The Heat lose again. I'm loving it.

They had a bad week, but even I know you never discuss what goes on in the locker room to the media.

Horace Grant did after the Bulls lost to the Knicks in game 7 1994 playoffs. he talked of "tears". not sure if that's the same no-no or not.

come to think of it, Bulls may have cried on the court in that one (once it was out of reach).

I think Doc said the Celtics cried after losing in Game 7 last year, but like you said it gets real emotional in the playoffs, so I can understand crying there, but a regular season game? whats gonna happen if the Heat get bounced in the playoffs? temper tantrums? heart attacks?

Dude, I CRIED after game 7 last year. From what I understand Perk cried the whole day he was traded. No doubt that the Celts were bawling after that game.

Horace Grant did after the Bulls lost to the Knicks in game 7 1994 playoffs. he talked of "tears". not sure if that's the same no-no or not.

come to think of it, Bulls may have cried on the court in that one (once it was out of reach).

I think Doc said the Celtics cried after losing in Game 7 last year, but like you said it gets real emotional in the playoffs, so I can understand crying there, but a regular season game? whats gonna happen if the Heat get bounced in the playoffs? temper tantrums? heart attacks?

Dude, I CRIED after game 7 last year. From what I understand Perk cried the whole day he was traded. No doubt that the Celts were bawling after that game.

I had a bad feeling after Perkins went down so I didn't even watch Game 7, I knew it was over once Perkins checked out of the series.

I cried when Gary Andersen missed that field goal in the NFC championship against the Falcons. '97 or '98 I think? I was just a kid.

Forum List

Back