The hawks’ wings are clipped

Saigon, I think that may be a bit exaggerated.......but I don't claim to be a 'Jillian' scholar, LOL!

She's far more towards 'conservative' than I am, and I'm sure we'd disagree on a number of issues. But Philsy's basically loathsome nature is not one of those.....

Saigon, I think that may be a bit exaggerated.......but I don't claim to be a 'Jillian' scholar, LOL!

She's far more towards 'conservative' than I am, and I'm sure we'd disagree on a number of issues. But Philsy's basically loathsome nature is not one of those.....

It may be exaggerated and unfair, Mhunter, but I have been baffled sometimes with Jillian's posting.

I've lived in Israel and love the country - but have been neg repped for anti-semitism by her 3 or 4 times!!

I don't read al your posts, Saigon - so I am not really qualified to second-guess either you or Jillian.
You do seem reasonable and moderate in your approach to discussion, which I appreciate. : ))

If you feel she's been unfair to you, I'd think that having a private discussion would be a way to resolve any issues? Sometimes it works, even around here : ))

Philsy, as Lipush pointed out - your own "poem" was nothing but a malign fantasy based on a Pallywood production which has been quite thoroughly debunked.

While you wish to hold up your façade of 'wishing for a just peace' - you might want to refrain from using such obviously faked-up situations as the "justification" for your hate speech. After all, you want to present yourself as 'reasonable'...someone really ought to try to repair the destruction to the Palestinian cause which is continually being wrought by that 'S&M' poster's rants.
One really has to be very naive to think that Hamas wants peace with Israel when they want it all. Tinnie in his posts is actually telling us that all of Israel belongs to the Palestinians, and no doubt he got the word about the following on his magic computer which really isn't there.

Hamas plans military school for Gaza's children

Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh announced on Thursday that the Islamist terror militia he leads will soon open a military academy for the Palestinian children of the Gaza Strip. He added that the school would prepare them for the "phase of liberating Palestine" and to live in a Palestinian State "from the river to the sea."

Just felt the Jillian thingy
Moaning about my so-called anti-Semitism
Poor girl can’t get off

neg. repping me, so she fantasies

putting on her Betty Boop
Slut wanna be
Hearing

The screaming
Cries of the father of
Mohammed al Dura murdered

By the Israeli
Defense forces with
Bullets and torn bloody

From his arms...
Behind the guns I
Could see

The scums Jillian along
With the Insurance Lawyer
Pulling the triggers

In delight...

Muhammad Al Dura was not murdered by Israeli IDF. His "death" was staged.

News to me...please provide a link with some real proof, and I'll stop posting that.

Poor girl can’t get off

Slut wanna be
Hearing

The screaming
Cries of the father of

By the Israeli
Defense forces with
Bullets and torn bloody

From his arms...
Behind the guns I
Could see

The scums Jillian along
Pulling the triggers

In delight...

News to me...please provide a link with some real proof, and I'll stop posting that.
Looks like Phillip is back with his silly poems again. He is always dragging up posters who disappeared years and years ago (such as the poster Insurance Lawyer) into one of his ridiculous poems just because they opposed his views. What a petty person is our Pbel!!! As for Al Dura, why not do a little research and you will find that it was staged -- another example of Pallywood like that dead guy falling off a stretcher and then picking himself up and getting back on the stretcher.

Israel's election: The hawks? wings are clipped | The Economist

YAIR LAPID, a former television talk-show host whose secular, middle-of-the-road party soared into second place in Israel’s election on January 22nd, wrote a popular column for years in the newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth, in which he would ask, “What is it to be Israeli?” What, in other words, does it take to feel you belong in the Jewish state? The question became his trademark. Now a large chunk of the electorate—a lot larger than the pollsters predicted—has given an answer that may reshape Israel’s future, not least by improving the chance of a durable peace with the Palestinians.

