The Greatest Scam Ever?

I thought the greatest scam in history was these smog places. I went into one the other day, got my car checked out and the guy came back to me and said,
"Um, you didn't pass! That'll be $40!"

Where can I get a piece of that action?

By the way...This global warming algore shit is STILL, without doubt, the BIGGEST SCAM in the history of the world.
Ask the US Navy about this.

To the US Navy....

Is the global warming algore shit STILL, without doubt, the BIGGEST SCAM in the history of the world?

Wonder if they'll answer my question?
Read about the problems that military bases are having because of climate change in Rolling Stone.

Rolling Stone, you say? That bastion of liberaism...Rolling Stone? No thanks.

By the way...This global warming algore shit is STILL, without doubt, the BIGGEST SCAM in the history of the world.
Arguing against climate change, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.
I'm not arguing AGAINST it...Human caused CLIMATE CHANGE doesn't exist. Why would I argue against it? I'm just telling you dumbasses there is NO HUMAN CAUSED climate change, AKA "global warming". NOT.

I just ran across this on globull warming aka Climate change

I found it fitting

Ask the US Navy about this.

To the US Navy....

Is the global warming algore shit STILL, without doubt, the BIGGEST SCAM in the history of the world?

Wonder if they'll answer my question?
Read about the problems that military bases are having because of climate change in Rolling Stone.

Rolling Stone, you say? That bastion of liberaism...Rolling Stone? No thanks.
I knew that would be your reply, ignorance is so predictable. Remain ignorant then.

Last edited:
Arguing against climate change, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.
I'm not arguing AGAINST it...Human caused CLIMATE CHANGE doesn't exist. Why would I argue against it? I'm just telling you dumbasses there is NO HUMAN CAUSED climate change, AKA "global warming". NOT.
Have any proof to this effect?

Why yes...years and years and years of liberal predictions that have never materialized. NEVER. You people and your "scientists" are so full of shit you have to unbutton your shirt collar to take a dump.

That is as dumb as saying gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

That is as dumb as saying gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

No, that is caused by "German CHRISTIAN terrorist CO-pilot flying Germanwing Airbuses into the side of one of the French Alps after locking the pilot out of the cockpit".

No, that is caused by "German CHRISTIAN terrorist CO-pilot flying Germanwing Airbuses into the side of one of the French Alps after locking the pilot out of the cockpit".
Are you on crack? How many topics do you want to debate in this thread? I'll say this one more time, "global warming" is not a debatable issue. Trying argue climate change is not man made, is as stupid as saying gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

Your argument, is nothing more than a scam by the fossil fuel industry. They find dumbass sheeple, such as yourself, to do their bidding for them.

Why yes...years and years and years of liberal predictions that have never materialized. NEVER. You people and your "scientists" are so full of shit you have to unbutton your shirt collar to take a dump.
In other words, you have nothing.

In other words, you have nothing.

Why yes, yes I do...years and years and years of liberal predictions that have never materialized. I'll just hang my hat on the fact that the liberals/liberal scientists can't find their asses with either hand and "climate change, AKA global warming" is NOTHING but another liberal political SCAM.

New Topics

Forum List

Back