The Heller/Rosen Debate

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Our local CBS affiliate turned the 6pm time slot into an hour debate between the two contenders for the Nevada senate seat.

Iā€™ll say right up front that nothing Rosen couldā€™ve possibly said wouldā€™ve gotten me to vote for her. Sheā€™s an out-and-out Dingy Harry Dim and has had her nose up Pelosiā€™s rear end since elected to the House.

I also watched the post-debate show with a panel of locals. Seems they felt Heller was too aggressive.

My response from the outset was shuddering at the continual contention by the Dim of her ā€œbipartisan efforts.ā€ Is she kidding? Thereā€™s nothing in the Dim playbook about being bipartisan. Itā€™s their way or no way at all.

Do I think the debate changed any minds?

Not in the least. It all depends on turnout. Can the Dingy Harry machine get more Dms to the polls than the GOP? Itā€™s going to be interesting to see. Early voting started today, October 20, and the results wonā€™t take long to show which side has the biggest turnout.

My personal feelings?

Heller will win by 5 or more points. So will two or more GOP candidates. Just might turn Nevada from purple to red.

Right wing guy weighs in on debate between a right- wing guy and a left wing candidate. No surprises in the analysis.

Forum List

Back