The Great Tribulation - Matthew 24

America is Mystery Babylon.

America is the only country that sits upon seven mountains. (ranges)
Appalachian
Rocky Mountains
Cascades
Coastal
Sierra Nevada
Brooks
Alaskan

Revelations says "seven hills"- not seven mountain ranges...

Think about it, Jeremiah. It has to be the Vatican. It matches up with everything that is said about the Whore of Babylon.

Think about it, Jeremiah. It has to be the Vatican. It matches up with everything that is said about the Whore of Babylon.

You a "JEHOVAH WITNESS" ash? it don't have to be
the Vatican---------I am lucky-----I did my tribulation long ago---
then divorced it

then divorced it

I am not a Jehovah's Witness...

And Revelations- the most epic book of the Bible- is open to interpretation. I usually interpret the Whore of Babylon as the Vatican church, but if invoking the Scarlett Woman as a Deific archetype aka a Deific Mask, the Sacred whore is represented as the Goddess Babalon of Thelema, whose infernally sexual attributes can be invoked by anyone or anything.

Very similar archetype as Lilith but alas not quite the same...

then divorced it

I am not a Jehovah's Witness.

And Revelations- the most epic book of the Bible- is open to interpretation. I usually interpret the Whore of Babylon as the Vatican church, but if invoking the Scarlett Woman as a Deific archetype aka a Deific Mask, the Sacred whore is represented as the Goddess Babalon of Thelema, whose infernally sexual attributes can be invoked by anyone or anything.

yeah----well ----I do actually believe based on the prevalent symbolism of the TIME that the book of revulsions was written---that "THE WHORE OF BABYLON" was ROME----
but that does not really make it the Vatican of today

You need to look at this:

Psalm 24 3 Who may ascend the mountain of the LORD Who may stand in his holy place

The Earth is the Lord's
2For He has founded it upon the seas And established it upon the rivers. 3Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD? And who may stand in His holy place?4He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood And has not sworn deceitfully.…

Depending on what interpretation you read from in King James Bible it is referred to as hill OR Mountain.

Thanks for reading.

Note - I do not disagree with you in the significance of the Vatican. I believe the Beast shall arise out of the Vatican.

Last edited:

Psalm 24 3 Who may ascend the mountain of the LORD Who may stand in his holy place

The Earth is the Lord's
2For He has founded it upon the seas And established it upon the rivers. 3Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD? And who may stand in His holy place?4He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood And has not sworn deceitfully.…

Depending on what interpretation you read from in King James Bible it is referred to as hill OR Mountain.

Thanks for reading.

Okay now go to Revelations, not Psalms, and tell me how many translations say "seven hills", and how many, if any, say "seven mountain ranges".

The Earth is the Lord's

Thanks for reading.

LOL----jeremiah-----well-----what they call MOUNTAINS over there------are what we call "not quite hills" The call the little mound in Jerusalem "THE MOUNT OF OLIVES"----
and they don't even laugh. The elevation which is jeruslem and the site of the Temple is called HAR HA BAYIT------roughly TEMPLE MOUNT -----it ain't the alps

The Earth is the Lord's

Thanks for reading.

Okay now go to Revelations, not Psalms, and tell me how many translations say "seven hills", and how many, if any, say "seven mountain ranges".

Goddess----translations is translations-------and what they call a MOUNTAIN -----over there ----at least in Hebrew is-----
not ---as far as I could ascertain-----not what is called MOUNTAIN in the USA

as far as Believer's knowing the day- Jesus said only His Father knows the day of His return (Second Coming)- IF Believer's WERE still here when Jesus came back they would know the exact day BECAUSE......... IN REVELATION WE HAVE THE TIMELINE.

Jesus will return exactly 2,555 days after the Peace Treaty is signed by the AC. (7 YEARS times 365 days)- the trib is 7 years long. Jesus returns at the very end of the tribulation. The AC comes to power and sets up a Peace Treaty with Israel and her enemies at the very start of the 7 years. Exactly 3.5 Years in, the AC breaks it and demands to be worshiped in the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem.

The Great Tribulation will begin in the middle of the seven-year period known as the 70th Week of Daniel 9. The evidence for this is found in: Daniel 9:27 which teaches that in the middle of the 70th Week, the Antichrist will begin desolation in association with “the overspreading of abominations.” Jesus referred to this activity of the Antichrist in Matthew 24:15 and Daniel 7: the abomination of desolation standing in the holy place which means he enters into the Temple in Jerusalem.

Did you read the thread and the scriptures referenced, Ninja? Just wondering. Here is what I believe. For those who say there must be a pre - tribulation rapture - I believe they are just as much a born again Christian as I am. For those who say mid - tribulation - I believe the same - for those who believe Jesus will return immediately AFTER the tribulation as found in Matthew 24:30 - I believe the same. It is not something I want to get people into a dispute over - it is just what I understand it to be - when I read Scripture.

it is not a salvation issue, I agree 100%.

We already know this pope is "anti-Christ" as in having an anti-Christ spirit and being opposed to Jesus Christ's teachings in the Bible - that is plain for anyone to see - he is a Jesuit Communist with quite a dark history - but the Bible does not name a person who is the anti-Christ. We do not know who the anti-Christ is until it is revealed according to Scripture, JR.

Normalizing Nesting

If people can not predict when the spiritually cathartic events will occur or in what chronological order, certainly the Devil would take advantage of such social confusion.

The modern age Medusa (perhaps the Biblical harlot of Babylon) is the young American woman who behaves like a home-wrecker and undermines basic sensibilities about suburban sprawl stability (as it pertains to domestic values).

For all we know, the AntiChrist could turn out to be an American celebrity who evades moral detection by blinding everyone with images of his worldly wealth.

Maybe the Great Tribulation will be like the experience of your office computer being hacked into by a surfer/hacker while you're entering records and data into it.

It would make sense in terms of basic instincts for the Rapture to come before the Tribulation, since brooding on the Rapture could be part of man's latter-day woes. However, it would make sense for the Rapture to come after the Tribulation if we are interested in a more admonishing approach towards post-Tribulation reconstruction/restoration.

What we want to get out of the Biblical prophecies is important, and it seems that if we get confused about chronology, we can always fall back on 'pedestrianism fashion' to at least create non-violent dialogue.

:afro:

Traffic 2000 film - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

kingpin-comics.jpg

Yup..... Just as I suspected... The pope is the anitchrist. my time is coming to an end.

Actually - according to scripture he is the beast spoken of in Revelation - the anti-Christ is yet to be revealed, JR. Why would you say your time is coming to an end? I do believe that America is mystery Babylon spoken of in Revelation 18 and that Revelation also clearly identifies the Roman Catholic Institution but the destruction of America does not mean the end of the world. There will be people who will survive and there will still be more prophecy to be fulfilled in the earth. The anti-Christ has yet to be revealed to the world. The pope is an anti-Christ person - he has the spirit of anti-Christ as do all who are the enemies of Jesus Christ - but he is not the anti-Christ. The Pope that is in power when the anti-Christ arises is the person identified as the beast according to revelation.

Sorry, JR! I see I already replied to this back in Dec.! Perhaps it is a good time to revisit the subject. If you want to discuss it any further, feel free.

Forum List

Back