The Herman Cain Conspiracy

If cheating is cheating and its wrong why throw support behind Gingrich? Why not throw him equally under the bus like Cain?

Condi Rice is from down south just like I am and comes from a similar area. I don't agree with a lot of what she has done but I have never called her the female equivalent of an Uncle Tom, she has never said the things that whites want to hear nor have she pandered to whites and unlike Cain, she admits racism is still a problem in this country, she's much more realistic.

I am a big Condi fan... I was impressed with her interview with Hannity the other night.
He kept trying to talk race and she kept deflecting it away... she didnt want to make it the topic of discussion.
He was being a typical RW hack that night... not a big fan of his at all.

She could do a good job as POTUS in my book :eusa_whistle:

:thup::2up::thup:

Shut up retard, the dorks in your party pretended to like Cain, just as they do with every token black Republican but leave them high and dry when the going gets tough. That's why i switched my party affiliation from Republican to Independent, they use blacks only for the good of the party to make the party look good, not because they are genuinely for black people. Cain isn't a dummy, he knew this and or should have known, he willfully went on with it now the price paid isn't a failed campaign, but his marriage.

Bass, we may have our differences, but I have no reason to lie to you... Mr. Cain was no token black man to me. I truly believe he is a good man and would have made a good POTUS.
His race made no difference to me.... I swear.
There are alot of us out here too... race truly is not a factor with me.

I dont want to argue the issue. Just wanted to be civilized about it and tell you that you wrong about a big number of us. BTW, I am not a repoblican. I am a conservative first and foremost.

Thats all... just had to say my piece.

I'm not saying all Republicans are like that but those who abandoned Cain for Gingrich, they're the ones who need to check themselves.

Thanks... bc we are'nt all racists.

I just want the truth to come out re: Cains 13 yr "relation" with Griffin... I admit, it looks bad. I just want solid evidence before saying he is a liar.
Im no angel :wink_2:.... an affair is a hard thing to hide and evidence is aways abundant.

If cheating is cheating and its wrong why throw support behind Gingrich? Why not throw him equally under the bus like Cain?

Condi Rice is from down south just like I am and comes from a similar area. I don't agree with a lot of what she has done but I have never called her the female equivalent of an Uncle Tom, she has never said the things that whites want to hear nor have she pandered to whites and unlike Cain, she admits racism is still a problem in this country, she's much more realistic.

I am a big Condi fan... I was impressed with her interview with Hannity the other night.
He kept trying to talk race and she kept deflecting it away... she didnt want to make it the topic of discussion.
He was being a typical RW hack that night... not a big fan of his at all.

She could do a good job as POTUS in my book :eusa_whistle:

I don't think she would do a bad job either as POTUS:

Looking at nearly any majority black area on gods earth, you'd have to be freaking blind to believe that's the future you want for your children. Highest murder rates, rape rates, crime rates and poorest places on earth all lay within those area's. Believe me, I don't say anything that can't be backed with facts, data and the truth on the ground. What do you have besides blind faith in the people?

They above are right...They're not racist or judgemental, but quite the opposite. They're blind fools. People like me are going 95 percent to ron paul or a third party! People like them, aka the cainiot are moderate globalist. They don't like being called on it, but they're. I'm honest and up front with you people, and I will honestly say that most republicans(vast majority) would love to be flooded with the third world with there murder, rape and crime rate shooting through the goddamn roof. They won't judge or think as they will be painted racist!!! Yeah, nothings more evil then being judgemental towards a people that murder and rape close to half the cases within this country. YAY!!! You're a fool if you think the majority of the republican base is racist. I fucking wish!

Last edited:
Very, very, very weak attempt, troll.

Shut up retard, the dorks in your party pretended to like Cain, just as they do with every token black Republican but leave them high and dry when the going gets tough. That's why i switched my party affiliation from Republican to Independent, they use blacks only for the good of the party to make the party look good, not because they are genuinely for black people. Cain isn't a dummy, he knew this and or should have known, he willfully went on with it now the price paid isn't a failed campaign, but his marriage.

Fuck you, you illogical idiot. You know who really supports someone and when it's just "pretend"? You're fucking stupid. Shove your race-baiting bullshit right back up your ass, moron. And no one is buying your "I used to be a Republican" nonsense, so just give up that little story line, shitstain.

Very, very, very weak attempt, troll.

