self control? :lol:

Because if you are I can see this thread really getting exciting.

Uhm, no, I never said any such thing.

Hope that helps.

That's why I had to ask.

When you post statements such as..............

"You have zero self control"

and

"you always want somebody else to foot the bill for your fuck ups"

It makes me wonder who "YOU" is and who in your mind does NOT have "self control" or "fuck ups".

In other words....who is "you" that you are referring to? (Quite a tongue twister, eh?)

We have so many abortions that the population is shrinking enough to require immigration to maintain.

If it make sense, it is only to a liberal.

If killing people was a net benefit, then why treat anyone? Why bother with flu shots when we could easily put the sick in a vaccum chamber. How much does a gall bladder operation cost compared to a final shot? How much could we save without hospitals, doctors or nurses at all?

And, I suppose supporting "big-government" control and intervention in peoples personal lives, decisions and freedoms only makes sense to a neo-con.

Are you actually trying to say that conservatives don't get abortions? :cool:

And that conservatives always practice self control? :lol:

Because if you are I can see this thread really getting exciting.

Hope that helps.

That's why I had to ask.

"You have zero self control"

and

It makes me wonder who "YOU" is and who in your mind does NOT have "self control" or "fuck ups".

In other words....who is "you" that you are referring to? (Quite a tongue twister, eh?)

Yeah, so? I'm referring to people who are always clamoring for someone else to foot the bill for their mistakes.... you know, like the liberals on this board. Personally? I don't care one way or another if you take contraceptives or have an abortion.. until I get handed the bill.

I think we should have forced sterilizations so we don't have to have anymore of these stupid threads

Hope that helps.

That's why I had to ask.

and

Yeah, so? I'm referring to people who are always clamoring for someone else to foot the bill for their mistakes.... you know, like the liberals on this board. Personally? I don't care one way or another if you take contraceptives or have an abortion.. until I get handed the bill.

And whose abortion and/or contraceptives have you been handed a bill for? :confused:

That's why I had to ask.

and

And whose abortion and/or contraceptives have you been handed a bill for? :confused:

Thousands.... see "Planned Parenthood". And more to the point, why should I as an employer be forced to provide any coverage that I don't want to pay for?

Anyhoo.. still waiting for your reasoning as to why people can't buy their own fucking rubbers and get their own abortions.

Last edited:
Here's what sticks in my craw...these yahoos are the ones who ushered in all these insanely expensive (and ineffective) programs. And now they are whining about the COST of them, and using that cost to justify killing babies.

Assholes.

Here's what sticks in my craw...these yahoos are the ones who ushered in all these insanely expensive (and ineffective) programs. And now they are whining about the COST of them, and using that cost to justify killing babies.

Assholes.

Yes, you are an asshole.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused. Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

Thousands.... see "Planned Parenthood". And more to the point, why should I as an employer be forced to provide any coverage that I don't want to pay for?

Anyhoo.. still waiting for your reasoning as to why people can't buy their own fucking rubbers and get their own abortions.

By law federal funding cannot be used for abortions my friend so your faux outrage at having to pay for them is a massive fail.

As for employer health care that is still being played out but I will say I strongly disagreed with Obama on the issue.

I don't know who's passing out free rubbers but if they receive federal funding and it cuts down on unwanted pregnancies (and abortions, STD's, etc) why would you object? That sounds like good policy to me.

The only people who don't pay for abortions are the ones who with their doctor decide it's in their best interest and cannot afford it. And you aren't paying for it so why would you care?

Ok....what else you got? :confused:

Last edited:

Assholes.

Yes, you are an asshole.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused. Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

what a JOKE.
good gawd

Assholes.

Yes, you are an asshole.

what a JOKE.
good gawd

Now wait a minute Stephanie. When the RW'ers push to pass laws that are intended to make abortion illegal how could that NOT be "wanting the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term"?

God forces women to bear children.

The right just protects those children from those who would kill them. We aren't "forcing" women to have children. We're preventing them from killing them. If they want to give them up once they've given birth, they're perfectly welcome to do so. But KILLING them isn't an option, and should never have been an option. KILLING vulnerable and innocent people is NEVER an option.

In other words, protecting babies is not forcing women to do anything, other than abstain from murder.

The right just protects those children from those who would kill them. We aren't "forcing" women to have children. We're preventing them from killing them. If they want to give them up once they've given birth, they're perfectly welcome to do so. But KILLING them isn't an option, and should never have been an option. KILLING vulnerable and innocent people is NEVER an option.

An embryo is not a child. It has no consciousness.

You are pro child abuse.

You should be ashamed.

Consciousness isn't part of the definition of "child".

You are a baby killer. You should be in prison.

I'm sure that makes sense to someone.....:confused:

Forum List

Back