The Higgs Boson

I do not believe they have found anything yet.
pretty sure they did, like close to two years ago now.
There is certainty that they THINK they did or that the CLAIM they did.

The rest is quite uncertain.
Yeah Im sure your opinion here is really groundbreaking in debunking their observation.

No. There MUST be discussion about it at the highest levels. Proof by assertion is not valid. It will take years to have CERTAINTY about what they observed.

Higgs boson resurfaces in LHC data

Until they can analyse and measure it then it is just a notion. It exists because of what it becomes doesn't do it for me. But it IS exciting.

Greg
yeah dude.

its JUST an assertion

keep telling yourself that

theres no science involved...they just 'said so,' thats all it is...uh huh

It's called an appeal to ignorance. And is what much of the world used to explain why it was flat. Until someone finally proved it wasn't flat

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
The Higgs Boson probably does not exist, but plenty of bozo's think they probably have found it.

Higgs boson - Wikipedia

Of course, you statement that it doesn't exist can only be proven wrong and never be proven right. Just like you can't prove that Bigfoot doesn't exist, even though there is no real evidence it does.
That's precisely why I put a probability on it.

It is 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999% probable that there is NO Higgs Boson.

The Higgs Boson probably does not exist, but plenty of bozo's think they probably have found it.

Higgs boson - Wikipedia

Of course, you statement that it doesn't exist can only be proven wrong and never be proven right. Just like you can't prove that Bigfoot doesn't exist, even though there is no real evidence it does.

It is 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999% probable that there is NO Higgs Boson.

Where did you get that number? Again I'm honestly curious to hear other theories about how the concept of mass works...you haven't gave any. I don't consider Higgs boson as the end all, it does make sense and has some experimental back up in a field that's very very very difficult to find experimental evidence. But you just seem to want to shit on it, so I wonder why? Is it a religious thing?

Higgs boson - Wikipedia

Where did you get that number? Again I'm honestly curious to hear other theories about how the concept of mass works...you haven't gave any. I don't consider Higgs boson as the end all, it does make sense and has some experimental back up in a field that's very very very difficult to find experimental evidence. But you just seem to want to shit on it, so I wonder why? Is it a religious thing?
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Bye bye.

Higgs boson - Wikipedia

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Bye bye.

I'm must be a smart spam bot. Just state why Higgs boson is 99.999999999999 percent false. Sorry I think I left out some 9s in that digit, but you get the point.

Higgs boson - Wikipedia

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Bye bye.

The Higgs Boson and the Big Bang | The Institute for Creation Research

Forum List

Back