The Growing Threat

The Democrat mind

197748_5_.jpg

why are these people even allowed in for these meetings? shouldnt it be just lawmakers in these grillings? not a bunch of dolts dressed as clowns?

I wonder what security was thinking letting these mutants into this hearing in the first place.

so who will they allow in today? 30 clowns, all in attire, balloons, evil vampire teeth?

Black Congress members wanted this crud posted in the halls of congress. It was taken down and then put back up yesterday by black Democrat leaders.

3C05CEE800000578-4105598-image-a-24_1484059212954.jpg

I gotta agree...why would security admit a bunch of pink clowns and KKK dressed morons into a confirmation hearing?

I don't think this type of stuff even if tried, is going to work this time.

Presidents of old had to be at the White House much of the time, plus besides Camp David, they had few places to go.

No longer, and with Trump, it is even worse than that for protestors. He can be at multiple places at any time, and unless it is a predetermined appearance, they won't know where to go. Also, a march in DC will not be met with the same type of police reaction as one say, in Florida, or maybe Alabama. In times past, it was always a he said/she said argument on who started the riot at a supposed PEACEFUL march.........and let us face it........the only thing that gets these protestors anywhere is a NON peaceful march.

Not so today! Cameras and cellphones are everywhere. It will be apparent almost instantly what caused the riot or disturbance, and that bodes badly for the lefties. Without violence they can not leverage pressure, and if they create violence, they will be handled and prosecuted by those states unless they talk......and we know what happens if they spill the beans-)

Remember--------> While President Obama refused to do it, if violence is proven to be linked to any group, he could name them domestic terrorists. He would do that I believe, and so I am not suggesting that protests will not happen, but rather that the tactics of old will not work because of the new technologies that will prove conclusively which side is the radical side, and NOT for the regular citizen.

why are these people even allowed in for these meetings? shouldnt it be just lawmakers in these grillings? not a bunch of dolts dressed as clowns?

I wonder what security was thinking letting these mutants into this hearing in the first place.

so who will they allow in today? 30 clowns, all in attire, balloons, evil vampire teeth?

Black Congress members wanted this crud posted in the halls of congress. It was taken down and then put back up yesterday by black Democrat leaders.

3C05CEE800000578-4105598-image-a-24_1484059212954.jpg

I gotta agree...why would security admit a bunch of pink clowns and KKK dressed morons into a confirmation hearing?

I don't think this type of stuff even if tried, is going to work this time.

Presidents of old had to be at the White House much of the time, plus besides Camp David, they had few places to go.

No longer, and with Trump, it is even worse than that for protestors. He can be at multiple places at any time, and unless it is a predetermined appearance, they won't know where to go. Also, a march in DC will not be met with the same type of police reaction as one say, in Florida, or maybe Alabama. In times past, it was always a he said/she said argument on who started the riot at a supposed PEACEFUL march.........and let us face it........the only thing that gets these protestors anywhere is a NON peaceful march.

Not so today! Cameras and cellphones are everywhere. It will be apparent almost instantly what caused the riot or disturbance, and that bodes badly for the lefties. Without violence they can not leverage pressure, and if they create violence, they will be handled and prosecuted by those states unless they talk......and we know what happens if they spill the beans-)

Remember--------> While President Obama refused to do it, if violence is proven to be linked to any group, he could name them domestic terrorists. He would do that I believe, and so I am not suggesting that protests will not happen, but rather that the tactics of old will not work because of the new technologies that will prove conclusively which side is the radical side, and NOT for the regular citizen.

The left doesn’t hold the moral high ground like they used to. Back in the 60s the war was a major issue and media reports were taken as fact. Today the left is busy pushing racism down our throats and the media has lost its objectivity. Because of their support of Hillary nobody trusts them anymore. They repeat Democrat lies and unsubstantiated claims as fact and generate fake news daily like yellow journalists and tabloids. One has the impression that they feel any lie will fly. The latest example is claims that Trump paid Russian hookers to piss on each other, a claim that even the NY Times wouldn't touch.

Trump-cultists are clearly the biggest group of crybabies in American history. Any criticism of DearLeader at all has them weeping at their computer screens. Do they think crying at us will get us to stop telling the truth about them and their Messiah? Quite the contrary. Their tears demonstrate to us that we're punching them in a tender spot, and that we should hit even harder.

And yeah, they makes threats, but nobody is worried about them, unless they have you outnumbered 10-1, or you turn your back on them. But they're the minority, and we don't turn our backs on them.
The 'snowflake' meme makes me laugh.
Their leader is the most thin-skinned, delicate, attention-seeking flower in need of approval and validation I've ever seen.
Other than Obama......
Funny

Trump-cultists are clearly the biggest group of crybabies in American history. Any criticism of DearLeader at all has them weeping at their computer screens. Do they think crying at us will get us to stop telling the truth about them and their Messiah? Quite the contrary. Their tears demonstrate to us that we're punching them in a tender spot, and that we should hit even harder.

And yeah, they makes threats, but nobody is worried about them, unless they have you outnumbered 10-1, or you turn your back on them. But they're the minority, and we don't turn our backs on them.

Actually, I find this all highly amusing!!!!

Forum List

Back