The group anti flag try's to cover their tracks

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I read this article "Rockers Anti-Flag, Drowning Pool Rightfully Quell Speculation About Motivating Loughner"

Got partially through the article and could not go any further What a crock of shit

First Anti-Flag:
It has come to our attention that a purported former classmate of Jared Lee Loughner stated the following about him, “…he was a pot head & into rock like Hendrix, The Doors, Anti-Flag. I haven’t seen him in person since ‘07…” This comment has led to some discussion in the media and elsewhere regarding Anti-Flag and what Anti-Flag stands for.

For well over a decade Anti-Flag has endorsed non-violent progressive change and has lobbied for peace, equality, justice, and health care (including mental health care) for all people of America and the world.

Anti-Flag unconditionally condemns the heinous actions of Mr. Loughner and our heartfelt condolences and best wishes go out to every single person affected by Mr. Loughner’s senseless act of violence. Our message is and always has been very clear, violence in any form is unacceptable.

What a crock of shit
wiuth songs like" Kill the rich" "I'm Feeling Slightly Violent" "Your Daddy Was A Rich Man, Your Daddy's Fucking Dead"

This song was about this Mexican terrorist group
"Zapatista, Don't Give Up"
ANTI-FLAG LYRICS - Zapatista, Don't Give Up
Mexico's Zapatista Movement - then and now
Mexico's Zapatista Movement - then and now : Mexico History

"Safe Tonight"
ANTI-FLAG LYRICS - Safe Tonight

OH the lkist of non violent songs go on
ANTI-FLAG LYRICS

Anyway heres the rest of the story. What a crock of shit

Big Hollywood Blog Archive Rockers Anti-Flag, Drowning Pool Rightfully Quell Speculation About Motivating Loughner

Will also add somethingfrom the article:

Both are classy statements, and both are absolutely right. Even though we can know that Loughner apparently listened to both of these bands — which is more of a connection than can be made to him and Glenn Beck or Sarah Palin — neither band is in any way responsible for the murder and mayhem carried out by Loughner. As I noted last week on BigJournalism, when you’re listening to a media voice you agree with and that media voice is not calling for violence and is instead encouraging non-violent solutions to political or personal problems, it’s going to decrease your propensity towards violence. The situation which caused Jared Loughner to target Gabrielle Giffords has little, if anything, to do with the content of his iPod.

Are you fucking kidding me?

The media needs to stop blaming everything under the sun for what someone did, and start reporting news and not pushing an agenda based motivation.

That has nothing to do with the musical groups though, since obviously the media has reported it.

It has more to do with the group than it does with Sarah Palin but the media just attacked.

So what is your solution to musical groups who perform these kind of songs?

Who knows what was in the mind of a completely crazy guy that most likely should have been committed against his will for psychiatric treatment? Anything said is pure speculation.

That has nothing to do with the musical groups though, since obviously the media has reported it.

It has more to do with the group than it does with Sarah Palin but the media just attacked.

First amendment is the solution. As I said the media needs to stop condeming anyone and start reporting the news, and sure they are reporting it now, 5 days after the feeding frinzy and blaming evrything on the tea party Sarah Palin Rush Limbugh. But of course you will refuse to connect the dots.

First amendment is the solution. As I said the media needs to stop condeming anyone and start reporting the news, and sure they are reporting it now, 5 days after the feeding frinzy and blaming evrything on the tea party Sarah Palin Rush Limbugh. But of course you will refuse to connect the dots.

Your OP was about the musical group and how they are trying to backpedal and cover their tracks. Inferring that they are responsible. It has nothing to do with the media or Palin.

I am simply asking questions based on your own OP. I don't care about Palin or the rest of the media.

I simply want to know if the musical groups are to blame, what do you propose to do about it?

Your OP was about the musical group and how they are trying to backpedal and cover their tracks. Inferring that they are responsible. It has nothing to do with the media or Palin.

I am simply asking questions based on your own OP. I don't care about Palin or the rest of the media.

I simply want to know if the musical groups are to blame, what do you propose to do about it?

Actually covering your tracks is not back peddling. I'm playing the part of the media right now. But thing is I am blaming the blame on something that might be partially the cause. Which is more than the actual media did . Were you this inquisitive about the media as you are with me? IThey said they were a non violent group but their songs they sung would suggest something differant.

So what is your solution?

blame the shooter which is more than the media did or that sheriff.

What is your solution for the musical group. You've implied that they are at least partially responsible. If they are responsible, then what is your solution?

Did you epeatly ask the same question over and over 5 days ago? I havew answered you. Now would you care to answer why they feel they may be connected if there never was a connection?

What is your solution for the musical group. You've implied that they are at least partially responsible. If they are responsible, then what is your solution?

Did you epeatly ask the same question over and over 5 days ago? I havew answered you. Now would you care to answer why they feel they may be connected if there never was a connection?

I ask the same question because you refuse to answer. Repeatedly.

So if, as you imply, that the musical group is partially responsible...what should be done?

So if, as you imply, that the musical group is partially responsible...what should be done?

Take your pick

So what's your solution?

The media needs to stop blaming everything under the sun for what someone did, and start reporting news and not pushing an agenda based motivation.

But thing is I am blaming the blame on something that might be partially the cause.

So what is your solution?

Take your pick

Still refusing to answer the question, huh? None of your dodges address the question of the culpability of the musical groups.

If the musical groups are at least partially responsible, what should be done?

Forum List

Back