The Hateful Faithful & Narrow Arguments That Blind

Did the SCOTUS Rule Against Gays and For the Baker's Free Speech Rights?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If someone’s business practices disturb you, don’t give them your business.
That's how I would deal with it. I detest bigots. But others HAVE THE RIGHT to seek justice
Not LGBT they don't. For over 4 decades LGBT has made themselves synonymous with "gay pride". We've seen these regular parades put on every year with no LGBT people standing in protest on the sidelines, (or speaking against them anywhere I'm aware of). In them are regular public displays of deviant sex acts put on with the hope that children will be watching or marching with them.

That presents a problem. "Seeking justice" may backfire on the LGBTs. Nobody in this county can legally condone, participate with or promote any group that endemically-identifies itself arrogantly "in pride" with doing public displays of deviant sex acts in front of kids on purpose.

Try that at a school yard on any other day and watch how "seeking justice" is the other side of that double-bladed sword. I don't have a faith necessarily that I subscribe to. But I would fight to the death anyone who tried to force me to condone or participate in or promote any group that does sex crimes against children. To the death.

If someone’s business practices disturb you, don’t give them your business.
That's how I would deal with it. I detest bigots. But others HAVE THE RIGHT to seek justice
Not LGBT they don't. For over 4 decades LGBT has made themselves synonymous with "gay pride". We've seen these regular parades put on every year with no LGBT people standing in protest on the sidelines, (or speaking against them anywhere I'm aware of). In them are regular public displays of deviant sex acts put on with the hope that children will be watching or marching with them.

That presents a problem. "Seeking justice" may backfire on the LGBTs. Nobody in this county can legally condone, participate with or promote any group that endemically-identifies itself arrogantly "in pride" with doing public displays of deviant sex acts in front of kids on purpose.

Try that at a school yard on any other day and watch how "seeking justice" is the other side of that double-bladed sword. I don't have a faith necessarily that I subscribe to. But I would fight to the death anyone who tried to force me to condone or participate in or promote any group that does sex crimes against children. To the death.
LGBT-Alphabet Soup do not "HAVE THE RIGHT to seek justice?"

You're not an American, so what are you?

They can TRY to "seek justice" but the justice they find might not be the kind they're after. That was my point in my last post.

They can TRY to "seek justice" but the justice they find might not be the kind they're after. That was my point in my last post.
You appear to have great issues with people seeking justice, unless they happen to on your side in bigotry and hatred

Forcing people to do things against their religion is a First Amendment violation of their Freedom of Religion rights.
Left Wingers are slow learners.

You appear to have great issues with people seeking justice, unless they happen to on your side in bigotry and hatred
So just to be clear, you consider people wanting to protect children from the folks (unanimous LGBTs) embracing pride parades doing graphic sex acts hoping kids will be watching as "bigots and haters".

Got it. Glad you shared your perspective. You realize as a matter of law in all 50 states people are mandated to be "bigots and haters" under your definition, right?

So just to be clear, you consider people wanting to protect children from the folks (unanimous LGBTs) embracing pride parades doing graphic sex acts hoping kids will be watching as "bigots and haters".

Got it. Glad you shared your perspective. You realize as a matter of law in all 50 states people are mandated to be "bigots and haters" under your definition, right?
You really do have an active and full fantasy life! My error. Apologies.

You believe pride parades involve people "doing graphic sex acts" and even more doing it as they are "hoping kids will be watching?" Any sex act in public, graphic or not would violate the law.

What is it about that community that has you so obsessed with them, that your mind would distort everything you see and hear about them into some nefarious and demonic plot?

What distortion? Google gay pride parades on images. There's the proof staring right back at the world for all to see.

What distortion? Google gay pride parades on images. There's the proof staring right back at the world for all to see.
Oh! You mean bumping, grinding, making out like heterosexuals at a beach. I see
No. And if anyone was doing that with families around on the beach, particularly on a stage or featuring their behavior for viewers to focus on "in pride" they should be arrested as the law requires.

Again, try those same acts in front of a schoolyard at recess on any other day without a rainbow flag or armband and watch how fast the cops come.

No. And if anyone was doing that with families around on the beach, particularly on a stage or featuring their behavior for viewers to focus on "in pride" they should be arrested as the law requires.

Again, try those same acts in front of a schoolyard at recess on any other day without a rainbow flag or armband and watch how fast the cops come.
You sound like a truly disturbed individual. Your mind seems to be stuck in a gutter full of sewage of your own creation. It's almost sad enough to over come the pity I feel for you. And I wonder how disturbing your obsession is with those around you, people who might love and care about you

You sound like a truly disturbed individual. Your mind seems to be stuck in a gutter full of sewage of your own creation. It's almost sad enough to over come the pity I feel for you. And I wonder how disturbing your obsession is with those around you, people who might love and care about you

Actually since you're going below the belt as a deflection for the points I just made, I'll comment that not only do my family members agree (most of them) with the trainwreck going on in the judicial right now with favoritism towards cult-lifestyles, but they are super glad I'm taking the time to address it as most of them want to but have too many brainwashed buddies who would kneejerk on them. So vicariously though me they are shitting their pants with joy. Most particularly with this recent USSC demotion of LGBT from "(false)innate" to BEHAVIORAL/ideological.

I'd report you except I have this hunch that the management is OK with you here doing what you're doing. Just a hunch.

Actually since you're going below the belt as a deflection for the points I just made, I'll comment that not only do my family members agree (most of them) with the trainwreck going on in the judicial right now with favoritism towards cult-lifestyles, but they are super glad I'm taking the time to address it as most of them want to but have too many brainwashed buddies who would kneejerk on them. So vicariously though me they are shitting their pants with joy. Most particularly with this recent USSC demotion of LGBT from "(false)innate" to BEHAVIORAL/ideological.

I'd report you except I have this hunch that the management is OK with you here doing what you're doing. Just a hunch.

Wow! I didn't realize truth would wound you so deeply

I apologize

You sound like a malignant narcissist and professional troll hired to drive off points I'm making.

So naturally I'll double down. The more you insult, the more I'll ramp it up. Check around here. It's what I do. :popcorn:

You sound like a malignant narcissist and professional troll hired to drive off points I'm making.

So naturally I'll double down. The more you insult, the more I'll ramp it up. Check around here. It's what I do. :popcorn:

:icon_lol:

Drive off points you are making?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back