The health care bill would impose $544 billion in new taxes

Speaking as a smoker, you probably cannot understand how little I sympathy I have about the taxes imposed on the rich.

If the rich paid half as much of their incomes on taxes as I do, there wouldn't be an insolvent government anywhere in America.

Speaking as a smoker, you probably cannot understand how little I sympathy I have about the taxes imposed on the rich.

If the rich paid half as much of their incomes on taxes as I do, there wouldn't be an insolvent government anywhere in America.

tell me what on earth does your smoking have to do with the income tax people who make more than you pay?

You smoke because it's your choice. Our income is confiscated via taxes because of someone else's choice.

Editec, why don't you quit smoking and then you will have more money to pay those taxes for your own health care. It might even prevent you from ending up in the hospital on someone else's dime.

BTW- Those wealthy people are small business people who employ 80% of Americans, so you are taxing the economic engine of America which will cause even more layoffs.

What's more important - having a job or having healthcare?

tell me what on earth does your smoking have to do with the income tax people who make more than you pay?

My selfish indifference to the plight of the very well off doesn't need to be logical.

You smoke because it's your choice. Our income is confiscated via taxes because of someone else's choice.

So?

You expect me to care?

My selfish indifference to the plight of the very well off doesn't need to be logical.

So?

You expect me to care?

No but do not expect anyone to care when you cough up one of your diseased lungs and drown in your own blood.

Consequences of ones action should be borne solely by the individual.

I am taxed more and more, not as a result of the consequences of my actions but rather the actions of others.

So?

So, the party of Know is going to vote NO :clap2::clap2::clap2:and a few smart democwats will too.

One of those "smart" dems is Maria Cantwell D-WA. I will personally invest in her opponent next primary if she votes against a health care bill with a public option.

So?

So, the party of Know is going to vote NO :clap2::clap2::clap2:and a few smart democwats will too.

One of those "smart" dems is Maria Cantwell D-WA. I will personally invest in her opponent next primary if she votes against a health care bill with a public option.

cool then you'll have to vote third party.....good for you

finally thinking out of the 2 party box.

But we will save $999 billion. Don't forget that. Yes, healthcare for all will cost $544 but what we have now cost more and not everyone is covered.

The CEO's and their house slaves are hard at work convincing the field slaves how good they got it. :lol:

The government has never never never reduced cost while increasing entitlements. What on earth makes you think that health care will be any different?

So?

You expect me to care?

No but do not expect anyone to care when you cough up one of your diseased lungs and drown in your own blood.

Okay.

Consequences of ones action should be borne solely by the individual.

Yes, and for every drop of rain that falls a flower should grow, too.

I am taxed more and more, not as a result of the consequences of my actions but rather the actions of others.

Do you suppose that I imposed taxes on myself?

Seriously you actually expect working Americans to feel sympathy for the truly well off?

Seriously?

We would do that why, exactly?

Because of how much sympathy the superweathy obviously have for us?

Fuck them!

But we will save $999 billion. Don't forget that. Yes, healthcare for all will cost $544 but what we have now cost more and not everyone is covered.

The CEO's and their house slaves are hard at work convincing the field slaves how good they got it. :lol:

The government has never never never reduced cost while increasing entitlements. What on earth makes you think that health care will be any different?

democwats like bobo are so effen funny, medicare and sociable security are going broke,, hell;s bells,, let's just put a few hundred million more peoples on the program whatchyasay? :lol: only 50% of the US of KKKA pays taxes the otherr 50% are blood sucking parasites,, yep that makes perfect sense to a democwat.. I like someone's signature line.. "Be a democwat it's easier than working." :lol::lol::lol:

Either way it will cost at least 544 billion - you'll either pay it to the Government and get Health Care or you'll pay it to the fat-cat Insurance execs and they will hire someone (HMO) to tell you the service isn't required.

Long Live BARACK OBAMA !

Okay.

Yes, and for every drop of rain that falls a flower should grow, too.

Do you suppose that I imposed taxes on myself?

Seriously you actually expect working Americans to feel sympathy for the truly well off?

Seriously?

We would do that why, exactly?

Because of how much sympathy the superweathy obviously have for us?

Fuck them!

Envy. yeah that's better than reason when it comes to public policy.

This health care bill, if passed in any form, is going to be a big shit sandwich that we all will be forced to enjoy eating... Salt and pepper, anyone?:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back