The GREATEST war crime

ill lay down and you can blow the hell of me.

Your_Gay.jpg

LMAO!!! :lol:

Notice how no American Democwat ever stands up and says it was a horrible crime the Japanese committed that Sunday Morning on Dec. 7th 1941 and sneak attacked the USA?? Notice that?? Wonder why?

THE BLAME AMERICA FIRST CLUB IS ALWAYS IN SESSION
my opinion is the japanese did a horrible rotten low slimy thing, nothing forgives that. But our response was less than appropriate. but that's just me.

Many German and Japanese experiments proved to be good research.

you just approved of mass murder. lets play pearl harbor. ill lay down and you can blow the hell of me. faggot

I just knew it! Namvet is a homo.

Not only is he a hom he's also a fake. He no more served in Vietnam then I did. In fact he probably fled to Canada - the cowardly hypocrit.

you just approved of mass murder. lets play pearl harbor. ill lay down and you can blow the hell of me. faggot

I just knew it! Namvet is a homo.

Not only is he a hom he's also a fake. He no more served in Vietnam then I did. In fact he probably fled to Canada - the cowardly hypocrit.

of course you can prove this. being a molester of children and all

FAIL

Last edited:
At the time of the bombs, the fact that Russia was still neutral was playing a large role in Japanese considerations (japan asked Russia to act as a mediator lol). The USA knew Russia would attack in August, to faciliate a surrender, they could have waited for the monstrous Russian attack that obliberated the Japanese forces in China over a matter of 2 weeks.

You know, loosing 1 million soldier over a matter of 2 weeks is propably harsher than loosign some 200K due to the Bombs, if the Japanese would not have surrendered before september the Bomb could have been dropped anyway.

The greatest American war crime was letting Bin Laden go after what he did to this country.

The second one was tricking America into invading Iraq.

The third was standing by and watching the slaughter of Iraqi Christians.

At least, these were the worst in my lifetime.

There's others, cutting veterans benefits while they were serving their third and fourth tour. Sending them over there with rusty and old equipment, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
American war planes dropping bombs on the innocent men, women, and children of Iraq and Afghanistan is a crime agains humanity, against civilization, and against our Lord and Saviour Jesus. He will judge America and America will be judged harshly for these crimes.

The patriots of the Muslim world, men like Bin Laden and his brethern, will avenge these bombings.

May God forgive us.

Last edited:
American war planes dropping bombs on the innocent men, women, and children of Iraq and Afghanistan is a crime agains humanity, against civilization, and against our Lord and Saviour Jesus. He will judge America will be judged harshly for these crimes.

The patriots of the Muslim world, men like Bin Laden and his brethern, will avenge these bombings.

May God forgive us.

So where is Canada Exactly? What is it referred to as ? The 52nd State. Getting on Prayer Rug time Yukon, get that nose right into the carpet now. Maybe, just maybe They'll spare your head.

i just skimmed through this thread but didn't see anything about the usa and the philippines

The greatest American war crime was letting Bin Laden go after what he did to this country.

The second one was tricking America into invading Iraq.

The third was standing by and watching the slaughter of Iraqi Christians.

At least, these were the worst in my lifetime.

There's others, cutting veterans benefits while they were serving their third and fourth tour. Sending them over there with rusty and old equipment, etc.

such truth and sincerity. good on ya!:clap2:

Forum List

Back