The group anti flag try's to cover their tracks

I.W.W. Songs, Exhibit 27 - Bisbee Deportation

Every history book ends with
100px-Repeatsign.svg.png

And? What's your point? You've already spent three pages blaming Anti-Flag while refusing to tell us what you think should be done about it.

And Turncoat is a really good song

What, exactly, is your problem with this song?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to hurt you
I just want you to see
Oh, the fucking agony

We all have a voice
But I guess they're hard to hear
Don't know what to do
Never

Now I feel so alone
I just don't know what to do

Well now it's time to go

In the end all is lost
A little bit left behind
I never wanted to fall apart like that
I never wanted to lose your love.

And?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_QUZBUyLE&feature=related[/ame]

[Chorus: x2]
I don't wanna die
(I don't wanna kill)
I don't wanna kill
(I don't wanna die)
We are all human.
It's time to prove it.

This is a plea for peace (world peace)
To the oppressors of the world and to
To the leaders of nations, corporate profit takers,
to the every day citizen
Greed, envy, fear, hate - the competition has to stop.
When you see someone down, now's the time to pick them up
Set our differences aside and never look back, no

Isn't everybody tired of the fighting? (hey, hey)
Isn't everybody tired of the killing? (hey, hey)
Isn't everybody tired of the dying? (hey, hey)
Isn't everybody tired of the hatred? (hey, hey)
Violence... (hey, hey)
fighting... (hey)
killing... (hey)
dying.. (hey)

So... what should be done, since you think they bear some responsibility?

protest...! against...! injustice...! state terror...!
on the streets of the world
for the disempowered
you've sung at our shows
cheered right over wrong
now it's time to hit the streets
back up those words you've sung

And? What's your point? You've already spent three pages blaming Anti-Flag while refusing to tell us what you think should be done about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa5KJ5C-QP8

It's talking about your beloved polticans. this could be the song that set longhner off the deep end
ANTI-FLAG LYRICS
"Turncoat"
TURNCOAT!
KILLER!
LIAR!
THIEF!
TURNCOAT! KILLER! LIAR! THIEF!
Criminal with protection of the law!

Go!

States lies dressed up as evening news!
We're tired of lies we want the truth!
Broadcast by corpses courting you!
Most people they will never know!
With your or against you?
Then I am against you because you're a...

Criminal with protection of the law

I CAN'T HEAR YOU

In your corner
Makes me wanna oh
Douse myself in gasoline!
Civil servants fall in line for you
Too brainwashed to see the truth
You use anyone you can! woah oh, woah oh, woah oh

Criminal with protection of the

KILLER!

LIAR!

A TURNCOAT! and a THIEF!

Criminal with protection of the law! The law!

It's talking about your beloved polticans. this could be the song that set longhner off the deep end
ANTI-FLAG LYRICS
"Turncoat"
TURNCOAT!
KILLER!
LIAR!
THIEF!

Go!

I CAN'T HEAR YOU

In your corner
Makes me wanna oh

KILLER!

LIAR!

A TURNCOAT! and a THIEF!

If he'd set himself on fire ala' Buddhists protesting VietNam, perhaps you could stretch that far enough to try to make that argument.

As it stands, you're just an idiot troll.

ANTI-FLAG LYRICS
"Turncoat"
TURNCOAT!
KILLER!
LIAR!
THIEF!

Go!

I CAN'T HEAR YOU

In your corner
Makes me wanna oh

KILLER!

LIAR!

A TURNCOAT! and a THIEF!

If he'd set himself on fire ala' Buddhists protesting VietNam, perhaps you could stretch that far enough to try to make that argument.

As it stands, you're just an idiot troll.

Let's talk about this troll thing trolls don't deal with facts they make comments like you just did.Trolls do not show factual information like I did they make comments like you have done. Hows that troll?

Information? You mean like linking to lyrics that say

and then saying they 're responsible for a shooting?

Rebelboi and his anti-flag obsession. *Yawn*.

Anti-Flag sucks. I had the misfortune of seeing them as an opening act when I went to a Less Than Jake concert with my friend in college in the late 90's.

I hadn't heard of them before then and haven't heard of them since until Bigreb became convinced that they are responsible for the actions of an insane person.

Oh, why does anti-flag suck? They are a carnival act. Basically they have been hawking their "anti-corporate America" message since their inception.

Guess who signed with RCA a few years ago? Guess who's songs you can get on Itunes for $1.29 a piece?

Yep, Anti-Flag.

I would call them "sell outs" if it wasn't so predictable. It's all show business.