Fuck you, you illogical idiot. You know who really supports someone and when it's just "pretend"? You're fucking stupid. Shove your race-baiting bullshit right back up your ass, moron. And no one is buying your "I used to be a Republican" nonsense, so just give up that little story line, shitstain.

Struck a nerve did I ? You sounds very angry. I told the truth, Republicans left Cain high and dry, they abandoned him for another cheater. On top of that, I'm willing to bet it was people from his won party who uncovered his dirt and exposed him. The Blacks in the Republican Party ought to be outraged.

The interesting thing is that those idiots on the right who complain about a possible "liberal" conspiracy against Cain and or liberals cheering about Cain stepping down is that they are not attacking their fellow rightwingers for abandoning Cain for Gingrich. if they were really behind Cain and really behind a black Republican winning they would have stuck with him regardless, it shows just how serious they were about really supporting a Black Republican candidate. They withdraw their support from one cheater only to throw it behind another cheater, very smart, :rolleyes: . Say what you want about Cain but he was very loyal to a party that showed him token loyalty.

You don't stick behind someone "regardless".

You make a judgement call of how the person is handling the issue.

Cain's problem was that every time one of these things came up, he kept changing his story. First he wasn't aware of the women. Then he was, when evidence popped up. then he revised his statement.

There has to be a point where you cut your losses.

Now, never a big Cain supporter. Liked the guy, and would have voted for him if the other choice was Romney. Or Obama. But I repeat myself.

Politics ain't beanbag. Cain showed an inability to roll with the punches and led with his chin.

mark block americans for prosperity perry The Herman Cain Conspiracy | News One

The question is why? The answer is simple. The Republican Party never wanted a Black man to lead, but they wanted to look like they did. After the RNC Chariman Michael Steele (a right wing token if we ever saw one) was bullied by Rush Limbaugh and cast aside like a rusty spittoon, there was no Black Republican leader to represent the right. Most of the candidates Black America knew from the right were either seen as Toms (like Steele) or just had no juice on the block. They needed a new guy. A charismatic guy. A Black guy who looked like he could win, but couldn’t. Herman Cain was that Black guy.

Ultimately, Herman Cain assassinated himself. Shot himself in the heart and took his wife with him. His infidelity is his to own and his to work out between his God and wife. He knew what was in his past. Only his ego, or the false support of those in on the hit, would make him believe he could get past the vetting of so many in such crucial times.
As of now, there is no fingerprints, no weapon, no get away vehicle. Suspects? There are many. We have Mark Block, the Koch Brothers to Perry, Anderson, its a long list.

The one thing nobody argue though, is that it was a clean hit, and Cain’s run is done.

The interesting thing is that those idiots on the right who complain about a possible "liberal" conspiracy against Cain and or liberals cheering about Cain stepping down is that they are not attacking their fellow rightwingers for abandoning Cain for Gingrich. if they were really behind Cain and really behind a black Republican winning they would have stuck with him regardless, it shows just how serious they were about really supporting a Black Republican candidate. They withdraw their support from one cheater only to throw it behind another cheater, very smart, :rolleyes: . Say what you want about Cain but he was very loyal to a party that showed him token loyalty.

You disgust me.

You really are revolting. One cheater to another cheater?

Oh really.

As compared to any party that calls themselves supporters of a Lion of the Senate who can let a woman drown in a car and make waitress sandwiches .

Drown to death while you swim away and hide under your Kennedy name as a woman drowned.

Cain's acts were criminal? Prove it, unless he raped or sexually assaulted a woman and it was proven in a court of law he did nothing criminal, nice way to try to cover the hypocrisy and latent racism of your own party that really offered token support to a black candidate.

As far as cheating and the left, well, your party supporting Gingrich leaves you no room to criticize another party supporting cheaters.

Racism?

What a fuckhole you are. You got nothing and had to play that so early that you showed yourself to be incapable of adult conversation.

If you make sexual advances on a person that works under you, that's sexual harassment or if you accept the advances of a person working under you.

Damn, I didn't know you were to incompetent.

I'll leave you to your uncle tom hate mongering. Oh, Condi Rice has a new book out, I'm sure you don't know that, since she's an Aunt Tomalina. But make sure to spew your hate for her next time you get a chance.

Similar area?

Holy shit. Name your county boy? Seriously.

No one talks like this. Name your county and then we will dance from there. Here's a canuck who even knows one doesn't say similar area.. You're a yankee and a liar.

Forum List

Back