The Hallowness of Conservative Claims

Pathetic. The man practically stepped over the barely cold bodies of diplomats that HE sent into harm's way and delivered a fucking stump speech in Vegas. :mad:
He's missed more than half his daily security briefings so it's no wonder he's clueless, but to get caught with his pants down on the anniversary of 9/11 is just beyond explanation.

You're exhibiting your ignorance and we all know it; an equal number are not surprised by it.

Bush played golf while we were at war--with deployments and everything else. You were strangely silent then.

Fuck off.

Bush stopped playing golf altogether when it became obvious that some citizens were offended by the optics of it.
AFP: Bush: I quit golf over Iraq war
But Obama plays on and on and on. Golf, basketball, ESPN on the tube. But somehow manages NOT to take his daily security briefings. Bush met six a week, two of them each week in-depth, and called for more on a relatively frequent basis.

Gee, good to see Bush bent to public opinion about playing golf. I like that the our president is able to have some recreation and still do his job so well. So, Bush 43 got an in-person briefing every morning....and still f'd up 9/11, Iraq (didn't know there were three tribes there did he), gave up searching for Bin Laden, totally missed Katrina etc....
Doesn't sound like the dog and pony show every morning did him any good.

But lets look at the current turmoil in the Middle East. Here is what dipshits like you are asking. You're asking the President to predict the level of outrage to an internet movie trailer 8,000 miles away.

You guys have pulled some rather novel things out of your asses in terms of trying to tarnish our president over the last 6 months. Some obvious but most idiotic...golf for example. This is sort of in the realm of crazy that few of you ever visit but good to see there is no limit to how far you're willing to go in your insane quest to tarnish the president however.

All the more reason not to elect Romney.

CandyCorn's just a racist. Don't ask her any questions; it might make her late for her Black Panther Meeting.

You're the birther which makes you a racist. If you have a problem with that...that is your cross to burn...err I mean your cross to bear. :eusa_drool:

Care to make a straight up bet.

Obama wins, you stop posting on this message board.
Romney wins, I stop posting on this message board.

Put up or shut up Klanny...:eusa_whistle:

If he wanted to shift the focus to matters other than the economy, don't you think he would be carpet-bombing Cairo at this point?

The truth is that the President--a democrat who historically have been tagged as soft on defense--is operating a smart disciplined campaign that is delivering great results for his re-election bid.

That it is also the proper step to take in an age where the easy answer delivers political expediency but at the end of the day is wrong is a nice bonus. Egypt didn't attack us. Libya didn't attack us. Terrorists in those States did.

It's a good example of Obama's not getting us into an Iraq situation in Libya. We'd have IEDs, suicide bombers, armed engagements and a committment that isn't ending anytime soon.

I would hope that you all would learn something. But I know better.

The inaction is because he hasnt a clue. This has been highlighted throughout his term.......TISSUE?

Ahh...as if he would need one in the constant "Wag the Dog" BS you guys try to accuse him of.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4]I know you are but what am I - Pee Wee - YouTube[/ame]

the party that cant gleen a full 1% of the black vote has no right to talk about anyone else being prejudice

If he wanted to shift the focus to matters other than the economy, don't you think he would be carpet-bombing Cairo at this point?

The truth is that the President--a democrat who historically have been tagged as soft on defense--is operating a smart disciplined campaign that is delivering great results for his re-election bid.

That it is also the proper step to take in an age where the easy answer delivers political expediency but at the end of the day is wrong is a nice bonus. Egypt didn't attack us. Libya didn't attack us. Terrorists in those States did.

It's a good example of Obama's not getting us into an Iraq situation in Libya. We'd have IEDs, suicide bombers, armed engagements and a committment that isn't ending anytime soon.

Bombing an ally? Not even Obama could get away with that.

By the way, if his foreign policy is so great why did Carter feel a need to correct him?

You're exhibiting your ignorance and we all know it; an equal number are not surprised by it.

Bush played golf while we were at war--with deployments and everything else. You were strangely silent then.

Fuck off.

Bush stopped playing golf altogether when it became obvious that some citizens were offended by the optics of it.
AFP: Bush: I quit golf over Iraq war
But Obama plays on and on and on. Golf, basketball, ESPN on the tube. But somehow manages NOT to take his daily security briefings. Bush met six a week, two of them each week in-depth, and called for more on a relatively frequent basis.