Mr Lapid’s party, Yesh Atid (There is a Future), running for the first time, got 19 seats in the 120-seat parliament, against 31 for Likud-Beitenu, led by the incumbent prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, who is still expected to retain his post. But he will find it much harder in the next month or so to rejig his ruling coalition. Hawkish and religious parties that have been generally loth to offer the sort of territorial and other compromises needed to revive the peace process got half the seats. But the election result shows that Israelis on the more malleable middle ground are still a force to be reckoned with. The post-election bargaining will be a lot trickier than Mr Netanyahu expected.

Two key consequences may ensue. One is that Naftali Bennett, the religious hawk who rejects the idea of Palestinian state altogether, may not have to be brought into a government. Pollsters had expected his new party to do so well that Mr Netanyahu would have had to give him a senior post.

I hate to burst your Pro- Palestinian bubble ( lol) but he is against giving up E. Jerusalem. Translation; He will NOT go back to the borders the Arabs themselves have never acknowledged or accepted. :clap2:

Looks like Phillip is back with his silly poems again. He is always dragging up posters who disappeared years and years ago (such as the poster Insurance Lawyer) into one of his ridiculous poems just because they opposed his views. What a petty person is our Pbel!!! As for Al Dura, why not do a little research and you will find that it was staged -- another example of Pallywood like that dead guy falling off a stretcher and then picking himself up and getting back on the stretcher.

HossFly, would you mind if I pen&post one about you called Ol' Hosses Ass?

HossFly, would you mind if I pen&post one about you called Ol' Hosses Ass?
Would it be too much for you to accept that you are the one who is a horse's ass. Only a horse's ass would start making silly poems and drag in other posters, especially posters that haven't posted in years. Go ahead and make a silly poem about me to verify to everyone what a horse's ass you really are.

Poor girl can’t get off

Slut wanna be
Hearing

The screaming
Cries of the father of

By the Israeli
Defense forces with
Bullets and torn bloody

From his arms...
Behind the guns I
Could see

The scums Jillian along
Pulling the triggers

In delight...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzsCBFhCsyY]Muhamad Al-Dura was not killed. - YouTube[/ame]

The REALLY interesting part starts at 7:00

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzsCBFhCsyY]Muhamad Al-Dura was not killed. - YouTube[/ame]

Do you ever face the truth? No father would help stage the death of his child, your propaganda film is just that.

Muhammad al-Durrah incident

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Jamal and Muhammad al-Durrah filmed by Talal Abu Rahma for France 2

Date

September 30, 2000

Time

circa 15:00 hours (Israel Summer Time); noon GMT

Netzarim junction, Gaza Strip

First reporter

Charles Enderlin for France 2

Filmed by

Talal Abu Rahma

Casualties

Reported deaths: Muhammad al-Durrah; Bassam al-Bilbeisi, an ambulance driver; and an unnamed jeep driver

Jamal al-Durrah reported with multiple gunshot wounds

Suspect(s)

Israel Defense Forces, Palestinian National Security Forces, Palestinian gunmen

Convictions

None

Footage

Original France 2 report,
and the raw footage.

The Muhammad al-Durrah incident took place in the Gaza Strip on September 30, 2000, on the second day of the Second Intifada, amid widespread rioting throughout the Palestinian territories. Jamal al-Durrah and his 12-year-old son, Muhammad, were filmed by Talal Abu Rahma, a Palestinian cameraman freelancing for France 2, as they sought cover behind a concrete cylinder after being caught in crossfire between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian security forces. The footage, which lasts just over a minute, shows the pair holding onto each other, the boy crying and the father waving, then a burst of gunfire and dust, after which the boy is seen slumped across his father's legs.[1]

