CDZ The Greatest Hysteria in American History

Very impressed of those who can see this article is biased... I happen to agree with this person’s assessment, so fucking sue me. Of course it’s biased—so what? Do ya’ll see the unhinged shit some anti-Trumpers post here and ya’ll can’t handle a biased article that challenges your beliefs? I’m more reasonable than many of the Trumpers here and I put this in the CDZ so we could have a discussion about it. I won’t respond to whiners and those who won’t even try to see from others’ POV.

If you have a problem with this article, I see that as evidence you want to keep whining and bitching and HATING on Trump in the face of evidence maybe you should have hated other presidents just as much. Let’s not forget who was president when this alleged “meddling” took place.

What is to discuss? The OP is frankly just bullshit.

There is no 'hysteria'- that is just an invention of the author.

My disagreeing with the idiocy written by the author of the article you quote is not because I hate Don the Con- I don't hate anyone- or even because I disagree with the lying Don the Con. I disagree with the idiocy of the OP because there is no 'hysteria'.

Let me respond to one specific quote:
— for which there is still no evidence — that Donald Trump's campaign colluded with the Russian government to meddle in the 2016 presidential election, and the absurdity that President Trump works for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

What media is saying that Trump's campaign DID collude with the Russian government?

What is being discussed in the media- is the ongoing investigation into the Russian meddling in the 2016 election that Don the Con alternately disputes and then doesn't dispute.

Certainly there is discussion- here and elsewhere as to the possibility that there was collusion- but that is reasonable considering both Trump's own actions and the odd facts that do keep trickling out.

And no one in the media is saying that Trump works for Putin- the hysteria in that statement is the authors alone. Again- there are posters here who will say that Trump is working for Putin- but this is not a widespread media claim.

What is being discussed in the media is Trump's reluctance to confront Putin about Russia's meddling in America's president election- not just the media of course- but a wide range of elected officials- Democrat and Republican.

Trump does want to call everything that is happening to him a 'witch hunt'- and the 'worst witch hunt in history'- and the OP does a good job of parroting Trump's basic premise.

And nothing else.

I stopped reading after “there is no hysteria.” The definition of hysteria is “exaggerated or uncontrollable emotion of excitement, especially among a group of people”

So let’s take a look at this “no hysteria.”

View attachment 207031

View attachment 207033

View attachment 207035

I’m sure I can find more, and correct me if I’m wrong, but it looks like this last example of people screaming at the sky encompasses the definition of hysteria perfectly.

And that is 'hysteria' how?

Kathy Griffin posting an image?

People posted nasty images about President Obama for 8 years.

Somehow you didn't consider that 'hysteria' then.

I disagree with any images of any person that suggest violence- but the rest- are free speech and free expression.

Which the far right does support- when it comes to condemnation of Obama or Clinton.

Back to the OP:
that Donald Trump's campaign colluded with the Russian government to meddle in the 2016 presidential election, and the absurdity that President Trump works for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Not a single one of your images of 'hysteria' was related to accusations of collusion between Trump and Russia.

You appear to confuse legitimate criticism of our President- with mass hysteria.

So a bunch of adults screaming helplessly at the sky isn’t considered hysteria. Gotcha. It’s a waste of my time to go over how the media has lied bc people like you never see what’s right in front of your face, just like you somehow don’t see anti-Trump hysteria even though it’s painfully obvious.

This isn’t about Obama (nice try to deflect) and I’m vehemently against unhinged attacks on him as well.

- it was the closed door meeting that he had with the Russian Ambassador in his office.

OMG... THere's a rule you can't close the door? Where are you triggered accomplices of Putin getting this outrage from without using your OWN brain and whatever critical thinking, logic and reason you were ever taught?

You want to know why this thread is about HYSTERIA???

Where was my 'outrage'

No need for you to get hysterical about my post.

I was pointing out that Sessions did indeed have a closed door meeting with the Russian Ambassador while he was part of the campaign.

This made what Sessions said- a false statement.

Not going to repeat the rest- but I don't care that Sessions met with the Russian Ambassador, but I would love to see the minutes of that meeting.

Wouldn't you?

