the hateful 8....anyone been already?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
like all women my age....i love kurt russell....my son was does not understand old women going 'damn he is hot' lol....it is 3 hours and 2 minutes?

so has anyone been to it yet? selective releases today with general release on wednesday.....

I loathe Tarantino most of the time, but Kurt being in it will make me want to see it. Doesn't surprise me that its dark and violent. I think Tarantino writes from his own warped reasons what he is himself inside.

I've not heard good things. I've even heard that it may be his worst movie yet.

You're an idiot. The movie is getting near perfect scores from both critics & fans.
I've yet to decide if I want to support the movie because Tarantino is such a freak but westerns are rare so I likely will.

You're an idiot. The movie is getting near perfect scores from both critics & fans.
I've yet to decide if I want to support the movie because Tarantino is such a freak but westerns are rare so I likely will.
I'm an idiot because I've heard/read bad things about it?
4i6Ckte.gif

I watched it last night. Great dialogue driven story. Jennifer Jason Leigh should be nominated for an Oscar at the least. Walton Goggins and Kurt Russell are good too. My only dislike is that it's a tad long.

Yeah I'm no Tarantino fan either, but a western with Kurt Russell in it, I'll watch it for sure. Kurt killed it in Tombstone playing Wyatt Earp, so this ought to be good too just because Kurt is so good. I'll wait until it comes out on bluray though, and watch it on my own home theater. Looks really good to me...

Last edited:
like all women my age....i love kurt russell....my son was does not understand old women going 'damn he is hot' lol....it is 3 hours and 2 minutes?

so has anyone been to it yet? selective releases today with general release on wednesday.....
Did you squirm during Computer Worn Tennis Shoes?

Did you squirm during Computer Worn Tennis Shoes?

no but when i watched interviews with the cast of hateful 8...and saw kurt russell i made the mistake of saying...what other movie has kurt russell been in that quinton directed...he said 'death proof'...took me a few to find it and then i had to pay 3 bucks to watch it for 48 hours.....lol....his hair looked good....

I'm an idiot because I've heard/read bad things about it?
4i6Ckte.gif
You're an idiot because as usual you prejudge without the facts

Forum List

Back