The Green Bay Packers rule

st3.jpg

st4.jpg

:D

Originally posted by Gop guy
Why not post pictures of them from the FOUR SUPERBOWLS THEY WON.

I just want to show the Packers being trounced by the Steelers.

:p: :D

San Francisco 49ers=5 super bowl championships

49ers and Cowboys share the distinction of being the two greatest franchises in modern NFL history. Green Bay, Pittsburgh? He they are decent but still not the same.

Originally posted by OCA
San Francisco 49ers=5 super bowl championships

49ers and Cowboys share the distinction of being the two greatest franchises in modern NFL history. Green Bay, Pittsburgh? He they are decent but still not the same.

OCA.....that is the first lie I have seen you post.

The steelers SUCK. They are my team, but until they become champions again or get a new "curtain" to replace the previous, they still suck (unfortunately).

-San Francisco....now THERE is a masculine town.

:rolleyes: :D

I can't imagine any big burly football player when being asked where he is from saying: "San Francisco". :gay:

Originally posted by NewGuy
OCA.....that is the first lie I have seen you post.

The steelers SUCK. They are my team, but until they become champions again or get a new "curtain" to replace the previous, they still suck (unfortunately).

-San Francisco....now THERE is a masculine town.

:rolleyes: :D

I can't imagine any big burly football player when being asked where he is from saying: "San Francisco". :gay:

If they have 5 S.B's and are gay as you say what does that say about the rest of the NFL?

Face it we are the greatest franchise in modern NFL history, only the Cowgirls can challenge that.

Originally posted by OCA
If they have 5 S.B's and are gay as you say what does that say about the rest of the NFL?

Face it we are the greatest franchise in modern NFL history, only the Cowgirls can challenge that.

That may be, but the 49ers need a new town, then.

Let's talk about a real man's sport, hockey. Guys getting injured and stitched up on the bench before going out and skating some more. 82 games instead of 16. Every other night playing in the playoffs instead of once a week. I mean, come on, who are the real men.

Go Flyers!

"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?"
Vince Lombardi

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm."
Vince Lombardi

"We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time."
Vince Lombardi

Wise word from a wise man.

"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?"
Vince Lombardi

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm."
Vince Lombardi

"We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time."
Vince Lombardi

Wise words from a wise man.

SON OF A BITCH I can't wait for FOOTBALL!!!! I'm tired of this election bullshit already, and we got THREE MORE MONTH'S OF IT!!!!

FOOTBAAAAAAAAALLL!!!

GO PACKERS!!!!

Forum List

Back