Very impressed of those who can see this article is biased... I happen to agree with this person’s assessment, so fucking sue me. Of course it’s biased—so what? Do ya’ll see the unhinged shit some anti-Trumpers post here and ya’ll can’t handle a biased article that challenges your beliefs? I’m more reasonable than many of the Trumpers here and I put this in the CDZ so we could have a discussion about it. I won’t respond to whiners and those who won’t even try to see from others’ POV.

If you have a problem with this article, I see that as evidence you want to keep whining and bitching and HATING on Trump in the face of evidence maybe you should have hated other presidents just as much. Let’s not forget who was president when this alleged “meddling” took place.

My disagreeing with the idiocy written by the author of the article you quote is not because I hate Don the Con- I don't hate anyone- or even because I disagree with the lying Don the Con. I disagree with the idiocy of the OP because there is no 'hysteria'.

— for which there is still no evidence — that Donald Trump's campaign colluded with the Russian government to meddle in the 2016 presidential election, and the absurdity that President Trump works for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

What media is saying that Trump's campaign DID collude with the Russian government?

What is being discussed in the media- is the ongoing investigation into the Russian meddling in the 2016 election that Don the Con alternately disputes and then doesn't dispute.

Certainly there is discussion- here and elsewhere as to the possibility that there was collusion- but that is reasonable considering both Trump's own actions and the odd facts that do keep trickling out.

And no one in the media is saying that Trump works for Putin- the hysteria in that statement is the authors alone. Again- there are posters here who will say that Trump is working for Putin- but this is not a widespread media claim.

What is being discussed in the media is Trump's reluctance to confront Putin about Russia's meddling in America's president election- not just the media of course- but a wide range of elected officials- Democrat and Republican.

Trump does want to call everything that is happening to him a 'witch hunt'- and the 'worst witch hunt in history'- and the OP does a good job of parroting Trump's basic premise.

And nothing else.

I stopped reading after “there is no hysteria.” The definition of hysteria is “exaggerated or uncontrollable emotion of excitement, especially among a group of people”

View attachment 207031

View attachment 207033

View attachment 207035

I’m sure I can find more, and correct me if I’m wrong, but it looks like this last example of people screaming at the sky encompasses the definition of hysteria perfectly.

I disagree with any images of any person that suggest violence- but the rest- are free speech and free expression.

Which the far right does support- when it comes to condemnation of Obama or Clinton.

Back to the OP:
that Donald Trump's campaign colluded with the Russian government to meddle in the 2016 presidential election, and the absurdity that President Trump works for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Not a single one of your images of 'hysteria' was related to accusations of collusion between Trump and Russia.

You appear to confuse legitimate criticism of our President- with mass hysteria.

So a bunch of adults screaming helplessly at the sky isn’t considered hysteria. ].

You appear to confuse legitimate criticism of our President- with mass hysteria.[

And nothing else.

View attachment 207031

View attachment 207033

View attachment 207035

Back to the OP:

While I don't believe that a small portion of the left has been taken up in mass hysteria nor do those same ones tend to try and stifle free speech, I do believe that the larger share of the left is heeded on that train at breakneck speed. You are seeing it in not allowing conservatives to speak at events. You are seeing it with people being refused service because of a hat. You are seeing it with some calling for members of Trumps staff to be harassed. You are seeing it with the media calling the meeting with Putin treason. You are seeing it with the FISA warrant. With the FBI texts. You see it in those that try and claim that Manafort and others are not only complicit but some how linked to the Russians that Mueller has indicted.

Glad to address each of those points:
You are seeing it in not allowing conservatives to speak at events. - How many times were people prevented from speaking at Trump events?

You are seeing it with people being refused service because of a hat.

I am seeing Conservatives refusing service because of sexual orientation. Personally I find both wrong- what about you?

You are seeing it with some calling for members of Trumps staff to be harassed.

Personally I find all this kind of harassment wrong- but certainly Conservatives have called for that and even worse:
The Case for Incivility
The Resurgent’s Erick Erickson.... who responded to the passage of a ban on phosphates in dish soap in Spokane County, Washington, in 2009 by invoking the possibility of armed insurrection. “At what point do the people tell the politicians to go to hell?” he asked in a post at RedState. “At what point do they get off the couch, march down to their state legislator’s house, pull him outside, and beat him to a bloody pulp for being an idiot?

You are seeing it with the media calling the meeting with Putin treason.

