The Growing Hypocrisy of the Gay Rights Movement

BlackFlag10

College Conservative
Jun 1, 2012

READ THE FULL POST AT Cameron Harris: Chick-fil-A and More Thoughts On the Gay Rights Movement

Recently, Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy made statements in an interview implying that both he and his company remained strongly opposed to gay marriage. Since, many political, entertainment, and business figures have lambasted Chick-fil-A for its beliefs. Boston Mayor Thomas Menino promised to block any effort by the company to establish a restaurant in the city. Even the Muppets have hopped on the train and have publicly criticized the company.

I wrote an article last week about the increasing hypocrisy of the gay rights movement, and the situation with Chick-fil-A concretely proves my point. Is there this much outrage when a company publicly supports gay marriage? What would happen if a mayor vowed to block a restaurant from opening in his city because the company was pro-gay marriage? Again, this is just another instance of the gay rights movement not being able to tolerate and accept that there are still those of us out there who do not support gay marriage. But, of course, they paint us as the intolerant group.

Last night, a student at my college began a petition that was circulated through various Class pages on Facebook.

Every so often, our College Union Board holds a Davidson After Midnight event where the college brings in food to hand out to students for free. One of the most popular restaurants that participates is Chick-fil-A. This particular student started a petition entitled “We Don’t Need Chick-Fil-A After Midnight.” The point of the petition is to gauge the opinion of the student body. To my knowledge, many do not want their tuition money going to a restaurant that publicly opposes gay marriage and donates money to organizations that do the same.

Here is my question: If I decide that I do not want my money going to corporations that support gay marriage, a corporation like Coca Cola who provides Davidson College with vending machines as well as soda fountains in the dining hall, and I started a petition, would I be looked at as a moral champion or a socially intolerant bigot?

I believe homosexuals should get the same cash and prizes from state and federal governments that straight people do under the law.

I also believe the mayor is an overreaching idiot.

What do you make of that?

Do you believe that it is unacceptable for me to be against gay marriage?

I believe homosexuals should get the same cash and prizes from state and federal governments that straight people do under the law.

i agree with u, tho the gay couples dont have to have a marriage, thats defined as man and woman, they can call it something else and still get the same respect and laws and what have u. as soon as u allow politicians to change the meansings of words, we will all regret it. so i am with u there.

my other complaint, ive still yet to attend a straight parade and i still dont know why gays need a parade to say "we are all equal some are more equal than others"

end the parades.

Hey, you can also believe interracial marriages are unacceptable. Whatever!

All that matters it that they receive equal protection under the law.

Well, thank you for your honesty and acceptance g5000. Most are not like that. I respect people like you

i agree with u, tho the gay couples dont have to have a marriage, thats defined as man and woman, they can call it something else and still get the same respect and laws and what have u. as soon as u allow politicians to change the meansings of words, we will all regret it. so i am with u there.

my other complaint, ive still yet to attend a straight parade and i still dont know why gays need a parade to say "we are all equal some are more equal than others"

end the parades.

What is it with this obsession over Gay Pride parades?

Weird.

An oppressed people should lie down and take it? They should stay in the closet? Be invisible? Go away?

The mayor of Birmingham felt the same way about black people marching. It drove him CRAZY!

Keeping them out of sight makes it easier to withhold rights from them.

I can'tt blame them for not standing for that!

end the parades.

Weird.

An oppressed people should lie down and take it? They should stay in the closet? Be invisible? Go away?

The mayor of Birmingham felt the same way about black people marching. It drove him CRAZY!

so by being treated as an equal u should have more attention thrown ur way? I dont get it. U cant say "treat everyone as equals" than give some people a parade for being one way. They are not being more human, they are not doing anything out of the ordinary, they arent saving lives by being gay? For what reason do they need a parade that the tax payer has to pay for? How are we being equals? Again, no straight parades, why not?

The Gay Agenda is an assault on reality, and morality . The perpetuation of seething lies designed to fester in the minds of society and the pitiful homosexual individuals who are afflicted by this pitiful Mental Disorder .

