The group anti flag try's to cover their tracks

I ask the same question because you refuse to answer. Repeatedly.

So if, as you imply, that the musical group is partially responsible...what should be done?

Take your pick

Did you epeatly ask the same question over and over 5 days ago? I havew answered you. Now would you care to answer why they feel they may be connected if there never was a connection?

Still refusing to answer the question, huh? None of your dodges address the question of the culpability of the musical groups.

If the musical groups are at least partially responsible, what should be done?

My solution would be for the news to report the facts and not go off on some witch hunt. Is that good enough for you?

Take your pick

Still refusing to answer the question, huh? None of your dodges address the question of the culpability of the musical groups.

My solution would be for the news to report the facts and not go off on some witch hunt. Is that good enough for you?

That has nothing to do with the culpability of the musical groups. Even if the media does as you want, in your scenario the musical groups will still be partially responsible.

So. Again. What is your solution as to the culpability of the musical groups?

That has nothing to do with the culpability of the musical groups. Even if the media does as you want, in your scenario the musical groups will still be partially responsible.

what is your solution I gave you mine?

You didn't give a solution.

I don't think that the musical groups are culpable. So there's no solution needed from me, since I do not see a problem that requires a solution.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't think that the musical groups are culpable. So there's no solution needed from me, since I do not see a problem that requires a solution.

The only solution that is controlable is the media and how they conduct news.

Again, your OP has nothing to do with the media. It has to do with the culpability of the musical groups.

You present an issue, say that someone is to blame, but then refuse to say what should be done.

Again, your OP has nothing to do with the media. It has to do with the culpability of the musical groups.

You present an issue, say that someone is to blame, but then refuse to say what should be done.

Why do you care about a solution? Are you pissed because sarah palin was finally given a pass? You are not looking for a solution you are looking for a way to still blame the right wing and Sarah Palin. The media blamed the wrong people and your pissed because those people have been cleared.

Why do you care about a solution? Are you pissed because sarah palin was finally given a pass? You are not looking for a solution you are looking for a way to still blame the right wing and Sarah Palin. The media blamed the wrong people and your pissed because those people have been cleared.

I don't give a shit about Palin, nor do I think she is to blame.

But once again, you refuse to answer.

I have seen other post you have made about Sarah Palin, stop it you're pissed because the media can't blame Sarah anymore, thats what this solution question is for you. I have answered you., and that is all I will say about your solution question . Because you are not looking for a solution.

I have seen other post you have made about Sarah Palin, stop it you're pissed because the media can't blame Sarah anymore, thats what this solution question is for you. I have answered you., and that is all I will say about your solution question . Because you are not looking for a solution.

I can't stand Palin, but I also recognize that she is in no way culpable for any of this tragedy. Nowhere have I blamed her or any pundit for this lunatics actions. Your deflection and dodging is transparent and juvenile.

You are holding musical groups partially responsible. My question is what is your solution to their responsibility to this tragedy?

I can't stand Palin, but I also recognize that she is in no way culpable for any of this tragedy. Nowhere have I blamed her or any pundit for this lunatics actions. Your deflection and dodging is transparent and juvenile.

You are holding musical groups partially responsible. My question is what is your solution to their responsibility to this tragedy?

I made that clear in the openning post. They said they were for peace but the songs that sing say something totally differant.

The Zapatistas are terrorists now?

They grow good coffee...
They were also rebels terrorist.
Bad Religion > Anti-Flag

You said it not me

The shooter also used to watch Barney and Sesame Street.

Maybe but Barney didn't sing songs about killing the rich or your daddy is dead.
Did he ever read Jefferson?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

No reports on Jefferson but yes he listen to anti flag.
Kill the rich
Your father is dead

Forum List

Back