Media- and a former CIA director called that.
And of course the same thing not only happened with Obama- but continue to happen with Obama.
HHS official shared post saying 'forefathers' would have hung Obama, Clinton for treason - CNNPolitics
(CNN)A political appointee at the Department of Health and Human Services shared an image in 2017 that said "our forefathers would have hung" Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for treason, a CNN KFile review has found.

Ximena Barreto is a far-right political pundit who in December 2017 joined the Trump administration as deputy director of communications at the department.

You are seeing it with the FISA warrant.

What about the FISA warrant? Lawfully applied for, approved by 3 different Republican appointed judges. How is that in anyway 'hysteria'?

With the FBI texts.

Two FBI agents texting each other about their personal disgust with Donald Trump?

You see it in those that try and claim that Manafort and others are not only complicit but some how linked to the Russians that Mueller has indicted.

I have seen Contards say crap about the Clintons for 30 years now- and many of them still insist on telling us how the Clinton's killed Vince Foster. The fact is we don't know whether Manafort is complicit in anyway with the Russians. I have seen plenty of contards insist that Manafort is innocent- and we don't know that either.

All we know now is that Manafort is under trial for crimes- and we will certainly learn more as the trial goes on.

Again- that is not hysteria- that is just the news this week.

And nothing else.

View attachment 207031

View attachment 207033

View attachment 207035

Back to the OP:

Well there’s that and the images of a bunch of white dudes with tiki torches chanting Aryan Brotherhood slogans….
Not sure if you can call that hysteria or not…
But it was hysterical.

And nothing else.

View attachment 207031

View attachment 207033

View attachment 207035

Back to the OP:

While I don't believe that a small portion of the left has been taken up in mass hysteria nor do those same ones tend to try and stifle free speech, I do believe that the larger share of the left is heeded on that train at breakneck speed. You are seeing it in not allowing conservatives to speak at events. You are seeing it with people being refused service because of a hat. You are seeing it with some calling for members of Trumps staff to be harassed. You are seeing it with the media calling the meeting with Putin treason. You are seeing it with the FISA warrant. With the FBI texts. You see it in those that try and claim that Manafort and others are not only complicit but some how linked to the Russians that Mueller has indicted.

You are seeing it in not allowing conservatives to speak at events. - How many times were people prevented from speaking at Trump events?

I am seeing Conservatives refusing service because of sexual orientation. Personally I find both wrong- what about you?

Personally I find all this kind of harassment wrong- but certainly Conservatives have called for that and even worse:
The Case for Incivility
The Resurgent’s Erick Erickson.... who responded to the passage of a ban on phosphates in dish soap in Spokane County, Washington, in 2009 by invoking the possibility of armed insurrection. “At what point do the people tell the politicians to go to hell?” he asked in a post at RedState. “At what point do they get off the couch, march down to their state legislator’s house, pull him outside, and beat him to a bloody pulp for being an idiot?

And of course the same thing not only happened with Obama- but continue to happen with Obama.
HHS official shared post saying 'forefathers' would have hung Obama, Clinton for treason - CNNPolitics
(CNN)A political appointee at the Department of Health and Human Services shared an image in 2017 that said "our forefathers would have hung" Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for treason, a CNN KFile review has found.

Ximena Barreto is a far-right political pundit who in December 2017 joined the Trump administration as deputy director of communications at the department.

What about the FISA warrant? Lawfully applied for, approved by 3 different Republican appointed judges. How is that in anyway 'hysteria'?

With the FBI texts.

Two FBI agents texting each other about their personal disgust with Donald Trump?

You see it in those that try and claim that Manafort and others are not only complicit but some how linked to the Russians that Mueller has indicted.

I have seen Contards say crap about the Clintons for 30 years now- and many of them still insist on telling us how the Clinton's killed Vince Foster. The fact is we don't know whether Manafort is complicit in anyway with the Russians. I have seen plenty of contards insist that Manafort is innocent- and we don't know that either.

All we know now is that Manafort is under trial for crimes- and we will certainly learn more as the trial goes on.

We could go down the whole list point by point and I could show you that what you tried to make out is "just the news this week" and you would try again to find some way to try and point a finger or deflect. The problem lies in the fact a large number of the left are not only ramping up the retroact but the physical abuse. The thing I will tell you is don't be surprised if it is a while before the left is given a chance at power. Too many are seeing the left.

And nothing else.

