The Great Water Heist

Because unpolluted water is the spawn of satan.

:cuckoo:

So funny how you equate being against Such broad terminology in the law that it could theoretically be used to control how even a ditch is used to thinking unpolluted water is "the spawn of satan"

Way to add nothing to the debate once again but empty useless rhetoric.

You have the right to voice your opinions.

You don't have the right to impose your opinions on the rest of us through action.

And the most amazing fact is that if you lived in a country that had the kind of control you like you would ether be in a Gulog or get a bullet in the back of your head.

Well, he does have the right to try to convince others as to the correctness of his ideas. They are certainly no further to the left than those of the Teabaggers are to the right.

However, for any idea to be put into action in this nation, it must be put to the Constitutional test.

In other words, have the Supreme Court find a way to interpret the constitution that allows the government to steal ? No thanks.

Exactly, Dillo. roxie said he's not a communist in the past, I have doubted that. But with his post, I think he truely tipped his hand as to what kind of government he really supports.
To think that any red blooded American could even think that the Tea Party movement is every bit as extreme as communism in this country is just incredible. But, this is the roxie that never misses an opportunity to sling crap at the United States. He is the epitimy of a buffoon.

California is, once again, a leading indicator of the Enviro-Whacko agenda to remove humanity from the face of the earth - this time using "water rights".

Witness the devastation of the agricultural industry in the Central Valley as the Feds cut off long standing water contracts under the pretense of defending the Delta Smelt.

You people are friggin retards. The bill clearly states natural ponds, and the guy even reads that portion of the bill. Then he goes on to say man made ponds are covered as well...but they aren't.

Maybe I can get Obama to clean my pool. :lol:

You people are friggin retards. The bill clearly states natural ponds, and the guy even reads that portion of the bill. Then he goes on to say man made ponds are covered as well...but they aren't.

Maybe I can get Obama to clean my pool. :lol:

Funny because lawyers who read it seem to think it is very broad and could be interpreted to cover more than just a pond.

Forum List

Back