The greatest presidents that never were.

If you can prove to me that Powell lied to the UN, I'm all ears. But please don't mistake operated in good faith off bad intel with lied. They are not the same thing.

True. I'll change my statement.

Powell was "honest" when he made false statements to the UN, but a "sellout" when he endorsed Obama?

Have you ever read anything that Powell has said about that speech to the UN. He doesn't blame it on "false intel", he says that's what the President told him to say.

I have read his book on the subject. He's correct, he told the UN what the President told him to say based off of the intel the US had at the time. It's not as if Powell knew something Bush didn't want the world to know .

And you called him a sellout for endorsing Obama.

No, you did.

And I'm talking about honest Colin Powell, not the shell who sold himself out to BO.

True. I'll change my statement.

Powell was "honest" when he made false statements to the UN, but a "sellout" when he endorsed Obama?

Have you ever read anything that Powell has said about that speech to the UN. He doesn't blame it on "false intel", he says that's what the President told him to say.

I have read his book on the subject. He's correct, he told the UN what the President told him to say based off of the intel the US had at the time. It's not as if Powell knew something Bush didn't want the world to know .

No, you did.

And I'm talking about honest Colin Powell, not the shell who sold himself out to BO.

the shell =/= Colin Powell. I thought I made that clear. just as I think the shell that ran for President in 2008 was not McCain.

No, you did.

the shell =/= Colin Powell. I thought I made that clear. just as I think the shell that ran for President in 2008 was not McCain.

So, you think that by supporting Obama, Colin Powell became a "shell", and you no longer thought he was honest?

No, you did.

So, you think that by supporting Obama, Colin Powell became a "shell", and you no longer thought he was honest?

No, actually I think I may have mis worded my statement now that I think about it. I won't call him dishonest. I WILL say that he seemed to have traded his principles for skin color though.

No, actually I think I may have mis worded my statement now that I think about it. I won't call him dishonest. I WILL say that he seemed to have traded his principles for skin color though.

So, the only reason a black man could possibly ever endorse another black man is skin color?

Forum List

Back