the hateful 8....anyone been already?

like all women my age....i love kurt russell....my son was does not understand old women going 'damn he is hot' lol....it is 3 hours and 2 minutes?

so has anyone been to it yet? selective releases today with general release on wednesday.....
Did you squirm during Computer Worn Tennis Shoes?

no but when i watched interviews with the cast of hateful 8...and saw kurt russell i made the mistake of saying...what other movie has kurt russell been in that quinton directed...he said 'death proof'...took me a few to find it and then i had to pay 3 bucks to watch it for 48 hours.....lol....his hair looked good....
Wigs make the man...

like all women my age....i love kurt russell....my son was does not understand old women going 'damn he is hot' lol....it is 3 hours and 2 minutes?

so has anyone been to it yet? selective releases today with general release on wednesday.....
It's like in the 1970's, women like my aunt had a Jesus portrait hanging right next to her Elvis picture....

Typical Quentin movie. Dark, surreal and cliqued to the max. It was watching but man and I getting tired of Samuel Jackson's angry black guy schtick. I think it's all he's ever done.

Quentin is trying to shock us with the blood and gore, but he's 30-40 years too late. And that's really all he has, other than the cuss words.

New Topics

Forum List

Back