Gee, good to see Bush bent to public opinion about playing golf. I like that the our president is able to have some recreation and still do his job so well. So, Bush 43 got an in-person briefing every morning....and still f'd up 9/11, Iraq (didn't know there were three tribes there did he), gave up searching for Bin Laden, totally missed Katrina etc....
Doesn't sound like the dog and pony show every morning did him any good.

But lets look at the current turmoil in the Middle East. Here is what dipshits like you are asking. You're asking the President to predict the level of outrage to an internet movie trailer 8,000 miles away.

You guys have pulled some rather novel things out of your asses in terms of trying to tarnish our president over the last 6 months. Some obvious but most idiotic...golf for example. This is sort of in the realm of crazy that few of you ever visit but good to see there is no limit to how far you're willing to go in your insane quest to tarnish the president however.

All the more reason not to elect Romney.

Oh bull-fucking-shit! You complain that Bush played golf, but when it's pointed out to you that he gave it up in deference to military families... suddenly, presidents getting "recreation" is a-okay. :rolleyes:
And there are four DEAD guys today whose cold bodies can attest to how crappy Barack Obama is at his job.

That attack wasn't about a stupid fucking internet movie. IT HAPPENED ON SEPTEMBER 11th! That's not some sort of coincidence. But then again, if Barack Obama wasn't too prissy to attend security briefings, it might have occurred to him to secure our assets overseas. You know, I don't think he CARES that those guys are dead. I think what he cares about is keeping the nice house and the nice plane and all the fucking servants and prestige that go with them. How in God's name could he go to Vegas, smile and laugh and do his stump speech? Decent people wouldn't have the stomach for it. And even now, as I type, he's having a photo op as the bodies return home.

CandyCorn's just a racist. Don't ask her any questions; it might make her late for her Black Panther Meeting.

You're the birther which makes you a racist. If you have a problem with that...that is your cross to burn...err I mean your cross to bear. :eusa_drool:

We already know you have another screenname lined up. Nobody's buying that you're not gonna be here trolling.

It must suck being a racist. You have to vote for Obama b/c he's the black guy. It doesn't matter how much he's f'ing us over. Then again in your loser world that's probably a good thing as you have no real hopes and aspirations.

Looooooooooooooooosssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr

Pathetic. The man practically stepped over the barely cold bodies of diplomats that HE sent into harm's way and delivered a fucking stump speech in Vegas. :mad:
He's missed more than half his daily security briefings so it's no wonder he's clueless, but to get caught with his pants down on the anniversary of 9/11 is just beyond explanation.

Fuck off.

I remember him never playing golf as soon as he realized it wasn't playing well with the public.

But leave it up to you to be critical of bush for doing something Obama does more than any president before him. Sort of like his exploding the debt.

Fuck off.

Bullshit... you are lying now

Fuck off.

Bullshit... you are lying now

Now watch this drive! - YouTube

Fuck off.

I remember him never playing golf as soon as he realized it wasn't playing well with the public.

But leave it up to you to be critical of bush for doing something Obama does more than any president before him. Sort of like his exploding the debt.

Critical of his thinking that not playing golf means he's more engaged than when he was doing other things like clearing brush or other recreational activities yes.

If you want to stop doing something on your own fine. But when you think it's bad PR to be doing something and make a cosmetic move; you deserve criticism.

I'm happy Obama has more backbone than President Bush.

For an "internet tough guy" you sure come off as a douche.

We already know you have another screenname lined up. Nobody's buying that you're not gonna be here trolling.

It must suck being a racist. You have to vote for Obama b/c he's the black guy. It doesn't matter how much he's f'ing us over. Then again in your loser world that's probably a good thing as you have no real hopes and aspirations.

Looooooooooooooooosssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr

Aka
You're too scared

Good Call Grumps...

Yes he is. And a racist to boot.

Correct, the attacks were by criminals and not sanctioned by any government. Any type of military action by the US would be unwarranted and illegal.

Another good reason to keep Obama in the WH, as similar incidents will likely happen in the future; we don’t want Romney or his trigger-happy neo-cons starting more pointless, illegal wars in response to criminal activities overseas.

Libs are glad that the insurgents killed the Ambassador and didn't put the LMSM through the ordeal of having to report on another hostage crisis. The death of whatshisname and the 3 others is already swept back under the rug

USAToday headline was something about Romney and polling.

Obama and his crew are happy the weekend is here.
After the Sunday talk shows deal with this Obama will be back in full campaign mode
after having cancelled all his appearances.......

Oh wait that's right he campaigned like nobodies business as the bodies of those
who were murdered began their trip home.

This administration is a disgrace on so many levels it's not friggin funny.

Forum List

Back