The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

It isn't what we put into our mouths that defiles us it is what comes out of our mouths that defiles us. :smile:

There ya go! very good.

Remember that next time you claim that an unequaled God became a coequal trinity that became an edible man.....
The wolf you feed is the wolf which wins.

yeah right. exactly. You feed a spirit of perversity..

According to you all Catholics do.

Well yes, a person cannot even become a Catholic unless they have lifted their skirt and opened their mind to be filled with perversity on a weekly basis.

Sad but true.

Do they all worship a trinity? Do they all believe that God became a man? Do they all celebrate the death of Jesus at mass? Do they all eat his flesh in the form of a cracker?

Do they all believe that they have been saved, not because of what Jesus taught, but because Jesus was killed?

Doesn't any of that seem strange???????????

Show me a person who does not accept such perversity into their mind and I'll show you a person that all devout Catholics and even most other Christians would love to see burn at the stake ..even if Jesus himself came down from the sky and told them in person that they have all been poisoned with lies, deluded and possessed by demons for their entire lives.

Last edited:
Parrot is as parrot does

ding is just such a parrot. ding's birdbrain hears in church that only communists don't believe in Jesus...

and hence "LaDexter" must be a communist....

btw what is a LIBERTARIAN....

we will wait for ding to ask his JDAAC preacher for "his" parroted answer...

One of the more hilarious truths about Fraud Jesus is that HE is PRETTY DARN COMMIE himself...

ever "follower" gets a minimum allocation for life.. while Fraud Jesus at the top of the pyramid scheme gets to spend all that wealth on himself....
:smile:

It isn't what we put into our mouths that defiles us it is what comes out of our mouths that defiles us. :smile:

There ya go! very good.

Remember that next time you claim that an unequaled God became a coequal trinity that became an edible man.....
The wolf you feed is the wolf which wins.

yeah right. exactly. You feed a spirit of perversity..

According to you all Catholics do.

Well yes, a person cannot even become a Catholic unless they have lifted their skirt and opened their mind to be filled with perversity on a weekly basis.

Sad but true.

Do they all worship a trinity? Do they all believe that God became a man? Do they all celebrate the death of Jesus at mass? Do they all eat his flesh in the form of a cracker?

Do they all believe that they have been saved, not because of what Jesus taught, but because Jesus was killed?

Doesn't any of that seem strange???????????

Show me a person who does not accept such perversity into their mind and I'll show you a person that all devout Catholics and even most other Christians would love to see burn at the stake ..even if Jesus himself came down from the sky and told them in person that they have all been poisoned with lies, deluded and possessed by demons for their entire lives.

GT? Is that you?

Forum List

Back