• Thanks
Reactions: del
Are here right now fixing:

My hot water heater (again)

My broken garbage disposal

My leaky faucet

My daughter's room without electricity.

He will be a RICH man when he leaves. :(

You could offer to offset the cost..... Hell, he could leave owing you money. :eusa_whistle:

Buy yourself some damned tools! Jeez! Any man who can fix simple problems around the house should give up and start wearing a skirt.

Thanks for the advice Ernie. I see you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, though I suspect you may be a tool!

Buy yourself some damned tools! Jeez! Any man who can fix simple problems around the house should give up and start wearing a skirt.

Two things:

A. I think you meant *can't*.

B. EZ is not a man.

Thanks for the advice Ernie. I see you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, though I suspect you may be a tool!

OOOOPS sorry He's a she? I am truly sorry EZ. I guess you wear a skirt already. How about you find yourself a man with tools?
My daughter (28) and I were discussing what makes a perfect mate. She said a man should come with a full set of tools, should know where his closest roll of duct tape is, and would score extra points for owning a torque wrench and being able to explain why he needs one.

Yes Sheldon I did mean "can't".

Are here right now fixing:

My hot water heater (again)

My broken garbage disposal

My leaky faucet

My daughter's room without electricity.

He will be a RICH man when he leaves. :(

When I read the title, I assumed you were talking about Bootneck and Colin. Why would I do that? :eusa_whistle:

OOOOPS sorry He's a she? I am truly sorry EZ. I guess you wear a skirt already. How about you find yourself a man with tools?
My daughter (28) and I were discussing what makes a perfect mate. She said a man should come with a full set of tools, should know where his closest roll of duct tape is, and would score extra points for owning a torque wrench and being able to explain why he needs one.

Yes Sheldon I did mean "can't".

I've got five torque wrenches all the way from inch pounds to 250 lbs. torque, and yes, I could tell you what they're for and why I needed them. Duct tape... ummm... I'd have to look where that's at... :)

Ahh EZ I could make you a water heater in my shop.

I have welders, milling machines, Metal shaping tools, etc lathes, bandsaws, woodworking tools, Oscilloscope, etc. I never got one of those 4 foot wide belt sanders like Norm has though...

And know how to use em all including my favorite little tool :D

Forum List

Back