The Head of Al Qaeda Calls for Lone Wolf Attacks in the West

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
http://time.com/4033210/al-qaeda-leader-calls-for-lone-wolf-attacks-on-american-homes/

He said use the Boston bombing and Charlie Hedbo attacks as the blueprint and inspiration. When the West is taking in so many so called refugees, there will be a ton taking him up on this call to arms! The rest will be satisfied with the stealth jihad of breaking the welfare state and out breeding the native Europeans 10 to 1.

Why is the West willfully committing suicide?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al-Qaeda Leader Calls For Lone-Wolf Attacks on American Homes

He said use the Boston bombing and Charlie Hedbo attacks as the blueprint and inspiration. When the West is taking in so many so called refugees, there will be a ton taking him up on this call to arms! The rest will be satisfied with the stealth jihad of breaking the welfare state and out breeding the native Europeans 10 to 1.

Sheer stupidity. They've lost the ability to recognize evil, and the will to destroy it in the crib.

Al-Qaeda Leader Calls For Lone-Wolf Attacks on American Homes

Sheer stupidity. They've lost the ability to recognize evil, and the will to destroy it in the crib.
I just don't get it! Take France for example. Interesting how quiet they have been. They have close to a 10% Muslim populations. The vast majority of these Muslims are dependent on the state and give little to nothing backs. They make demand after demand and are never satisfied! They have created no go zones where police don't even venture. When their demands are not met they riot and destroy the very cities they live in.

It will only get worse as they become a larger voting block.

They won't have enough suicide vests and guns for all the lone wolves that will be lining up for Jihad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back