Fifty-nine seconds of the footage were initially broadcast in France with a voiceover from Charles Enderlin, France 2's bureau chief in Israel, who did not witness the incident himself but got all information by phone from the cameraman, telling viewers that the al-Durrahs had been the "target of fire from the Israeli positions," and that the boy had died.[2] After an emotional public funeral, Muhammad was hailed throughout the Arab and Muslim worlds as a martyr.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) accepted responsibility at first[3] and Israel initially apologized for the boy's death but issued a retraction when an investigation indicated the IDF probably did not shoot the al-Durrahs and the boy was most likely killed by Palestinian fire.[4][5] Three senior French journalists who saw the raw footage in 2004 said it was not clear from the footage alone that the boy had died, and that France 2 cut a final few seconds in which he appeared to lift his hand from his face. France 2's news editor said in 2005 that no one could say for sure who fired the shots, but other commentators, including the director of the Israeli government press office, went further, saying the scene had been staged by Palestinian protesters. Philippe Karsenty, a French media commentator, was sued for libel by France 2 for suggesting this; a ruling against him was overturned by the Paris Court of Appeal in May 2008 who agreed that some scenes did not seem genuine and that he had presented a "coherent mass of evidence". The court also found that the Palestinian cameraman for France 2 and the network's main witness was not "perfectly credible."[6][7] France 2 has appealed the decision.[8]

YAIR LAPID, a former television talk-show host whose secular, middle-of-the-road party soared into second place in Israel’s election on January 22nd, wrote a popular column for years in the newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth, in which he would ask, “What is it to be Israeli?” What, in other words, does it take to feel you belong in the Jewish state? The question became his trademark. Now a large chunk of the electorate—a lot larger than the pollsters predicted—has given an answer that may reshape Israel’s future, not least by improving the chance of a durable peace with the Palestinians.

Mr Lapid’s party, Yesh Atid (There is a Future), running for the first time, got 19 seats in the 120-seat parliament, against 31 for Likud-Beitenu, led by the incumbent prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, who is still expected to retain his post. But he will find it much harder in the next month or so to rejig his ruling coalition. Hawkish and religious parties that have been generally loth to offer the sort of territorial and other compromises needed to revive the peace process got half the seats. But the election result shows that Israelis on the more malleable middle ground are still a force to be reckoned with. The post-election bargaining will be a lot trickier than Mr Netanyahu expected.

Two key consequences may ensue. One is that Naftali Bennett, the religious hawk who rejects the idea of Palestinian state altogether, may not have to be brought into a government. Pollsters had expected his new party to do so well that Mr Netanyahu would have had to give him a senior post.

poor anti-semite... it must kill you that he was re-elected.

:woohoo:

are all the isreali voters who didnt vote for Bibi anti semites?

Do you ever face the truth? No father would help stage the death of his child, your propaganda film is just that.

Date

September 30, 2000

Time

First reporter

Filmed by

Talal Abu Rahma

Casualties

Reported deaths: Muhammad al-Durrah; Bassam al-Bilbeisi, an ambulance driver; and an unnamed jeep driver

Suspect(s)

Convictions

None

Footage

and the raw footage.

The Muhammad al-Durrah incident took place in the Gaza Strip on September 30, 2000, on the second day of the Second Intifada, amid widespread rioting throughout the Palestinian territories. Jamal al-Durrah and his 12-year-old son, Muhammad, were filmed by Talal Abu Rahma, a Palestinian cameraman freelancing for France 2, as they sought cover behind a concrete cylinder after being caught in crossfire between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian security forces. The footage, which lasts just over a minute, shows the pair holding onto each other, the boy crying and the father waving, then a burst of gunfire and dust, after which the boy is seen slumped across his father's legs.[1]

