The Grudge

UsaPride

Mar 13, 2004
NC
Has anyone seen The Grudge yet? I went to the movies last night to see it and I have a few questions, LOL!!

UsaPride said:
Has anyone seen The Grudge yet? I went to the movies last night to see it and I have a few questions, LOL!!

Haven't seen it yet! but I heard all the stories on it! did you like the sound??? everyone freaked on the sound they play in the movie before the killings.

janeeng said:
Haven't seen it yet! but I heard all the stories on it! did you like the sound??? everyone freaked on the sound they play in the movie before the killings.
Janeen, sweets, I'm STILL freaked out, LOL!! When I got home I looked it up online to show hubby the trailor because I was trying to explain the movie and couldn't, LOL! Well, they have some site you can go to and tour the house and it's making that damn sound! By the end of the tour it's getting louder and louder and LOUDER! I started screaming and ran and cut the volume down, LOL! FREAKY!!

UHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

When you see it, let me know, I've got some questions from parts I missed while my face was burried in my knees and my fingers in my ears, LMAO!!!

Edit: Go to www.doyouhaveagrudge.com You'll hear it, LOL!

You kidding, the radio station here played that damn sound ALL day long! HAHA! it's a bit creepy.

Well, dingleberry over here has been doing it all night and then again this morning. I'ma whip his ass in about 2 seconds flat!! LOL!!

UsaPride said:
Well, dingleberry over here has been doing it all night and then again this morning. I'ma whip his ass in about 2 seconds flat!! LOL!!

hehehe! One girl called in the station, said how she went to see the movie, left, and wound up with a flat tire at night - all she kept doing waiting for someone to come, was look behind her.

Damn!! That would sooooo suck! I was freaking out all the way home scared to look out the window, LOL!! I don't know why I watch this stuff, I love watching freaky movies but I get too damn scared, LOL!
Now I'm freaked out about going in the bathroom by myself, LOL!!

UsaPride said:
Damn!! That would sooooo suck! I was freaking out all the way home scared to look out the window, LOL!! I don't know why I watch this stuff, I love watching freaky movies but I get too damn scared, LOL!
Now I'm freaked out about going in the bathroom by myself, LOL!!

HAHA! I gotta see this movie! I will have to let you know then what I thought of it.

Okay, I went back and seen it again today. Still freaky, but makes alot more sense if you keep your eyes open, LOL!! :D

Forum List

Back