The Hated Steelers Come to The Clink

This will be a good test of the noise effects design in the Century Link stadium.

With the demise of the 9ers as the only real team for the 12's to hate on I would probably designate the Steelers as a good replacement. The only problem is that we don't play them very often. Still the robbery that was the Super Bowl we played against the Steelers will live on in our hearts in infamy forever.

We hate their QB. We hate the refferee that was a Pittsburgh resident who called those multiple bullshit Pass Interference penalties which GAVE the game to the Steelers.

There will be NO SHORTAGE of vitriol in the stands on Sunday.
I usually think you are a whiner when it comes to the Seahawks....but I think you got robbed in that Super Bowl

This will be a good test of the noise effects design in the Century Link stadium.

With the demise of the 9ers as the only real team for the 12's to hate on I would probably designate the Steelers as a good replacement. The only problem is that we don't play them very often. Still the robbery that was the Super Bowl we played against the Steelers will live on in our hearts in infamy forever.

We hate their QB. We hate the refferee that was a Pittsburgh resident who called those multiple bullshit Pass Interference penalties which GAVE the game to the Steelers.

There will be NO SHORTAGE of vitriol in the stands on Sunday.
I usually think you are a whiner when it comes to the Seahawks....but I think you got robbed in that Super Bowl

Unfortunately there are no Hawks playing that were in that SB game. That just leaves us whiners to carry the torch of hatred for Pittsburgh. :lol:

This was a very nerve racking game. Rothlesburger threw for over 500 yards. Their team put up more yards than have ever been accomplished by a Seattle opponent in our stadium. So the lesson learned was two fold. 1 ...Wilson can stand toe to toe with an offensive output like we saw today from the Steelers and #2 ...The Hawk Defense although bending like a two dollar whore didn't break and caused enough turn overs to win the game.

This isn't the team that gave away 5 games that had a lead in the 4th qtr in all 5 losses. This team fought tooth and nail to the very end and earned the win by two scores.

Pittsburgh impressed me with their offense except when Rothlesburger got pressured He still throws a mean long pass and has the receivers to make those long completions. His problem today was when they get in or near the red zone he doesn't have the real estate to wind up and throw for 50 yards and his receivers couldn't get the separation.

Congrats to the Seahawks on a well deserved win. We can't turn the ball over three times and expect to win the game. Good back and forth between the two teams as well. Better luck next time.

The Legion of Boom looks dead. Not the same team that went to the Super Bowl last year, unless they improve...they make the playoffs and lose.

The Legion of Boom looks dead. Not the same team that went to the Super Bowl last year, unless they improve...they make the playoffs and lose.

They haven't been the legitimate LOB all season. Seattle DBs have struggled mainly because they have lost the mutual trust they enjoyed which allowed them to play as one. The fact that Cary Williams got burnt early and often stretched Sherman and Thomas away from the comfort zone that made up the unit as they were forced to bring "looks" that hedged towards covering for Williams.

The success of the DBs two-three seasons ago and two DCs leaving to become head coaches as have the effect along with Browner, Maxwell and Thurmond cashing in have left a definite hole in the LOB on the right side.
Chancellor's hold out has had it's effect also as he got torched several times upon his late arrival due to bad communication and the ensuing failing trust factor.

Only in the last two games has Sherman and Thomas regained the LOB style and Chancellor has dialed in his speed to the ball reactions.

It has helped the team to having benched Williams. They are starting to get the interceptions they have been known to produce.

Until the Hawks find the guy that can truly play opposite Sherman the LOB does not exist.

Forum List

Back