The Harvest Of The Year (2005) For Iraqis'Kids!!

I don't think so...handled and fired alot of depleted uranium rounds, 105mm from the M60A1 tank back in the sixtees...I am now 60 something and surely do not have tumors or cancer...well except for some skin cancer removal...but that was caused by spending way too much time in the sun!
Amazing how some post pics and attribute the cause to their political gain rather than the truth!

Bonnie said:
I think that's a fabulous idea!!

In response to this:

Originally Posted by Said1 said:
I post at an Iraqis board here and there and the owner of the board does not accept pictures such as those Confident has posted without links varifying where and when the photos were taken. I'd suggest the same treatmetn for Confident. I'd say everyone else too, but of course, that isn't necessary.

Me too. I think these types of photos should be moderator removed, unless there is attribution for sources. That's my opinion. But, unless there is a 'directive', I guess they stay out there.

Kathianne said:
In response to this:

Me too. I think these types of photos should be moderator removed, unless there is attribution for sources. That's my opinion. But, unless there is a 'directive', I guess they stay out there.

Actually, if you right-click on the pic and then left click on "properties" it will tell you the source....most of the time anyway

Forum List

Back