The hatred towards GOD

Have you noticed that those that have a hatred towards God usually have something in common?

The thing they have in common is that they have learned of GOD through the English Holy Bible.

And that they usually speak the English Language.

I have rarely seen a non English speaker have a hatred towards GOD.

Maybe this is a way that GOD uses to prevent the Globalization of the English Language.

England speaks Englandish, English. The US speaks English. And what do you know? The founding fathers of the US had their origins from England! Wow. It's no wonder why the US speaks English.

The English flag is Red, White, Blue... The US flag is Red, White, Blue.

I wonder if the colors represent the same concepts between the two Countries?

Every holy book is nothing more than a map on how to reach that particular god. Unfortunately most humans that read these books wind up worshipping the map, or the dirt mentioned in the map, rather than the god. And they feel empowered to kill anyone that doesn't follow their map.

The various 'gods' people follow don't kill anyone. Their ignorant followers do so with great glee.

Hatred towards a 'god' doesn't exist. Hatred by humans towards other humans is the problem. For most of them their 'god' gives them license to kill 'in his name'.
Isaac Newton was a Christian! A Brief Survey of Sir Isaac Newton's Views on Religion | Religious Studies Center

what the heck are you talking about??!!
hatred of god then you get into the English language .....??

Have you noticed that those that have a hatred towards God usually have something in common?

The thing they have in common is that they have learned of GOD through the English Holy Bible.

Maybe this is a way that GOD uses to prevent the Globalization of the English Language.

England speaks Englandish, English. The US speaks English. And what do you know? The founding fathers of the US had their origins from England! Wow. It's no wonder why the US speaks English.

No one hates god. It’s religions we hate. Why? Because they’re not about being good or bad. It’s about blind subsurvience to an imaginary being

It is possible that the English language may be a contributing factor to why some develop a hatred towards God. Hebrew can be described more as an "objective" language (in that it paints a picture), whereas English is a subjective language (allows the speaker and hearer to create their own picture of what is being said).

What may be the primary factor creating a hatred for God in some, is that Protestants insisted that everyone can read and interpret the Bible for him/herself. When people do this through the prism of modern western culture, they lose the perspective from the culture in which it was originally written and what the author was saying to his original audience goes flying over the heads of modern, western humans.

Leaders of the Jewish faith tell us scripture is to be studied, not read.

The picture of God modern readers of the Bible create for themselves is far, far from the original picture presented by the author. It is not an example of the "Telephone Game" going humorously awry, it is an example of where the game leads to fatality.

I've never come across anyone who hates any or all of the gods.

OTOH, you won't find a more reprehensible and dishonest bunch than those who call themselves "christian".

One must believe gods exist in order to hate them.

As for what language is spoken or written, it appears you are speaking in tongues.
This, ladies and germs, is USMB's resident expert on Christians and Christianity.

The basic problem is that there is no one who actually is an expert on Christians and Christianity. The closest you can come are people who have extensively studied history from ancient to medieval to early modern, particularly the history of Europe and related texts.

Just based on USMB alone, it seems like many of the people talking about Christianity in the U.S. don't have any idea that from the beginning of the colonies, the European Christians who came here did nothing but squabble among themselves about the varieties of Christianity that they practiced, squabbles that they brought with them when they boarded those boats. Roger Williams, the Puritans, dissenter Anne Hutchinson, William Penn, the four Quakers hanged on Boston Common, Lord Baltimore and the Catholics of Maryland, Calvinists of various stripes, and on and on. Then, of course, there was that nonsense with the Salem Witch Hunt. What's a little banishment, whipping, and hanging among loving Christians.

The idea being pushed so frequently that Christians have ever been unified is a fantasy. There is no "one" Christianity.

At least somebody out there thinks that colonial history, and European history, is "funny." This is not a word that I would use to describe it.

I don't hate God. Because God doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back