The Heisman going the way of MLB Hall of Fame.

See!
Like I said, the toy from a box of Cracker Jacks is worth more than the Heisman these days. :eusa_whistle: :razz:

Immie

Exactly HOW THE HECK was that proven??
"One of the greatest honors of my life was winning the Heisman Trophy in 2005," the statement said "For me, it was a dream come true. And I know that any young man fortunate enough to win the Heisman enters into a family of sorts. Each individual carries the legacy of the award and each one is entrusted with its good name. It is for these reasons that I have made the difficult decision to forfeit my title as Heisman winner of 2005."

Last edited:

See!
Like I said, the toy from a box of Cracker Jacks is worth more than the Heisman these days. :eusa_whistle: :razz:

Immie

"One of the greatest honors of my life was winning the Heisman Trophy in 2005," the statement said "For me, it was a dream come true. And I know that any young man fortunate enough to win the Heisman enters into a family of sorts. Each individual carries the legacy of the award and each one is entrusted with its good name. It is for these reasons that I have made the difficult decision to forfeit my title as Heisman winner of 2005."

It wasn't proven and I was mostly kidding with that comment hence the :eusa_whistle::razz:.

Immie

See!

It wasn't proven and I was mostly kidding with that comment hence the :eusa_whistle::razz:.

Immie

Oh. :redface: Well, stop doing that to me! :tongue:

Immie

Oh. :redface: Well, stop doing that to me! :tongue:

No! :lol:

Immie

NCAA rules are psychotic. So what if Bush negotiated with sports agents, and got a few kick backs for his family. Wake me up when the NCAA stops selling jerseys with players names and numbers, without giving those people a penny of the action. It's no wonder that so many great players are skipping college, and going directly into the pros.

Perhaps the NCAA and the NFL ought to regulate those professional agents.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I agree DT. The NCAA disgusts me.

Forum List

Back