The Hangover Thread™

Perfect thread, because I have been nursing a bad one all day! Didn't want to take the day off of work though, because nursing a hangover at work is much easier than at home with the rugrats!

I think I'm still drunk. Beer and jello shots oof. But it was fun. :D

Went to a benefit for a friend who's got noggin' cancer. Spent way too much on the auction but hey good cause.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
The easiest and safest way to avoid suffering a hangover, or as we call it, 'brewers flu', the morning after a barbaric skinfull is to take two ibuprofen pills before you collapse into bed. But this information may be useless seeing as you Americans start seeing double after only a couple of beers.

How would you like a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray? :lol:

You gotta' stop pickling your brain like that. Your body doesn't need alcohol.

It is my Intention to be Hungover in the AM...

Then I will Nurse said Hangover as I watch the RAIDER NATION travel to Steeler Country...

It's on like Donkey Kong!

:)

peace...

The easiest and safest way to avoid suffering a hangover, or as we call it, 'brewers flu', the morning after a barbaric skinfull is to take two ibuprofen pills before you collapse into bed. But this information may be useless seeing as you Americans start seeing double after only a couple of beers.

I see you've never been to Wisconsin.

I see you've never been to Wisconsin.

No, but defeat at the hands of only three or four drinks is hardly anything to brag about.

I've never had a hangover.

You aren't missing-out on anything. I, on the other, have been a regular target of the 'vengeful dawn'.

LOL, you would hate me then because i am such a perky morning person.

God, I bet you're one of those people who draw the curtains for fun; exposing the previous nights casualty to the merciless glare of a Sunday morning whilst you shrill: 'C'mon, it's a beautiful day out today, and don't forget my parents are coming 'round for lunch'.

At which point, after the latter half of your revelation, I sprint to the 'sanctuary' - commonly known as the bathroom.

You aren't missing-out on anything. I, on the other, have been a regular target of the 'vengeful dawn'.

God, I bet you're one of those people who draw the curtains for fun; exposing the previous nights casualty to the merciless glare of a Sunday morning whilst you shrill: 'C'mon, it's a beautiful day out today, and don't forget my parents are coming 'round for lunch'.

At which point, after the latter half of your revelation, I sprint to the 'sanctuary' - commonly known as the bathroom.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep! But don't forget the rolling you around in bed first to wake you up. There is no sanctuary cuz i would come after you in the bathroom too. :) Ggggeeeeettttuuuuuppppp its time for breakfast. lol.

Nix the parents coming around though, some things even i cant bear nor would inflict on my husband. :lol:

Yep! But don't forget the rolling you around in bed first to wake you up. There is no sanctuary cuz i would come after you in the bathroom too. Ggggeeeeettttuuuuuppppp its time for breakfast.

The CIA have a name for that. They call it "enhanced interrogation techniques". Though I'd welcome the dark cell.

Yep! But don't forget the rolling you around in bed first to wake you up. There is no sanctuary cuz i would come after you in the bathroom too. Ggggeeeeettttuuuuuppppp its time for breakfast.

The CIA have a name for that. They call it "Enhanced interrogation techniques". Though I'd welcome the dark cell.

No that would include sitting the baby on your lap and asking you to mow the lawn.

Forum List

Back