View attachment 207031

View attachment 207033

View attachment 207035

Back to the OP:

The Case for Incivility

With the FBI texts.

We could go down the whole list point by point and I could show you that what you tried to make out is "just the news this week" and you would try again to find some way to try and point a finger or deflect. The problem lies in the fact a large number of the left are not only ramping up the retroact but the physical abuse. The thing I will tell you is don't be surprised if it is a while before the left is given a chance at power. Too many are seeing the left.

I think that the real problem is that too many on the Right are willingly drinking the Trump koolaid- and just parrot what he and the right wing talking heads spew.

There is very little physical abuse- and it is certainly wrong- regardless of who is doing it.

And not to rain on your parade- but the "Left' has power- just not on the Federal level at this moment in history.

That can change as quickly as an election.

I tend to agree that physical abuse is wrong but so is mental abuse.

I tend to believe that if you are shooting senators. Parroting the latest socialist darling from New York. Or are a congresswoman calling for others to harass members of an administration and then claiming she was given her mandate from God. There may be a problem.

So far the left has been running on
1. Hate Trump
2. Open borders
3. Get rid of ICE so there can be no deportations
4. Give money to everyone
5. Get rid of jobs
6. Hate TRUMP!!!

Might not be a winning strategy.

more partisan koolaid.....

beck-kool-aid-V2.jpg

While the senate has always been a rough row to hoe for the Ds it has gotten much worse for them as the election draws near. Manchin is acting and talking like he might flip and Nelson is dead in the water due to a lack of funding. The house seats are likely to miss D expectations as well but probably not as bad

The danger of what is going here cannot be taken lightly. People both in this country and outside the country rely on "The News" to provide accurate information about the greatest country in the world and it's President. That is not happening, they are providing a distorted partisan view of everything President Trump does and does not do. They create hysteria such as the "Crisis Of Families Torn Apart" for purely political purposes.

Our Media and the DOJ have been hijacked by the Left and that is more dangerous to us than any Russian cyber attack.

While the senate has always been a rough row to hoe for the Ds it has gotten much worse for them as the election draws near. Manchin is acting and talking like he might flip and Nelson is dead in the water due to a lack of funding. The house seats are likely to miss D expectations as well but probably not as bad

The danger of what is going here cannot be taken lightly. People both in this country and outside the country rely on "The News" to provide accurate information about the greatest country in the world and it's President. That is not happening, they are providing a distorted partisan view of everything President Trump does and does not do. They create hysteria such as the "Crisis Of Families Torn Apart" for purely political purposes.

Our Media and the DOJ have been hijacked by the Left and that is more dangerous to us than any Russian cyber attack.

True but it does help suppress D voting.

What left? Who is talking about a 90% tax bracket again?

I think sometimes we need to step back and look at where the Tee was to tell which way the wind blew our ball.

The alleged 'mass hysteria' is merely a false impression being generated by the media in their failed attempts at regaining credibility, is all. It generates an increase in cranks, loons, and gimps running around annoying people, but it is largely non-existent in real life. The back lash is costing the gimps a lot of votes.

What 'mass hysteria'?

Despite what Don the Con tweets- there is no 'mass hysteria'

Please stop citing my posts until you learn how to read. I know that's hard for trolls, but you're simply barely literate and have no other 'game' than addled strawmen and ' I Touched You Last!!! Nyah Nyah! Nyah!", and it's just boring.

Last edited:

What left? Who is talking about a 90% tax bracket again?

I think sometimes we need to step back and look at where the Tee was to tell which way the wind blew our ball.

When did we have a '90% tax bracket'? And how many ever paid it?

At one time we had a '90% top rate' on capital gains, but what isn't added to that 'fact' is that capital gains had an automatic deduction of 50% off the top, i.e. on $100 capital gains you paid taxes on $50, assuming no other deductions, which the latter of course never happens, unless you paid nothing for the investment, so at most you would pay $45, or 45% in actual taxes.

Last edited:

And nothing else.

View attachment 207031

View attachment 207033

View attachment 207035

Back to the OP:

So a bunch of adults screaming helplessly at the sky isn’t considered hysteria. ].

You appear to confuse legitimate criticism of our President- with mass hysteria.[

LOL so in your mind there’s no hysteria bc it’s not related to Trump and Russia exclusively? Like... what?

Forum List

Back