The Green Lantern Is Gay Now

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
DC Comics is trying to cash in on the same-sex movement.

So I guess this "Coming Out" issue will be a collector's item.

Some American males may be conflicted from now on watching a guy in a tight green suit.

I'm sorry, but, is this shit necessary???:dunno:

The Green Lantern Is Flaming

EARTH2_Cv3094643--525x800.jpg

EARTH2_2031214--525x400.JPG

DC Comics Green Lantern relaunched as gay superhero - NYPOST.com

How many Green Lanterns have there been? Five? Six? Eventually there was bound to be a gay one...

Speaking of gay, have you seen The Green Arrow's goatee? Totally gay.

Last edited:
A bunch of corporate pinheads hoping to drum up business instead of creating a gay superhero from the ground up. Won't work? Green Lantern, the latest victim of politics.

A queer super hero? Who would have ever thunk it??????

Who would ever object? As long as fighting evil remains his primary goal, it is nice to see some diversity; he could be mistaken for Spiderman otherwise. Insects are insects. (I am an inscetist. I do not want them wiped off the face of the earth, I just want them nowhere in my neighborhood.)

DC Comics is trying to cash in on the same-sex movement.

So I guess this "Coming Out" issue will be a collector's item.

Some American males may be conflicted from now on watching a guy in a tight green suit.

I'm sorry, but, is this shit necessary???:dunno:

You obviously haven't heard of the half hisapnic half black gay Spiderman or you woulnd't have even bothered with Green Lantern.

This is what happens when you let comic books think they are great agents of social change and progress. DC will have to announce that Green Lantern is now part of their "Vertigo" line for 'mature audiences'.

Ack barf, a sad day for DC and they're applauding it.

Forum List

Back