The Growing Sickness On The Left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump promises to pay 25 grand to a Gold Star Family then doesn’t.
DEPLORABLES: change the subject
Trump lies about Obama never calling the families of fallen soldiers.
DEPLORABLES: ignore the lie
Trump proves he doesn’t understand the issues or his own policies.
DEPLORABLES: predict he’ll win in 2020.

DEPLORABLES: dumber than dirt..
$25 grand?

WTF!!!

I think you're confusing Trump with Saddam Hussein. He offered to pay $25k to the families of suicide bombers in Israel.
Another deplorable who doesn’t read. Why do you dopes come here advertising how little you know?
There was even a thread on this fact.

Trump offered a grieving military father $25,000 in a phone call

Yeah, odd that father was. He told the president that the exwife got all the money, and that he diddnt have two coins to run together. Sounds like a shit bag to me who saw $$$ instead of his dead son.
There you go again. Your lying prez promised a grieving father 25 grand and then didn’t do it and you blame the father..
This just shows you’ll defend ANYTHING dishonorable thing he does.
This is why you’re called DEPLORABLES

These guys were my brothers in arms.
We have a warrior's code of conduct.
We all volunteered to be in harm's way.
Anyone who doesn't understand that can't understand what it means to be in a combat unit.
I take this very personally.

A21F6770-AF73-44C5-A023-3FCEC3CD586B.jpeg
As I watch these deplorable assholes defend any despicable thing Trump does it’s not unlike the followers of Jim Jones.
They are like a cult.

What? The left was quick to excuse wild bill's sexual assaults on numerous women. What are you trying to tell us bod?
How many elections did B. Clinton win after it all came out about Monica L.?

Wasn’t an option. If I remember right he was impeached in his second term.
Exactly....so he was never ever elected for anything ever again.

trump.....was ELECTED by you and those like you AFTER his sexual exploits became known.

Thank the Obama voters who pushed him over the top.
Oh no.....this is all on you trumpanzees.......every last orange bit of it.

Well of course it is, and you're very welcome. You see, I'm 60 years old and a white male. The son of a WWII Marine vet who was born on a farm with no electricity and no running water. He was a union member in a meat packing plant. Like my father and my family before me, I was a registered Democrat for over 35 years. I drank the koolaid and thought Reagan was the devil. I voted for guys like Carter and Clinton and gave the old wink and a nod that my guy could knock a little off with a young girl under the oval office desk. What a man. Oh, I used to give W a ton load of shit. Being war weary after 9/11, I bought into the hope and change. I thought it was time our nation elect a black man and move beyond race. I proudly voted for Obama. But things started changing. All of a sudden, guys like me started becoming the enemy and the cause of all that was wrong with America. We held privilege we never knew we had and everyone else's issues were because of us.......we just didn't realize it because it was "institutionalized". We were homophobes and racists and misogynists and worse. The party we had built, supported and put into power had looked into the future and decided that our demographic was shrinking over time and they needed to go another direction. Could they appeal to all of these niche groups and cobble them into a winning coalition? They believed so. But they decided they couldn't do that AND keep my vote. They needed a fall guy to win over all of those other folks. So all of a sudden the white, working class, Christian was the outsider. That's what my party did to me. When Ron Paul ran for president against Obama, I changed my party affiliation because my party had dumped me without even a thank you or a handshake for all those years of loyalty. Hillary sealed the deal when she spilled the beans with her basket of deplorables. She fucked over all the people who had elected her husband twice thinking that she could depend on the same voting bloc that Obama had enjoyed because of his novelty. The man sucked as a president and the only reason he was elected was because he was black and Democrats like me thought we should have a black president to set the world right. So yeah, Obama and Hillary handed the presidency to the "Cheeto" by literally telling their old base to fuck off. We did and the rest is history. Electing Trump is a "fuck you too" to people like you who suck up to an establishment who doesn't care dick about you. You deserved what you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back