CDZ The Greatest Inequality in Prison Sentencing

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
The greatest inequality in prison sentencing is that Men constitute over 90% of the U.S. prison population. This disparate impact on males in our society is unconscionable and must be addressed. I propose that all felonies committed by men be reduced to misdemeanors and that maximum jail sentences be reduced to six months, during which time sexual reassignment services will be provided at no charge.

Does anyone have better idea to correct this injustice?

The greatest inequality in prison sentencing is that Men constitute over 90% of the U.S. prison population. This disparate impact on males in our society is unconscionable and must be addressed. I propose that all felonies committed by men be reduced to misdemeanors and that maximum jail sentences be reduced to six months, during which time sexual reassignment services will be provided at no charge.

lol.

I see what you did there.

I have a better idea, us men should commit fewer crimes.

make them go thru hormone therapy so that they become less aggressive.

Still I have meet some pretty aggressive woman

and I lived to tell about it

Black men especially are under pressure to provide for their families,...ha ha just kidding.

Forum List

Back