The "heroic" act of NOT paying taxes.....

This isn't rocket science. If you don't pay ANY taxes, then that should mean you aren't making ANY money. Trump brags about making TONS of money... yet then brags about paying ZERO taxes. What is so hard to understand what's wrong with that?
It may be legal....when someone has enough $$$ to pay the tax lawyers to figure out the loopholes. Doesn't mean Joe Public is gonna appreciate his cleverness....or rather the cleverness of his attorneys.

Notice how simple minded libs, when asked to live up to the same standard they require of others, turn tail and run.

It was a simple question nat. How much extra do you pay?

Hey, moron,the issue is NOT "how much extra do I ....or anyone else pays".....
The issue IS if trump has paid NOT A DIME in taxes.....

I'll tell you this much....I have paid a higher percentage of my taxes than Romney's percentage. ...and probably 100% more than Trump has paid.
The really ironic thing here is that the ability for him and Romney to pay virtually nothing in taxes stems from the tax code that the left overwhelmingly supports.

The left constantly talks about ensuring the rich pay their 'fair share' whilst supporting a tax code that exists to influence through tax breaks rather than fund government. It is those tax beaks that allow the rich to avoid paying larger shares of their income. It is even more laughable when the demand is to raise the top percentage when the chief complaint is that no one actually pays that rate.

This isn't rocket science. If you don't pay ANY taxes, then that should mean you aren't making ANY money. Trump brags about making TONS of money... yet then brags about paying ZERO taxes. What is so hard to understand what's wrong with that?
Like Google, one of Clinton's partners?

You want to go into more depth about what Google pays zero taxes? What are you basing their profits off of? Are you comparing worth to profits? How much does Google donate? I've seen several instances where Google gives out free internet... doesn't Kansas City get free fiber optic high quality internet for free? There are several factors here.
No, Google fiber is not free. It's about $150/month.

Google Fiber Offers Free Internet to Kansas City, Other Amazing Plans
You are a moron. That is from four years ago and it was temporary. Look at the date. Even then it wasn't free if you bothered to read. In fact Google has so many claims against it's crappy sub contractors they had to halt expansion for a while. They were trashing peoples water and gas lines and deliberately cutting rivals fiber lines. They cut my Uverse lines twice.

And his tax plan is designed to benefit assholes like himself. That is what it is all about.

Why doesn't Hillary pay her fair share?

That's an excellent point.

I've been asking for years, why dont therich folks that want the wealthy to pay more taxes, never volunteer to pay more!!!!!!

Perplexing.
Who is saying she doesn't pay her fair share? At least her tax returns are out there for everyone to see.

You understand the context of the post your answering, right?

You made absolutely zero sense, put that was your point right? Deflect the debate.
Cunnilingus said that Hillary isn't paying her fair share and you seemed to agree. I pointed out that her tax returns are there for everyone to see. If she isn't paying her fair share, shouldn't she be in trouble with the IRS like Donald?

Clinton beleives for, a rich person, the current tax rate is not fair. She should then pay more. Why doesn't she? By her own words, that'd the fair amount of taxes.

Like Google, one of Clinton's partners?

You want to go into more depth about what Google pays zero taxes? What are you basing their profits off of? Are you comparing worth to profits? How much does Google donate? I've seen several instances where Google gives out free internet... doesn't Kansas City get free fiber optic high quality internet for free? There are several factors here.
No, Google fiber is not free. It's about $150/month.

Google Fiber Offers Free Internet to Kansas City, Other Amazing Plans
You are a moron. That is from four years ago and it was temporary. Look at the date. Even then it wasn't free if you bothered to read. In fact Google has so many claims against it's crappy sub contractors they had to halt expansion for a while. They were trashing peoples water and gas lines and deliberately cutting rivals fiber lines. They cut my Uverse lines twice.

It was free, after a few different qualifications. Was it not? I can't help it that the contract help was garbage, that's what you get sometimes, but they weren't Google employees, they were contractors.

Forum List

Back