Last edited:
Information? You mean like linking to lyrics that say

and then saying they 're responsible for a shooting?

Nope like kill the rich, I'm Feeling Slightly Violent, "Your Daddy Was A Rich Man, Your Daddy's Fucking Dead" "The School Of Assassins" "That's When I Reach For My Revolver"

rebelboi and his anti-flag obsession. *yawn*.

Anti-flag sucks. I had the misfortune of seeing them as an opening act when i went to a less than jake concert with my friend in college in the late 90's.

I hadn't heard of them before then and haven't heard of them since until bigreb became convinced that they are responsible for the actions of an insane person.

Oh, why does anti-flag suck? They are a carnival act. Basically they have been hawking their "anti-corporate america" message since their inception.

Guess who signed with rca a few years ago? Guess who's albums you can get on itunes for $1.29 a piece?

Yep, anti-flag.

I would call them "sell outs" if it wasn't so predictable. It's all show business.
yawn

Anti-flag sucks. I had the misfortune of seeing them as an opening act when i went to a less than jake concert with my friend in college in the late 90's.

I hadn't heard of them before then and haven't heard of them since until bigreb became convinced that they are responsible for the actions of an insane person.

Oh, why does anti-flag suck? They are a carnival act. Basically they have been hawking their "anti-corporate america" message since their inception.

Guess who signed with rca a few years ago? Guess who's albums you can get on itunes for $1.29 a piece?

Yep, anti-flag.

yawn

To echo Radio's question, you excoriate anyone who blames Palin or the right wing punditry for Lougher's actions, and yet you want to blame a punk rock band?

How are you any different?

You are like those morons who were screaming "Shut up and sing!" when the Dixie Chicks dared exercise their 1st Amendment rights while simultaneously cheering on Toby Keith's stupidly jingoistic ditties.

Yep, anti-flag.

yawn

To echo Radio's question, you excoriate anyone who blames Palin or the right wing punditry for Lougher's actions, and yet you want to blame a punk rock band?

You are like those morons who were screaming "Shut up and sing!" when the Dixie Chicks dared exercise their 1st Amendment rights while simultaneously cheering on Toby Keith's stupidly jingoistic ditties.

They wrote and played the songs that pushed for violence, Longhner was known for listening to them. So now why are you switching your views? Didn';t you blame Sarah for her words? Words that Longhner never heard because he did not watch tv or read the news. So why the change?

They wrote and played the songs that pushed for violence, Longhner was known for listening to them. So now why are you switching your views? Didn';t you blame Sarah for her words? Words that Longhner never heard because he did not watch tv or read the news. So why the change?

No. I've never blamed Palin or anyone else for the actions of the clearly deranged. If you doubt that, you are free to scroll my posts. In fact, I've explicitly argued that it's silly to blame anyone but Lougher for the actions of Lougher.

Unlike you, I am consistent like that.

No. I've never blamed Palin or anyone else for the actions of the clearly deranged. If you doubt that, you are free to scroll my posts. In fact, I've explicitly argued that it's silly to blame anyone but Lougher for the actions of Lougher.

Unlike you, I am consistent like that.

OH so now you never said sarah was at fault? OK I will take you at your word, but there are many who wrongfully blamed her. Now if they want to blame someone other than the shooter than anti flag is their patsy. He listen to them they have song condoning killing. He never once listen to Sarah. If the media and people who attack sarah are allowed to get a free pass when they are wrong what in the hell will I do when I am wrongly attacked, or anyone else for that matter.

OH so now you never said sarah was at fault? OK I will take you at your word,

Not "now". "Ever". I clearly said that the things that cause psychotic people to act in psychotic manners are so vast and unpredictable that it's pointless to assign blame.

As for your second sentence:

Smart move.

but there are many who wrongfully blamed her.

What does that have to do with me?

Now if they want to blame someone other than the shooter than anti flag is their patsy. He listen to them they have song condoning killing. He never once listen to Sarah. If the media and people who attack sarah are allowed to get a free pass when they are wrong what in the hell will I do when I am wrongly attacked, or anyone else for that matter.

So: you are all for blaming absurd ancillary factors as long as it's not your girl Sarah? How does that make you any different? Hypothetically, if someone guns down a bunch of innocent people tomorrow and says he took inspiration from Sarah Palin's "Target" map, then where would you be left? I would say the same thing: no point trying to blame others for the actions of the clearly deranged.

As Chris Rock said after people wanted to blame video games and Marylin Manson for Columbine: "What ever happened to just plain old 'crazy'?""

Last edited:

Forum List

Back