The hatred towards GOD

crazyme

May 19, 2018
Have you noticed that those that have a hatred towards God usually have something in common?

The thing they have in common is that they have learned of GOD through the English Holy Bible.

And that they usually speak the English Language.

I have rarely seen a non English speaker have a hatred towards GOD.

Maybe this is a way that GOD uses to prevent the Globalization of the English Language.

England speaks Englandish, English. The US speaks English. And what do you know? The founding fathers of the US had their origins from England! Wow. It's no wonder why the US speaks English.

The English flag is Red, White, Blue... The US flag is Red, White, Blue.

I wonder if the colors represent the same concepts between the two Countries?

Last edited:
Have you noticed that those that have a hatred towards God usually have something in common?

The thing they have in common is that they have learned of GOD through the English Holy Bible.

Maybe this is a way that GOD uses to prevent the Globalization of the English Language.

England speaks Englandish, English. The US speaks English. And what do you know? The founding fathers of the US had their origins from England! Wow. It's no wonder why the US speaks English.

I've never come across anyone who hates any or all of the gods.

OTOH, you won't find a more reprehensible and dishonest bunch than those who call themselves "christian".

One must believe gods exist in order to hate them.

As for what language is spoken or written, it appears you are speaking in tongues.

How many non English speakers have you discussed this with?

I've never heard anyone express a "hatred" toward a Supreme Being, however one wants to imagine this being.

I've noted a distinct tendency among deities to avoid involvement in what we humans do. People who think that they represent a supreme being are, simply, nuts.

Every holy book is nothing more than a map on how to reach that particular god. Unfortunately most humans that read these books wind up worshipping the map, or the dirt mentioned in the map, rather than the god. And they feel empowered to kill anyone that doesn't follow their map.

The various 'gods' people follow don't kill anyone. Their ignorant followers do so with great glee.

Hatred towards a 'god' doesn't exist. Hatred by humans towards other humans is the problem. For most of them their 'god' gives them license to kill 'in his name'.

OTOH, you won't find a more reprehensible and dishonest bunch than those who call themselves "christian".

As for what language is spoken or written, it appears you are speaking in tongues.
This, ladies and germs, is USMB's resident expert on Christians and Christianity.

This, ladies and germs, is USMB's resident expert on Christians and Christianity.

Nope

Nope
True dat. But back to the seriousness of this thread . . .

What is this thread about again? English speakers are the only ones who can hate God?

What did I write that is not true?
Have you read your own posts?
Believe what you wish but don't try to blame others.

Just be sure to pay that cover charge to get into heaven.
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Nope

SassyIrishLass

More of the scam I hate but cathlics support and defend.
Bishops-Council-Chart-b.png

Nope

What is this thread about again? English speakers are the only ones who can hate God?

I'm not really sure....the OP reads like a train wreck

Nope

What?

You just said I'm an authority.

Now you're saying you lied!!

Oh, the shame of it all.

Here it is again - Believe whatever you want just stop trying to force others to join your delusions. You can practice your insanity anyplace you want. The whole world gives christians special treatment and I pay higher taxes just for you. Just keep your lies out of schools, govt and off my front porch.

That's it.
That's all I've ever asked of any of the thumpers and rollers.
K?

Nope

What?

You just said I'm an authority.

Now you're saying you lied!!

Oh, the shame of it all.

Here it is again - Believe whatever you want just stop trying to force others to join your delusions. You can practice your insanity anyplace you want. The whole world gives christians special treatment and I pay higher taxes just for you. Just keep your lies out of schools, govt and off my front porch.

That's it.
That's all I've ever asked of any of the thumpers and rollers.
K?
Okay, you're an expert.

Nope

SassyIrishLass

I don't take anything you post serious, Lugnut. Also I've told you do not page me, it's annoying

Nope

SassyIrishLass

I don't take anything you post serious, Lugnut. Also I've told you do not page me, it's annoying

I didn't say it, hon.
The US Conference of Catholic Bishops said it.
You saying they lied? Do they lie all the time or was it just this one time?

Whatever, I don't blame you for not wanting to face facts about this horrendous abuse of children because then you would have to admit your position.

You can go now.

The basic problem is that there is no one who actually is an expert on Christians and Christianity. The closest you can come are people who have extensively studied history from ancient to medieval to early modern, particularly the history of Europe and related texts.

Just based on USMB alone, it seems like many of the people talking about Christianity in the U.S. don't have any idea that from the beginning of the colonies, the European Christians who came here did nothing but squabble among themselves about the varieties of Christianity that they practiced, squabbles that they brought with them when they boarded those boats. Roger Williams, the Puritans, dissenter Anne Hutchinson, William Penn, the four Quakers hanged on Boston Common, Lord Baltimore and the Catholics of Maryland, Calvinists of various stripes, and on and on. Then, of course, there was that nonsense with the Salem Witch Hunt. What's a little banishment, whipping, and hanging among loving Christians.

The idea being pushed so frequently that Christians have ever been unified is a fantasy. There is no "one" Christianity.

Forum List

Back