The Ground is Getting White.

i am getting snow....so far its not that much but it been falling all day if it can keep the rate its doing now ...it will amass..how much did you get your way?

o i wonder if granny and emma got snow...you know they are near us too?

It hasn't started here but we're supposed to get 8 to 12 inches. It's a nor'easter which means we could get hit with more.

^ Us too. Glad I went food shopping yesterday.

I did the grocery shopping today. Had to park in the back 40 because the lot was so full. luckily the list was short so it only took me about a half hour, man was that place crowded. Everyone getting their bread, milk and toilet paper.

i am getting snow....so far its not that much but it been falling all day if it can keep the rate its doing now ...it will amass..how much did you get your way?

The back roads are getting bad now.

Here is a cool pictures I took of the snow and the Columbia River on wednesday.
columbia2.jpg

It is pretty Luissa. We're supposed to get a couple of inches this weekend, maybe a couple next week just in time for Christmas. This will be the first accumulation we've had all year.

Just in time for the winter holidays..

i am in the blue ridge mountains...north of asheville...my son has gotten his 4 wheel drive stuck...my tow driver is in a foul mood...says it will be 2 hours or more....i am just not a happy damned camper right now.....and the snow is still coming down

Better bring the tomato plants in tonight, bones. Possible heavy frost!:lol:

i am in the blue ridge mountains...north of asheville...my son has gotten his 4 wheel drive stuck...my tow driver is in a foul mood...says it will be 2 hours or more....i am just not a happy damned camper right now.....and the snow is still coming down

Beautiful country. But doesn't the snow make everything look so clean and white?

You should have left your son out there to teach him a well needed Spartan lesson.

I once wrecked my Dad's car and was in jail, when I called and told him "Dad, I am in jail", he did not get mad or even sound surprised, he just said "You are? How are you going to get out?" and hung up.

He left me in there all weekend.

Factoid: I was raped by some black supremacists and converted to Islam.

he has gotten the truck out with the help of his neighbor.....my tow truck driver is a 25 yr friend...he is dead on his feet..they have been hard at it since 10 am this morning...doing chains and towing...we have a couple of dicey hills

Forum List

Back