The Happiness Quiz

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 007, Feb 10, 2006.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,089
  2. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Free and happy
    You really have got happiness down to a fine art. You've got a brilliant approach to life.

At the core of your approach is the understanding that if you're not happy, then it's down to you to sort it out. There are things you can do about it - changing the way you think, feel or the way you handle your problems. You have the confidence and self-belief never to simply accept misery as a way of life.

You believe in yourself and your ability to get through things. You're not smug, but at peace with the real you.

It could be, of course, that you aren't 100 per cent sorted in all areas of your life - work, play and love - and that's natural. Or it could be that you lack some happiness skills, such as goal setting or managing your emotions.

3. The ClayTaurus

The ClayTaurus Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    Same here.

4. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Same test results as Shattered and Clay.

5. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    Me too..........wooden ships on the water, very freeeeeeeeee

6. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +618
    Same as Shattered, Clay and Adam.

7. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    We're all just a bunch of free & happy people! :)

8. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,089
    I was.... less than happy.

I've always been driven, and I like moving around. I always want to see what's over the next hill.

I'm not sure if the test was constructed to measure my style of hapiness, because I am happy with the way I am.

9. Kagom

Kagom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Free and happy
    You really have got happiness down to a fine art. You've got a brilliant approach to life.

At the core of your approach is the understanding that if you're not happy, then it's down to you to sort it out. There are things you can do about it - changing the way you think, feel or the way you handle your problems. You have the confidence and self-belief never to simply accept misery as a way of life.

You believe in yourself and your ability to get through things. You're not smug, but at peace with the real you.

It could be, of course, that you aren't 100 per cent sorted in all areas of your life - work, play and love - and that's natural. Or it could be that you lack some happiness skills, such as goal setting or managing your emotions.

10. GotZoom

GotZoom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Free and happy