Homosexual activists claim they only seek acceptance and tolerance from mainstream society, but as per Marshall Kirk, a prophet of the Gay Agenda - "In the early states of any campaign to reach straight America, the masses should not be shocked and repelled by premature exposure to homosexual behavior itself. Instead, the imagery of sex should be downplayed and gay rights should be reduced to an abstract social question as much as possible. First let the camel get his nose inside the tent -- and only later his unsightly derriere! "

Homosexual propaganda has been around for many years, the spark that ignited their present day stranglehold however was a brilliant book **After the Ball ** by Marshall Kirk, a researcher in neuropsychiatry and Hunter Madsen.

This powerfully persuasive, perverse and popular book within the gay community presents an impassioned plea, a call to arms if you will for homosexual activists to implement an aggressive, concerted and organized campaign to mold public perceptions.

The book further lays out a blueprint, a methodology that has been rigidly implemented and enforced over the past 2 decades . Their rationalization for launching such a campaign is that people who do not agree with, or adhere to the Gay Agenda are "bigots, haters, or ignorants".

The book further attempts to justify gay activists use of unscrupulous tactics , mass deceit, brainwashing, lying and malicious slander, blackmail, intimidation and violence.

Kirk and Madsens book states the following ....

"All sexual morality should be abolished" (pages 64 to 67)

Homosexual agenda can succeed by "jamming" and "confusing" adversaries, so as to block or counteract the "rewarding of prejudice" (page 153);

All opposing disagreements to homosexual behavior is rooted in "Homophobia, Homohatred, and Prejudice" (page 112)

A media campaign should portray only the most favorable side of gays (page 170);

*Discourage anti-gay harassment by linking and calling all those that have opposing opinions to latent homosexuality (i.e., call people homophobic) (page 227)

It is acceptable to call people "Homophobic" or "Haters" if they do not agree 100% with the gay agenda views, opinions, or behavior. (page 23)

Weapons of Mass Seduction
By Ricardo Swift

end the parades.

Weird.

How about a normal parade?

You get to be just as disgusting a bigot as you want to be in our nation. Your hate can be as broad and profound as you want.

But, our government still has to treat us all with equality under our constitution.

The Gay Agenda is an assault on reality, and morality .
The "gay agenda" is for there to be equal treatment under the law. Period. And, that is something you might recognize as being a root principle explicitly supported in our constitution.

Once we agree on that, it seems like your kvetching about political methodology is pretty lame.

end the parades.

Weird.

How about a normal parade?

Like Mardi Gras parades, right?

end the parades.

Weird.

so by being treated as an equal u should have more attention thrown ur way? I dont get it. U cant say "treat everyone as equals" than give some people a parade for being one way. They are not being more human, they are not doing anything out of the ordinary, they arent saving lives by being gay? For what reason do they need a parade that the tax payer has to pay for? How are we being equals? Again, no straight parades, why not?

I'm with g5...what the fuck is the obsession with the pride parades? Nobody is "throwing them a parade", they throw one themselves. You can too, nobody is stopping you. Have your "straight pride" parade. You can have a float with "guys who golf" or whatever.

end the parades.

Weird.

Black people marched in Selma Alabama and never performed a single simulated sex act. There was no nudity.

James Komack was the producer of many top Television programs of the 60s and 70s Welcome Back Kotter, Chico and the man, Love American Style and others. In "The homosexual revolution: End time abomination" by David A Noebel , he is credited with the following statement. "Do you know the most powerful lobby in the entertainment business? Bigger than blacks or women's lib or any nationalist or racist group. It's the gays. If you don't have the approval of the Gay Media Task Force, you don't go on the air." Perhaps this is one reason that you will rarely see a homosexual "bad guy" in the media. Perhaps it can explain the Gallup Poll results showing that many so called Educated Americans believe up to 25% of the country is Gay - when in actuality the number is somewhere between 3% and 6%

end the parades.

Weird.

Black people marched in Selma Alabama and never performed a single simulated sex act. There was no nudity.

Mardi Gras, on the other hand.........:eusa_whistle:

BTW...how many Gay Pride Parades have you been to lately?

Forum List

Back