The handling of your dic-pics

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
This really is an extremely important issue that isn't being given the diligence that it deserves. If you don't want to watch the entire thing, skip ahead of the commentary to about 14:00 for when the interview begins, which is the real meat and potatoes. Maybe if people started seeing this more personally as a matter of their own dic-pics they'd take the whole matter more seriously.

That was one of the most brilliant interviews I have ever seen. The way John Oliver personalized the implications of the threats to our liberties was sheer genius.

• Banned
That was one of the most brilliant interviews I have ever seen. The way John Oliver personalized the implications of the threats to our liberties was sheer genius.

Agree completely. I have to give credit to Oliver, he seems to have really found a knack for turning comedic political commentary into powerful impressions on the public, and into advocacy and action. Net neutrality, FIFA, and now domestic spying....Oliver is building himself into a force to be reckoned with.

• Banned
I'm surprised that nobody seems to care much about the government snooping in on your dic-pics. I would have thought for sure this would rally bipartisan support. Liberals would be outraged, because the believe in a constitutional right to free dic-pics. Conservatives would be outraged, because dicks. Libertarians would be outraged because that's just what Libertarians do.

Maybe we need a thread for everyone to eagerly share dic-pics with the rest of the world. Or would that be against the rules?

Forum List

Back