The Heat lose again. I'm loving it.

c01c424e.gif

I don't follow the NBA and don't care a lick for basket ball...but it is good to see that circus failing!

Following their 87-86 loss to the Chicago Bulls, the Miami Heat are upset. So upset, in fact, that a few of them are crying in the locker room.

According to Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra, via ESPN’s Brian Windhorst, “some Heat players are crying in the locker room at the moment.” That tidbit was also confirmed by South Florida Sun-Sentinel beat writer Ira Winderman, who tweeted that Spoelstra said, “There are a couple of guys crying there in the locker room.”

After Chris Bosh’s emotional press conference last week, we aren’t surprised: all jokes aside, the Heat are probably emotionally fragile right now, considering that they’ve played so poorly in crunch time, and are under an increasing amount on pressure to turn that around. In short, the wolves are out, and Miami’s players know this.

The Miami Heat Are Apparently Crying In The Locker Room Right Now | SportsGrid

There's no crying in basketball! I think maybe Spoelstra should have kept quiet about that little piece of information.

• Banned
wondering how long before Riley takes over.

I don't know what Spoelstra was thinking telling everyone they cried in the locker room.

yeah. i can see after losing a playoff series or something, but not here.

They had a bad week, but even I know you never discuss what goes on in the locker room to the media.

Horace Grant did after the Bulls lost to the Knicks in game 7 1994 playoffs. he talked of "tears". not sure if that's the same no-no or not.

come to think of it, Bulls may have cried on the court in that one (once it was out of reach).

yeah. i can see after losing a playoff series or something, but not here.

They had a bad week, but even I know you never discuss what goes on in the locker room to the media.

Horace Grant did after the Bulls lost to the Knicks in game 7 1994 playoffs. he talked of "tears". not sure if that's the same no-no or not.

come to think of it, Bulls may have cried on the court in that one (once it was out of reach).

I think Doc said the Celtics cried after losing in Game 7 last year, but like you said it gets real emotional in the playoffs, so I can understand crying there, but a regular season game? whats gonna happen if the Heat get bounced in the playoffs? temper tantrums? heart attacks?

wondering how long before Riley takes over.

Riley will only take over if the team has a legit shot at winning, after the week this team had, I don't think Riley wants to take over right now.

I don't think the team wants him: three hour brutally hard practices....

Oh yeah they don't want any part of that mess, when Lebron and Bosh signed with the Heat it was supposed to be a cake walk. They were complaing that Spoelstra rode them too hard, can't even imagine what Riles would do.:doubt:

Riley will only take over if the team has a legit shot at winning, after the week this team had, I don't think Riley wants to take over right now.

Oh yeah they don't want any part of that mess, when Lebron and Bosh signed with the Heat it was supposed to be a cake walk. They were complaing that Spoelstra rode them too hard, can't even imagine what Riles would do.:doubt:

i remember Riles worked the lakers so hard that byron scott got injured before the 1989 finals... and some say Magic's hamstring pull in that series was due to riles' brutal practices.
having said that, they need discipline and toughness. riles, if he's got the energy, would instill that.
I love watching them fuck up though.

i remember Riles worked the lakers so hard that byron scott got injured before the 1989 finals... and some say Magic's hamstring pull in that series was due to riles' brutal practices.
having said that, they need discipline and toughness. riles, if he's got the energy, would instill that.
I love watching them fuck up though.

I don't think Lebron and Bosh would be able to handle those kind of rugged practices, there are no "tough" guys on that team period, Udonis Haslem maybe but hes injured.

Forum List

Back