The group anti flag try's to cover their tracks

First amendment is the solution. As I said the media needs to stop condeming anyone and start reporting the news, and sure they are reporting it now, 5 days after the feeding frinzy and blaming evrything on the tea party Sarah Palin Rush Limbugh. But of course you will refuse to connect the dots.

Your OP was about the musical group and how they are trying to backpedal and cover their tracks. Inferring that they are responsible. It has nothing to do with the media or Palin.

I am simply asking questions based on your own OP. I don't care about Palin or the rest of the media.

I simply want to know if the musical groups are to blame, what do you propose to do about it?

Actually covering your tracks is not back peddling. I'm playing the part of the media right now. But thing is I am blaming the blame on something that might be partially the cause. Which is more than the actual media did . Were you this inquisitive about the media as you are with me? IThey said they were a non violent group but their songs they sung would suggest something differant.

OK, so, what should be done about it?

OH so now you never said sarah was at fault? OK I will take you at your word,

Not "now". "Ever". I clearly said that the things that cause psychotic people to act in psychotic manners are so vast and unpredictable that it's pointless to assign blame.

As for your second sentence:

Smart move.

but there are many who wrongfully blamed her.

What does that have to do with me?

Now if they want to blame someone other than the shooter than anti flag is their patsy. He listen to them they have song condoning killing. He never once listen to Sarah. If the media and people who attack sarah are allowed to get a free pass when they are wrong what in the hell will I do when I am wrongly attacked, or anyone else for that matter.

So: you are all for blaming absurd ancillary factors as long as it's not your girl Sarah? How does that make you any different? Hypothetically, if someone guns down a bunch of innocent people tomorrow and says he took inspiration from Sarah Palin's "Target" map, then where would you be left? I would say the same thing: no point trying to blame others for the actions of the clearly deranged.

As Chris Rock said after people wanted to blame video games and Marylin Manson for Columbine: "What ever happened to just plain old 'crazy'?""

What does that have to do with me?

I don't know you responded.

So: you are all for blaming absurd ancillary factors as long as it's not your girl Sarah? How does that make you any different? Hypothetically, if someone guns down a bunch of innocent people tomorrow and says he took inspiration from Sarah Palin's "Target" map, then where would you be left? I would say the same thing: no point trying to blame others for the actions of the clearly deranged.

Nope If the media wants to blame innocent people who had nothing to do with the shooting at least they could blame something that would actually make since. Something that longhner actually listen to and more than likely had some effect in his mental state. affected by his choices.

Your OP was about the musical group and how they are trying to backpedal and cover their tracks. Inferring that they are responsible. It has nothing to do with the media or Palin.

I am simply asking questions based on your own OP. I don't care about Palin or the rest of the media.

I simply want to know if the musical groups are to blame, what do you propose to do about it?

Actually covering your tracks is not back peddling. I'm playing the part of the media right now. But thing is I am blaming the blame on something that might be partially the cause. Which is more than the actual media did . Were you this inquisitive about the media as you are with me? IThey said they were a non violent group but their songs they sung would suggest something differant.

OK, so, what should be done about it?

You tell me I am doing what should have been done in the firat place that is if your for blaming people who actually did not pull the trigger, but did have an effect on their mental state of mind through their hate filled music. Durgs and songs like kill the rich are not a good combo.

I have seen other post you have made about Sarah Palin, stop it you're pissed because the media can't blame Sarah anymore, thats what this solution question is for you. I have answered you., and that is all I will say about your solution question . Because you are not looking for a solution.

I can't stand Palin, but I also recognize that she is in no way culpable for any of this tragedy. Nowhere have I blamed her or any pundit for this lunatics actions. Your deflection and dodging is transparent and juvenile.

You are holding musical groups partially responsible. My question is what is your solution to their responsibility to this tragedy?

I made that clear in the openning post. They said they were for peace but the songs that sing say something totally differant.

You have not made it clear. What is your SOLUTION to the problem you have presented. Simply calling them hypocrites is not a solution.

I told you how I responded. You said you'll take my word for it. Are you, or aren't you?

Nope If the media wants to blame innocent people who had nothing to do with the shooting at least they could blame something that would actually make since. Something that longhner actually listen to and more than likely had some effect in his mental state. affected by his choices.

Blaming Anti-Flag is as absurd as blaming Palin. If you argue otherwise, you are just the other side of the same coin.

I can't stand Palin, but I also recognize that she is in no way culpable for any of this tragedy. Nowhere have I blamed her or any pundit for this lunatics actions. Your deflection and dodging is transparent and juvenile.

You are holding musical groups partially responsible. My question is what is your solution to their responsibility to this tragedy?

I made that clear in the openning post. They said they were for peace but the songs that sing say something totally differant.

You have not made it clear. What is your SOLUTION to the problem you have presented. Simply calling them hypocrites is not a solution.

I gave my solution do you have one? We are not going to let the killer off but also the media must pay

I gave my solution do you have one? We are not going to let the killer off but also the media must pay

You have yet to give a solution. All you have done is blame either these musical groups or the media.

What is your solution?

I told you how I responded. You said you'll take my word for it. Are you, or aren't you?

Blaming Anti-Flag is as absurd as blaming Palin. If you argue otherwise, you are just the other side of the same coin.

Blaming anti flag is more logical than blaming sarah palin
Durged burned out mind and their songs such as kill the rich are not a good combo.

You have yet to give a solution. All you have done is blame either these musical groups or the media.

What is your solution?

It's okay to blame people, as long as those people are not Sarah Palin.

What is your solution?

If the media continue to blame the innocent anti flag will always be held accountable.

Blaming anti flag is more logical than blaming sarah palin
Durged burned out mind and their songs such as kill the rich are not a good combo.

So, again, hypothetically: If a far-right wing loon goes off the tracks and guns down people and says he was inspired by Sarah Palin to do it then you'll be on here blaming Palin?

What is your solution?

Wrong nothing sarah did or said affected longhner Drugs and songs like kill the rich would have an adverse affect on a mind of a nut case.

What is your solution?

Wrong nothing sarah did or said affected longhner Drugs and songs like kill the rich would have an adverse affect on a mind of a nut case.

You mean you speculate that's what drove Lougher over the bend.

I speculate he was psychotic.

No speculation according to his best friend he never watched the news he thought politicans where stupid so he would not listen to them.

I speculate he was psychotic

And mix that with drugs and music that has words like kill the rich and what do you get?

No speculation according to his best friend he never watched the news he thought politicans where stupid so he would not listen to them.

I speculate he was psychotic

And mix that with drugs and music that has words like kill the rich and what do you get?

If his psychosis was due to substance abuse, then that's basically the end of it. If it's due to an actual pathology, then it get's more nuanced.

As it stands, it's pointless to ruminate on what motivates psychotic people. As I said earlier, schizophrenics often believe they are receiving coded messages from blinking light towers or stop-lights. We don't "blame" light towers when they have a psychotic break. We simply recognize psychosis for what it is.

Somehow, now, with Lougher it's supposed to be all different, because someone tried to blame Palin. Now everyone is in stupidity mode and we have circular finger pointing action going on.

there have been a lot of people placing blame on Palin on her crosshairs on a map ad
if that was able to cause this, and it has been proven the guy never actually saw it
and if things CAN cause him to break with reality, then why couldnt it have been something Loughner actually listened to?

Forum List

Back