Fifty-nine seconds of the footage were initially broadcast in France with a voiceover from Charles Enderlin, France 2's bureau chief in Israel, who did not witness the incident himself but got all information by phone from the cameraman, telling viewers that the al-Durrahs had been the "target of fire from the Israeli positions," and that the boy had died.[2] After an emotional public funeral, Muhammad was hailed throughout the Arab and Muslim worlds as a martyr.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) accepted responsibility at first[3] and Israel initially apologized for the boy's death but issued a retraction when an investigation indicated the IDF probably did not shoot the al-Durrahs and the boy was most likely killed by Palestinian fire.[4][5] Three senior French journalists who saw the raw footage in 2004 said it was not clear from the footage alone that the boy had died, and that France 2 cut a final few seconds in which he appeared to lift his hand from his face. France 2's news editor said in 2005 that no one could say for sure who fired the shots, but other commentators, including the director of the Israeli government press office, went further, saying the scene had been staged by Palestinian protesters. Philippe Karsenty, a French media commentator, was sued for libel by France 2 for suggesting this; a ruling against him was overturned by the Paris Court of Appeal in May 2008 who agreed that some scenes did not seem genuine and that he had presented a "coherent mass of evidence". The court also found that the Palestinian cameraman for France 2 and the network's main witness was not "perfectly credible."[6][7] France 2 has appealed the decision.[8]
Pbel keep up with the times will you? The Al Dura incident was ruled as a HOAX by the French Supreme Court a long time ago, and many reporters were scorched and embarrassed because of this. Your lies are as stinky as your degenerate putrid poems.

poor anti-semite... it must kill you that he was re-elected.

:woohoo:

are all the isreali voters who didnt vote for Bibi anti semites?
No, but you have to be a total retard to ask that question.

Date

September 30, 2000

Time

First reporter

Filmed by

Talal Abu Rahma

Casualties

Suspect(s)

Convictions

None

Footage

and the raw footage.

Cameraman's account

Enderlin based his allegation that the IDF had shot the boy on the report of the cameraman, Abu Rahma.[54] The Guardian quoted Abu Rahma saying of the IDF: "They were aiming at the boy, and that is what surprised me, yes, because they were shooting at him, not only one time, but many times."[14] Abu Rahma said shooting was also coming from the Palestinian National Security Forces outpost south of the junction, behind the spot where Jamal and Muhammad were crouching, but he said they were not shooting when Muhammad was hit. The Israeli fire was being directed at this Palestinian outpost, he said. There was another Palestinian outpost 30 meters away. He said his attention was drawn to the child by Shams Oudeh, the Reuters photographer who for a time crouched beside Jamal and Muhammad behind the cylinder.[20] Abu Rahma told National Public Radio on October 1, 2000:

Muhammad al-Durrah incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... I saw the boy getting injured in his leg, and the father asking for help. Then I saw him getting injured in his arm, the father. The father was asking the ambulances to help him, because he could see the ambulances. I cannot see the ambulance ... I wasn't far away, maybe from them [Jamal and Muhammad] face to face about 15 meters, 17 meters. But the father didn't succeed to get the ambulance by waving to them. He looked at me and he said, "Help me." I said, "I cannot, I can't help you." The shooting till then was really heavy ... It was really raining bullets, for more than for 45 minutes. Then I find, I hear something, "boom!" Really is coming with a lot of dust. I looked at the boy, I filmed the boy lying down in the father's lap, and the father really, getting really injured, and he was really dizzy. I said, "Oh my god, the boy's got killed, the boy's got killed," I was screaming, I was losing my mind. While I was filming, the boy got killed ...[55]

Muhamad Al-Dura was not killed. - YouTube

Date

September 30, 2000

Time

First reporter

Filmed by

Talal Abu Rahma

Casualties

Suspect(s)

Convictions

None

Footage

and the raw footage.

Pbel keep up with the times will you? The Al Dura incident was ruled as a HOAX by the French Supreme Court a long time ago, and many reporters were scorched and embarrassed because of this. Your lies are as stinky as your degenerate putrid poems.

The court did not rule it a hoax, they merely said:PJ Media » French Court Vindicates Al-Dura Hoax Critic

pjmedia.com/blog/french-court-vindicates-al-dura-hoax-critic/

May 21, 2008 ... Today a French court ruled that I did not defame France 2 when I said that its ...The al-Dura hoax is one of the pillars on which these assumptions rely. .... Because of Al-Dura and other similar incidents, I have come to despise ..... will win the final clash i.e.: Supreme Court appeal likely to come up as well!

Forum List

Back