The greatest economy in modern history , THANK YOU TRUMP!

Outlook for the US economy and stock market brightens

Hey obama hows that magic wand!??? Lol you IDIOT!

Speaking about idiots!
Trump Says 'This Is the Greatest Economy in the HISTORY of America.' No, Eisenhower's Probably Was
Fact check: Is Trump right that it’s the "best economy & jobs EVER"? - CBS News
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

But go ahead and think Trump is a genius

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!

10:38 AM - 7 Jun 2019

Your "stable genius" thinks the moon is part of Mars, even though the moon orbits Earth.
This says a lot about little Trumpsters, reality and factual truth. They just don't mix.:2up:
Trump derangement syndrome

mp derangement syndromepost: 22517900 said:

Speaking about idiots!
Trump Says 'This Is the Greatest Economy in the HISTORY of America.' No, Eisenhower's Probably Was

For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!

Your "stable genius" thinks the moon is part of Mars, even though the moon orbits Earth.
This says a lot about little Trumpsters, reality and factual truth. They just don't mix.:2up:
Now that's an original comeback! I wonder how many thousands of times Little Trumpsters have used "Trump derangement syndrome"? Being this is such a popular phenomenon, it clearly shows the goose-stepper character and the inability to be a pragmatic thinker.
Jitss617,originality is not one of your character traits at all. Congrats. :happy-1:

mp derangement syndromepost: 22517900 said:

Speaking about idiots!

Now that's an original comeback! I wonder how many thousands of times Little Trumpsters have used "Trump derangement syndrome"? Being this is such a popular phenomenon, it clearly shows the goose-stepper character and the inability to be a pragmatic thinker.
Jitss617,originality is not one of your character traits at all. Congrats. :happy-1:
It’s just a diagnosis

So where do you get the idea that TrumpO has produced an economy that is any better or greater than Obama’s economy?
Seriously?

Yes. Seriously. Obama averaged 2.2 % growth producing what will soon (next month) be the longest period of US economic growth that started when Obama ended the Great Bush Recession in 2009.

TrumpO’s average is around 2.6 but it’s heading down now that his tax cut stimulus has fizzled out.

An economy that fails to produce a minimum 3.0 % year of growth as measured by GDP according to TumpO is a failure.

Declarations of Greatest Economy ever are quite false and premature at this point.

Why are you idiots repeating it,

Attachments

• 8487C8FF-0C44-4E4C-83B2-2422B568831D.png
    8487C8FF-0C44-4E4C-83B2-2422B568831D.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 40

Are people who weren’t saving enough for retirement under Obama suddenly better off? I don’t think so. And I was doing great in 2015. The economy was back on track. I did even better in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.

No reason to think it would be any different if a Clinton were in the White House.

You were living in your dads balls in the 90s. You don’t know Clinton was one of the best despite lying over a bj but we all know that’s nothing compared to trump and stormy

Are people who weren’t saving enough for retirement under Obama suddenly better off? I don’t think so. And I was doing great in 2015. The economy was back on track. I did even better in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.

No reason to think it would be any different if a Clinton were in the White House.

You were living in your dads balls in the 90s. You don’t know Clinton was one of the best despite lying over a bj but we all know that’s nothing compared to trump and stormy
More options, we have 7 million jobs and 6 million unemployed.. trump is amazing

And creepy gropin' uncle Joe says he wants to "bring America back?" To what? The stagnant bull shit him and the kenyan muslim sank America into? 48,000,000 more on food stamps, those jobs just aren't coming back, doubled the national debt, almost ruined the best health care system in the world, weaponized the IRS, DOJ and FBI, just to mention a few things.

No thanks, I'll stick with President Trump.
Let’s see trumps doj prove any of that.

The only reason trump wasn’t indicted is because he’s the president

More options, we have 7 million jobs and 6 million unemployed.. trump is amazing
The economy is amazing. That’s what happens for a few years after you give huge corporate tax giveaways. The bill will come then you’ll be stuck with the tab.

You’ll see. Or do you think there will never be another recession?

The economy is amazing. That’s what happens for a few years after you give huge corporate tax giveaways. The bill will come then you’ll be stuck with the tab.

If everyone is working less entitlements.. more money we use to pay off the debt

If everyone is working less entitlements.. more money we use to pay off the debt
Yes, you pay off the debt. How you doing with the debt? Hell if trump would stop taking vacations we could pay off the debt

Yes, you pay off the debt. How you doing with the debt? Hell if trump would stop taking vacations we could pay off the debt
Cool story

Cool story
You haven’t even achieved the American dream yet. Let me know when you do. Then you can be cocky.

Ever hear of the 20 80 rule? Of yours you havent

Cool story
You haven’t even achieved the American dream yet. Let me know when you do. Then you can be cocky.

Great story

Cool story

Great story
I want to apologize. I was thinking about Archie bunker and meathead. Meathead hadn’t achieved the American dream yet either but he was smarter than Archie.

So just because I make 5 times what you do doesn’t mean I’m right.

I’m just trying to help people like you. Fair wages, affordable school and healthcare, social security. All things you’re going to need if you want to be successful

Cool story

Great story
Are you planning to go to school or start your own business? If not what are your plans to get out of poverty?

Cool story

Great story
I want to apologize. I was thinking about Archie bunker and meathead. Meathead hadn’t achieved the American dream yet either but he was smarter than Archie.

I’m just trying to help people like you. Fair wages, affordable school and healthcare, social security. All things you’re going to need if you want to be successful
So where do I work when all the businesses close because of high taxes?? You really are smart wow lol

Cool story

Great story

So where do I work when all the businesses close because of high taxes?? You really are smart wow lol
Businesses weren’t closing before trumps tax breaks.

Cool story

Great story

So you tax my boss 70-90% he stays open? Lol hahahha hahahahah

Great story

So you tax my boss 70-90% he stays open? Lol hahahha hahahahah

Who said tax him that much? You are referring to taxing greed. Any person who makes more than $15 million a year for example pays 90% on every dollar over $15 million.

Yes he would stay open. He would just not be a greedy prick anymore.

Forum List

Back