The greatest shot in Raptors history

I was so disappointed you weren't talking about this...

192d_FW_F-22_Raptor_2.jpg

That was awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad for Raptor fans, but the 76ers choked that game. The fans are not going to take 2nd and 3rd round losses for long. That is two seasons in a row now with them making big time trades this year to go further. They have traded all of their process chips which started when Hinkle was fired and Commissioner Silver and Jerry "the swamp" Colangelo infected the 76ters. You pay 20 dollars just to park. Ph uk that!

The Toronto-Milwaukee series set pro basketball back twenty years. It was a travesty. For sure Golden State in five games with or without Durant.

The Toronto-Milwaukee series set pro basketball back twenty years. It was a travesty. For sure Golden State in five games with or without Durant.

Strongly disagree. It was a hard fought defensive battle without the flagrant fouls or trash talking. The Bucks earned some respect, but at the end of the day there was too much Kawhi and Lowry for them. If Toronto wins the whole thing they need Siakam to step up. This series is not going to be a cake walk for Golden State. Toronto has too many good defenders

Well for me, this will require a full team effort. Leonard, Gasol (especially if Durant is out for long), Lowry and some shots from Powell off the bench.

Raptors beat them both times in the regular season, though I don't think Curry played either game.

Well for me, this will require a full team effort. Leonard, Gasol (especially if Durant is out for long), Lowry and some shots from Powell off the bench.

Raptors beat them both times in the regular season, though I don't think Curry played either game.

I think this series is a bad one for Gasol. When he plays Golden State is going to put him in pick and rolls and have him guard Steph on the perimeter. I think it would be a wise move for Nurse to go small and play Ibaka at the five more than Gasol. Nurse has impressed me this playoffs, and it’s nice to see that he will be coaching the Canadian national team.

Forum List

Back